ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 258 of 295
« First < 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
notorious 02:25 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
OMG I was clearly the only person that thought CEH would be a stud in this offense that offseason.

That wasn't a national thing either! I'm just a homer.

Does anybody remember Brett Kollman shitting his pants when the Chiefs drafted CEH? That guys knows nothing about football! What an idiot!

I'll absolutely own being wrong on CEH, but I was far from the only one. Even most who didn't like the pick only didn't like taking a RB in the 1st. Most people thought we were at least getting a good RB.

Meanwhile, it's impossible to go back and bump KChiefs1s old takes, because he doesn't have any. CPs most worthless poster ever.

Get a ****ing life dude.
I own up to it, too. I thought CEH would be Emmitt Smith.

Damn was I wrong.
[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 10-19-2022
The haters choose to remember or bring up what they want.

Pretty sure you all won't ever be bumping a post like this:

That's me talking about Sneed when you morons likely didn't even have a clue who he was.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:29 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
I own up to it, too. I thought CEH would be Emmitt Smith.

Damn was I wrong.
Hey, we're far from the only ones.

CEH got a lot of hype, even nationally, after being drafted by the Chiefs.

For the record, he wasn't even my first choice at RB.

I had Swift, Taylor, and Dobbins ahead of him.

However, I did say before the draft that he was the best fit in terms of what the Chiefs/Andy look for.

It's just odd because he's never been the weapon in the passing game that most expected.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:34 PM 10-19-2022
I remember when KC was on the clock and I was jumping with excitement...I was thinking Swift or Taylor for sure and then it was Ceh and I was a little confused and a little disappointed but hey we back our chiefs right? It's just painful to see how Taylor and Swift turned out.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:39 PM 10-19-2022
Hey, we're far from the only ones.

CEH got a lot of hype, even nationally, after being drafted by the Chiefs.

For the record, he wasn't even my first choice at RB.

I had Swift, Taylor, and Dobbins ahead of him.

However, I did say before the draft that he was the best fit in terms of what the Chiefs/Andy look for.

It's just odd because he's never been the weapon in the passing game that most expected.
I can't believe I'm defending Clyde because he's been rank. BUT, I do think it's baffling how they've used him. Completely wasted as a receiver and forced into outside zone stuff he doesn't have the wheels for. He's been bad but he's also been misused - we've not seen him used the way we expected.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:41 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I can't believe I'm defending Clyde because he's been rank. BUT, I do think it's baffling how they've used him. Completely wasted as a receiver and forced into outside zone stuff he doesn't have the wheels for. He's been bad but he's also been misused - we've not seen him used the way we expected.
That's absolutely fair.

I will say, that if the Chiefs took Swift, the injuries would obviously be frustrating, but I think he'd be absolutely insane when healthy.

That dude is so explosive, our offense would be unstoppable when he's actually on the field.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:42 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
I remember when KC was on the clock and I was jumping with excitement...I was thinking Swift or Taylor for sure and then it was Ceh and I was a little confused and a little disappointed but hey we back our chiefs right? It's just painful to see how Taylor and Swift turned out.
Swift is a stud, but he's getting dangerously close to brokedick territory. Dudes has an even harder time (significantly) staying healthy than CEH.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:48 PM 10-19-2022
:-) staylor, just take the L, bruv.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:30 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
You also finally shut the fuck up about Hardman being worth a damn. You sure enjoy blindly supporting some really shitty players.

I still think he is in love with Hardman. Must give a helluva reach around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:37 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) staylor, just take the L, bruv.
There's no L to take.

WTF has Swift done? He's statistically worse than CEH.

And the concern with Taylor was always his college workload/wear and tear.

The Colts are now running him into the ground and his production has begun dropping off and his injuries are starting to pile up.

At the time, CEH looked like the perfect match for the Chiefs offense. Ya'll act like Veach, Mahomes and many in the national media didn't see the same damn things Staylor and I did.

CEH hasn't been the star game breaker we had hoped, but he's far from the "bust" chiefs fans want to label him as.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:39 PM 10-19-2022
Swift averages .2 YPC more than CEH, yet Swift is a stud and CEH is garbage?

:-)

Mah dudes.....c'mon now.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:41 PM 10-19-2022
Taylor would've been the far superior pick. It is what it is. Quite sad to see the Colts smash him into glue so early in his career.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:15 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Understandable. I hope he miraculously turns it around, but I know right now he's dog shit.
He won’t, you either have it or you don’t.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:24 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I still think he is in love with Hardman. Must give a helluva reach around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, I'm in love with CEH and Hardman, hence why I'm calling for Pacheco and Moore to take snaps away from them :-)

You're quite literally too stupid to even argue with.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 04:24 PM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
There's no L to take.

WTF has Swift done? He's statistically worse than CEH.

And the concern with Taylor was always his college workload/wear and tear.

The Colts are now running him into the ground and his production has begun dropping off and his injuries are starting to pile up.

At the time, CEH looked like the perfect match for the Chiefs offense. Ya'll act like Veach, Mahomes and many in the national media didn't see the same damn things Staylor and I did.

CEH hasn't been the star game breaker we had hoped, but he's far from the "bust" chiefs fans want to label him as.
The loss was taking any RB period. Tee Higgins or Pittman Jr and this offense is humming. And that’s not even a hindsight is 20/20 suggestion, both would have been obvious picks over a god damned runningback in an Andy Reid off win the 1st.
[Reply]
Page 258 of 295
« First < 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268 > Last »
Up