ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 361
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
keg in kc 07:56 PM 08-15-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yeah, that's really perverted. My son is about to be 13 and I can't even imagine. Big difference between 13 and 16.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. 16 she should know better. 13 is just sick.
[Reply]
scho63 08:16 AM 09-29-2014
This happened a short time ago but I found the sentencing interesting as they are trying to not let women get no jail time while putting men teachers away for years!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5889530.html

A former teacher at a Pennsylvania high school was sentenced Friday after pleading guilty to having sex with students.

Lauren Harrington-Cooper taught English at Wyoming Valley West High School in Plymouth, Pennsylvania.

She was initially charged with institutional sex assault of two students, ages 18 and 17, but ultimately pleaded guilty to charges of felony sexual contact. She also pleaded guilty to two felony counts of corruption of a minor for "sexually explicit conversations" and inappropriate sexual contact with two other boys, 17 and 16.

She was sentenced to nine to 23 months in prison, according to Citizen's Voice. In addition to prison time, she was ordered to register as a sex offender and is prohibited from working with with children. She resigned from her position at the school in January, and her teacher's license was suspended in August.

Harrington-Cooper was investigated late last year after parents of the 18-year-old found inappropriate text messages on their son's phone. When questioned by police, the victim said he'd begun a relationship with the 31-year-old teacher after she texted the teen's sister and said that the teenaged boy was "hot." He said he'd had intercourse with her twice, and that the teacher had performed oral sex on him three times.

The teacher was arrested in December 2013, but faced additional charges in January, when a 17-year-old victim came forward. That boy told police that Harrington-Cooper had performed oral sex on him in a car, and that they had began texting each other in November of that year.

But those were not the last allegations against the teacher to surface. The corruption of minor charges stemmed from incidents in which prosecutors said Harrington-Cooper engaged in inappropriate activity in a classroom, showing one victim her breasts, and engaging in inappropriate contact with the other.

According to Citizen's Voice:

While school officials maintained they had no evidence of inappropriate contact taking place at school, police allege... one instance in which she allegedly told a student, “All the candy you need is right here.”
Prosecutors said the woman abused her position of power as a teacher.

Harrington-Cooper said little in court Friday, the paper reports, instead submitting a statement in which she said she regretted her actions and the damage she had done to her victims.

“She has been diagnosed with some significant psychological issues of inadequacy,” the woman's lawyer, Joe D’Andrea said. “You would think that she’s a pretty, young girl, that she would feel good about herself. But her self-esteem issues have really troubled her all of her life, and she found comfort and solace in some people giving her attention, as wrong as it was.”

He also said that the case has strained his client's marriage and family life.

[Reply]
xztop123 08:21 AM 09-29-2014
He was probably tall

what am i doing wrong
[Reply]
loochy 08:22 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by xztop123:
He was probably tall

what am i doing wrong
:-) it's you!

:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:04 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by scho63:
This happened a short time ago but I found the sentencing interesting as they are trying to not let women get no jail time while putting men teachers away for years!
English, MF, do you speak it?
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:44 AM 09-29-2014
Why should she go to jail for banging an 18 year old?
[Reply]
TimBone 09:47 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I believe the judicial system claims it's because she's in a position of power over the 18 year old student. I disagree with it, but I don't see them changing anything anytime soon.

I believe if a teacher is found having sex with an 18 year old, she should be fired, but not jailed.
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:50 AM 09-29-2014
When I was 18 I was horny each and everyday a walking hard on you might say.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:52 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by Saul Good:

Yeah, I have a real problem with this too. Some states make it a SEPARATE crime for a teacher to have sex with their student, regardless of age, basically. I seem to remember Texas had this -- where a teacher got her groove on with two or three 17-18 year olds (which is LEGAL ADULT AGE IN THAT STATE) but was facing serious jail time because they were her students.

IIRC, Massachusetts (just by comparison) has NO such crime, so here all that would happen is that the teacher would be fired (duh).

In my book, it's ridiculous that a teacher would face serious jail time for having sex with a student. Maybe you make it criminal, but the penalties should be light. It's NOTHING like having sex with a minor.

Ridiculous.
[Reply]
Saul Good 09:54 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I believe the judicial system claims it's because she's in a position of power over the 18 year old student. I disagree with it, but I don't see them changing anything anytime soon.

I believe if a teacher is found having sex with an 18 year old, she should be fired, but not jailed.
I understand the mental gymnastics that led to the law. It's just insane that we try to legislate which consenting adults are allowed to have sex with one another.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:54 AM 09-29-2014
I see no reason to make it criminal at all.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:54 AM 09-29-2014
Oh, right, Britni Colleps. This was the crazy situation -- husband in the military instantly forgave her (suggesting open marriage), teacher did a gang bang with like 5 students, and there was video of her getting her freak on.

Five years in jail.

THEY WERE ALL AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. WTF?!?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-students?lite
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:56 AM 09-29-2014
Just a stupid, stupid law. If you want to make it criminal, just so it follows you around so you can't be a teacher anymore, and there is a fine or something, yeah ok. But seriously, taxpayers spend serious money to try these teachers and then incarcerate them?! Who is the f'n genius that came up with that?!
[Reply]
Fairplay 10:01 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Oh, right, Britni Colleps. This was the crazy situation -- husband in the military instantly forgave her (suggesting open marriage), teacher did a gang bang with like 5 students, and there was video of her getting her freak on.

Five years in jail.

THEY WERE ALL AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. WTF?!?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012...-students?lite
That is pretty crazy based on what you know about the case what would you sentence her Amnorix if you were the judge?

If I were the judge I would give her one year in jail and 4 years probation and sex counseling sessions.
[Reply]
scho63 10:02 AM 09-29-2014
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
English, MF, do you speak it?
WOW-You are correct. That was a horrific sentence! :-)

Not sure if it was a lack of caffeine or just a moment of stupidity. :-)
[Reply]
Page 26 of 361
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up