ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Harrison Butker Appreciation Thread ***
Nickhead 10:56 PM 10-03-2017

:-) to our newest place butker

I mean he is brave enough to wear #7 :-)

3/4 made.

for now i am going to apply the kareem hunt rule when it comes to our new kicker.

botched the first, he will be game money the rest of the way? :-)

i must say it is weird seeing the fans in the screen shots of the new kicker. the old one always was shown with nothing but grass behind him. :-)
smithandrew051 11:10 AM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Sadly, I think Harrison sealed his fate with this recent situation. Highly unlikely the Chiefs bring him back after his contract expires. You think Clark Hunt wants the mob after him? No way.
I’d bet this is in the rear view mirror by then.

As long as he performs, he’ll be a Chief.
TomBarndtsTwin 11:15 AM 05-16-2024
Sadly, I think Harrison sealed his fate with this recent situation. Highly unlikely the Chiefs bring him back after his contract expires. You think Clark Hunt wants the mob after him? No way.
Nah, this a POTM take. It will be forgot about in the off-season when the next big NEWS CYCYLE headline comes along.

After 2024 is done and the Chiefs have 3-peated, they will quietly re-sign him(likely to the largest deal in NFL history for a kicker) and no one outside of KC will give two shits as they'll be on to whatever BIG news thing is going on with some other athlete.

If anything, Rice should thank Butker. People have pretty much forgotten about the Rice thing and already moved on.

Butker just needs another NFL player to step up and do something really stupid to take the attention off him for a while.

And with the NFL's history, I give it about 30 days tops and the intrawebs will be outraged about something else and have forgotten about Butker.

He good.
TEX 05:02 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Nah, this a POTM take. It will be forgot about in the off-season when the next big NEWS CYCYLE headline comes along.

After 2024 is done and the Chiefs have 3-peated, they will quietly re-sign him(likely to the largest deal in NFL history for a kicker) and no one outside of KC will give two shits as they'll be on to whatever BIG news thing is going on with some other athlete.

If anything, Rice should thank Butker. People have pretty much forgotten about the Rice thing and already moved on.

Butker just needs another NFL player to step up and do something really stupid to take the attention off him for a while.

And with the NFL's history, I give it about 30 days tops and the intrawebs will be outraged about something else and have forgotten about Butker.

He good.
Yep! Let's GO!
Tribal Warfare 06:01 PM 05-16-2024

Harrison Butker’s jersey is among the “Most Popular” jerseys sold on Fanatics’ NFL Shop: pic.twitter.com/sBkVLMm1Wj

— uSTADIUM (@uSTADIUM) May 16, 2024

Easy 6 06:25 PM 05-16-2024
BASED MAN KICK BALL GOOD

Just wait until he has yet another career year in 2024 for the threepeat, all the crybabies and cancelers will go silent at once
ChiefsCountry 07:13 PM 05-16-2024
Tavia backed him. Butker is safe.
JohnnyHammersticks 08:20 PM 05-16-2024
SAY HIS NAME!!

FUTURE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, Harrison Butker.
Rainbarrel 08:52 PM 05-16-2024
It will go away when they figure out Andy is a Mormon. Then new speculation is reality begins
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:53 PM 05-16-2024
BIG DICK CHRIS JONES SUPPORTING BUTKER!!

I love you @buttkicker7! My brotha �� https://t.co/sV48gXePHL

— Chris Jones (@StoneColdJones) May 17, 2024

Wisconsin_Chief 08:53 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yeah, I couldn’t have been more wrong, and I am utterly thrilled to be. I can’t believe how this ended up working out for him, with Mrs. Hunt even coming out in support of him. So glad, because he really is incredible and didn’t deserve the lynching. So relieved for him.
Wisconsin_Chief 08:54 PM 05-16-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Tavia backed him. Butker is safe.
Yep, incredible.
tooge 08:56 PM 05-16-2024
Bought his jersey today. Fuck these libshits
SAGA45 08:57 PM 05-16-2024

I can 1000% guarantee this would've been #EricBieniemy take on the #butker controversy: "Hey...at the end of the day...all we care about is whether you can kick the ball through the uprights and put us in position to win football games." pic.twitter.com/ws84s5PlaV

— Desmond Bailey (@DezBailey45) May 17, 2024

ljmhawk 09:13 PM 05-16-2024
you can agree or disagree with what he said…that’s your choice just like it’s his to believe what he does.

he isn’t getting booted from KC.
Titty Meat 09:15 PM 05-16-2024
Just bought this. Fuck the left

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Harrison-...Shirt-17324155
Page 26 of 39
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up