ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 257 of 335
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267307 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:08 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Nothing escapes him, nothing. He knew exactly what he was doing when he whored her out to Ramsay and now knows exactly what he's doing to get back into her good graces. And her small clothes.
Actually, Joffery surprised him by executing Ned instead of making him take the black.

He doesn't seem to do well in predicting psychopaths as he does ordinary people.

He also helped kill Joffery for three reasons: 1) To cause further chaos among the high houses, 2) Leverage over the Tyrells, and 3) Revenge for treating Sansa badly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:17 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm gonna guess it's something related to the wall. Whether it actually comes down or not, I don't know, but we're gearing up for the end-game at this point, so the walkers have to start becoming a major plotline here soon.
We only have 16 episodes, correct? Is that official?
2017 8 episodes
2018 7 episodes

Either the wall comes down and the white walkers are the focus of 2017 and then the GOT is finally finished or flip flop the story lines and the GOT battle goes first.

I just don't see how they can simultaneously do both major story lines at the same time.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:52 PM 06-24-2016
They're running out of villains for sure, White Walkers, Cersei, Euron, and maybe a fourth that is in the background.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:57 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
They're running out of villains for sure, White Walkers, Cersei, Euron, and maybe a fourth that is in the background.

The show will probably kill him off this next episode though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:58 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
LittleFinger.

Yara could betray Dany. It's the Ironborn way

Verys could be a bad guy potentially.

Outside shot at Sansa becoming a baddie.

Faith Militant of course.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:59 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:

The show will probably kill him off this next episode though.
There is a post on reddit that talks about the four villains of the books (Tywin, Ramsey, Euron, White Walkers) that I found intriguing.
[Reply]
Sorter 10:00 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LittleFinger.

Unlikely without Aegon, IMO.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:12 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LittleFinger.

If the Faith Militant could learn Turn Undead then we'd have something.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:18 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Sorter:
There is a post on reddit that talks about the four villains of the books (Tywin, Ramsey, Euron, White Walkers) that I found intriguing.
I read one that had the first 3 villains, corresponding to their social settings (war, anarchy, apocalypse), but it didn't include the White Walkers. Want to give me a link?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:51 PM 06-24-2016
... what a waste of Alexander Siddig..
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:25 AM 06-25-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We only have 16 episodes, correct? Is that official?
2017 8 episodes
2018 7 episodes

Either the wall comes down and the white walkers are the focus of 2017 and then the GOT is finally finished or flip flop the story lines and the GOT battle goes first.

I just don't see how they can simultaneously do both major story lines at the same time.
Why do we assume there will be a GOT finish?

What if Kingslanding goes up in flames?

I wouldn't be surprised if part of dany's arc is her maturing on the while stubborn idea that she must be the ruler of everything and instead focus more and saving the realm from the white walkers.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:10 AM 06-25-2016
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Why do we assume there will be a GOT finish?

What if Kingslanding goes up in flames?

I wouldn't be surprised if part of dany's arc is her maturing on the while stubborn idea that she must be the ruler of everything and instead focus more and saving the realm from the white walkers.
This is my guess. She'll sacrifice herself to save mankind in the air. Jon Snow will sacrifice himself on the ground. Tyrion ends up on the throne with Varys as his hand.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:53 AM 06-25-2016
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
This is my guess. She'll sacrifice herself to save mankind in the air. Jon Snow will sacrifice himself on the ground. Tyrion ends up on the throne with Varys as his hand.
I still say a split Kingdom with a marriage alliance.

Then again what will happen after Dany dies is a good question. IIRC she was made barren by the witch when she resurrected Drago.
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 11:10 AM 06-25-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I still say a split Kingdom with a marriage alliance.

Then again what will happen after Dany dies is a good question. IIRC she was made barren by the witch when she resurrected Drago.
I know the TV series doesn't follow the books exactly, but that Martin did divulge the overall arc of the series to them. Martin's style is that he likes to echo actual historical people and events. Could Dany be his Queen Elizabeth, the "Virgin Queen" married to England, bringer of their Golden Age?

Maybe Euron/Whitewalkers will double as the Spanish Armada?
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:35 AM 06-25-2016
It's based on the war of the roses but I'm not sure how the ending would work in relation to real world history. Elizabeth I would be, what, two generations later? If he ends it directly following history then we'd need in-show equivalents of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, the queen consort. Maybe a victorious Jon Targaryen marrying Myrcella Lannister, had they not poisoned her.

Speaking of Myrcella, she disappeared like a fart in the wind. Did her parents even give a shit that she was murdered? I don't remember much wailing happening after Jamie returned.
[Reply]
Page 257 of 335
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267307 > Last »
Up