ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 61
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2018 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread****
The Franchise 09:54 AM 04-02-2018
I sent a PM to Marco Polo to let him know that he's on the clock.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:01 AM 04-02-2018
The Broncos have a pretty solid draft so far, landing their future franchise QB and given him help on the OL and WR positions while balancing some needs on defense. For this pick, they get some quality value that land at their feet and someone who could potentially start next year.

The Denver Broncos select Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:18 AM 04-02-2018
The Tampa Bay Buccaneer select Hercules Mata'afa, DE, Washington State

JPL is a start but they need a younger version so they take the heavy talented DE. Tampa Bay banking on he plays even better in the Nfl.

Sorry worked all Easter just now had a chance to see this won't happen again.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Da'Shawn Hand DE Alabama

JPL is a start but they need a younger version so they take the heavy talented but somewhat disappointing Alabama DE. Tampa Bay banking on he plays better in the Nfl.

He's already been drafted. Try again.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:26 AM 04-02-2018
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Da'Shawn Hand DE Alabama

JPL is a start but they need a younger version so they take the heavy talented but somewhat disappointing Alabama DE. Tampa Bay banking on he plays better in the Nfl.

[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:12 PM 04-02-2018
The Tampa Bay Buccaneer select Hercules Mata'afa, DE, Washington State

JPL is a start but they need a younger version so they take the heavy talented DE. Tampa Bay banking on he plays even better in the Nfl.

Fuuu*******. This was my guy lol. Just got off work, was going to select him. Choosing now hmmm...
[Reply]
chiefscafan 10:34 AM 04-02-2018
sorry guys phone died all my info was on this making another pick
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:03 AM 04-02-2018
The Oakland Raiders select D.J. Reed, CB, Kansas State.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:23 PM 04-02-2018
The Miami Dolphins select, Auden Tate, WR, Florida State.

Ran a slow 40time, but people know he doesn't have blazing speed. 40 times can be misleading anyway. Ochocinco ran a 4.6 if I'm not mistaken, Jerry Rice 4.7 etc... Dude has great hands and body control when the ball is in the air, and can be a major redzone force in the NFL.

PM sent to TambaBerry...
[Reply]
staylor26 03:36 PM 04-02-2018
Seeing how this mock is playing out just furthers my belief that it would be ideal for us to wait until our third pick to take an Edge rusher. Late 3rd-4th is where the value should be at there.
[Reply]
Hoover 03:52 PM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seeing how this mock is playing out just furthers my belief that it would be ideal for us to wait until our third pick to take an Edge rusher. Late 3rd-4th is where the value should be at there.
I agree, but be prepared for what that means.

When 54 came around it's not like there were a bunch of obvious CB's there waiting to be picked that had a 2nd round grade. Maybe a saftey. What it likely means is look out for an olineman. James Daniels went right before the Chiefs selection in the 2nd round and Ragnow went early in the third. For all the talk about improving LG by the fans and pundits alike, I really think Center is where we need to be looking. Morse has been dinged up. I don't think anyone here is ready to pay him what he would bring in free agency. So be prepared for the Chiefs to be active on one of the top centers.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:23 PM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I agree, but be prepared for what that means

When 54 came around it's not like there were a bunch of obvious CB's there waiting to be picked that had a 2nd round grade. Maybe a saftey. What it likely means is look out for an olineman. James Daniels went right before the Chiefs selection in the 2nd round and Ragnow went early in the third. For all the talk about improving LG by the fans and pundits alike, I really think Center is where we need to be looking. Morse has been dinged up. I don't think anyone here is ready to pay him what he would bring in free agency. So be prepared for the Chiefs to be active on one of the top centers.
No doubt. I would still be fine with taking Carter there if it plays out like it did in this draft. Like I said, I would’ve taken Bates, but after him Carter was definitely BPA for me.

I think there’s a good chance a corner slips far enough to get Veach to trade up.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:31 PM 04-02-2018
No doubt. I would still be fine with taking Carter there if it plays out like it did in this draft. Like I said, I would’ve taken Bates, but after him Carter was definitely BPA for me.

I think there’s a good chance a corner slips far enough to get Veach to trade up.
I agree. I think the corners will fall a bit if there is a huge rush on CBs. Plus I'm not sure Chicago is going to go CB, I thought Ward was the best player there but if Nelson is there I take him. That changes the dynamic a lot IMO for the CB and saftey class in this draft.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:10 PM 04-02-2018

Josh Jackson style and only being a 1 year starter that didn’t impress in field work at the combine might push him down to striking range.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:08 PM 04-02-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I agree, but be prepared for what that means.

They’re gonna move up for Josh Jackson or James Daniels.

Watch
[Reply]
Page 26 of 61
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up