ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 257 of 263
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:47 PM 10-14-2018
Tough loss, but it told me a lot about this team.

They just don’t give in. When we were down 24-9, I was nervous, but in the back of my head I knew that we’d make this a game again. This group’s reslience is admirable and a very important part of going the distance.

Mahomes bouncing back after a bad start was big. Those two picks would have rattled a lesser QB, but Mahomes just took it for what it was and didn’t let it phase him. He balled out in the second half.

As others have said, the Pats barely beat us AT home while forcing two HUGE picks from Mahomes. This is a promising loss.

If we can get HFA, the Pats don’t scare me.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 09:47 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Some gems on facebook:

"Lol people blaming the defense when Mahomes is losing this game for the Chiefs. He costed the Chiefs 13 points missing wide open tds and throwing a pick when we had a field goal, plus he gave 7 to the patriots with another pathetic int. Hilarious. Alex Smith was indeed able to win here last season playing much better without costing the team so many points with stupid mistakes. We all noticed AS11 wasn’t on the field tonight."

I'd love to punch this guy in the fucking dick.
I hope whoever posted that dies.
Of an ass disease
[Reply]
Iconic 09:48 PM 10-14-2018
Ouch. This one is going to sting all season long. It was the biggest game on the schedule and we won't be able to redeem it till the playoffs.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:48 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Gary:
Also I understand that we were missing key players on defense, but we were the 32nd ranked defense WITH those players present (save for Eric Berry's). This defense has regressed for far longer than just during the recent string of injuries. Something has to change for us to be a legitimate contender for the Lombardi. I think that includes some systemic/schematic things we do.
The two-DL set is a failure. We need to stop it.

The other problem is having no pass rush at all. The only rush we've got is Ford running outside and upfield. No one ever gets close to the quarterback.
[Reply]
srvy 09:48 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Would that have helped? They dropped 50 mill on Hitchens and honestly he sucks.
I cant disagree with you he hasnt been good but Sammy is his disappearing act to just like fans of teams before have said.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:50 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefer8989:
Patriots won because they had last possession. Simple as that. They aren't that scary. We got this.
Yeah, the nice part is that if the Chiefs got the ball back, I'm confident that we would have won. We needed one more drive with Mahomes and one fewer drives with the defense on the field.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:50 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Ouch. This one is going to sting all season long. It was the biggest game on the schedule and we won't be able to redeem it till the playoffs.
It really doesn't sting that much. Only the most complete mouth-breathing retard Cheatriot fans can truly feel good about tonight. Remember, our defense is a shambles right now because of injuries. Theirs is pretty much a full strength.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 09:51 PM 10-14-2018
I agree that we beat the Pats at Arrowhead, probably by more than one possession. The problem is that they get to beat up on the AFC Least now. If they so much as tie us in the standings, unless there are three teams involved, we're automatically going back to NE.

But you know what?

We were missing our two best defensive players, played a bad first half, turned the ball over twice, and still almost won the game.

There isn't a team in this league we shouldn't beat.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:51 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, the nice part is that if the Chiefs got the ball back, I'm confident that we would have won. We needed one more drive with Mahomes and one fewer drives with the defense on the field.
At best we would have been going to OT because the only way the Chiefs were getting the ball back is if they let Gronk score.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:52 PM 10-14-2018
The refs fucked us. All night flag after flag and 2 on NE. Bunch of bullshit
They never get flagged
[Reply]
ILChief 09:53 PM 10-14-2018
We just need to not go into a funk like last year. Win the next few and this one isn't that big of a deal
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:54 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefer8989:
Patriots won because they had last possession. Simple as that. They aren't that scary. We got this.
Agreed. This was always gonna be a "last team with ball wins" type game. We just came out on the wrong end of it. Such is the case in shootouts. No time to worry, just gotta figure out a way to put up 40 again because Mixon and Green and friends certainly gonna put up 30
[Reply]
ILChief 09:54 PM 10-14-2018
OT but I'm sick of this Josh Hawley guys commercials. I hope he loses by 30%
[Reply]
ROYC75 09:55 PM 10-14-2018
Good Grief, this place is in full blown overreaction about this loss.

We are 5-1, still in the drivers seat for HFA, just get back to winning and stay in front of NE.

Future is bright!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:56 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Peterson will not make this defense average. Just no.
What do you think this defense needs? We are slow at CB and LB, and SS, and FS. Fuller is not an outside corner.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 257 of 263
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261 > Last »
Up