ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 257 of 359
« First < 157207247253254255256257 258259260261267307357 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:28 PM 12-18-2019
Innocent.
[Reply]
scho63 05:33 AM 12-19-2019
Something tells me she is going to blowup like a balloon.....put her on probation and if she gets fat; GUILTY!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 08:31 AM 12-19-2019
Innocent.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:10 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Innocent.
That chick is far from innocent.

Not guilty, however. She’s held up nicely per courtroom pics.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:21 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Former Miss Kentucky Ramsey BethAnn Bearse, 29, said she had only been trying to send a naked photo of herself to her husband, but Snapchatted it to the youngster instead.

She told court Tuesday that the boy had then asked for additional photos, so she continued to send them because ‘I was afraid not to appease him.’

Yeah... right..
Pageant girls, in my experience, were the nuttiest of the bunch.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:24 AM 12-19-2019
Not Guilty
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:57 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Pageant girls, in my experience, were the nuttiest of the bunch.
My buddy married one. Won Mrs. Kansas.

Without delving into the sordid details, she, uh, fit the stereotype.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 11:09 AM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
My buddy married one. Won Mrs. Kansas.

Without delving into the sordid details, she, uh, fit the stereotype.
My roommate in college hooked up then married a habitual pageant girl. She was forever running for this and that. Set me up on a blind date/double date thing with the soon to be Miss Oklahoma/America. There wasn't a second date.
[Reply]
banecat 12:03 PM 12-19-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
Something tells me she is going to blowup like a balloon.....put her on probation and if she gets fat; GUILTY!
Agreed. But she'll probably have to stay thin if she wants to keep feeding her addiction for the young stuff
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:23 PM 01-09-2020
How do you guys feel about girl on girl inappropriate relationships? Victim was 18. Teacher couldn’t have waited a few more months until she graduated?

https://www.yourconroenews.com/neigh...h-14959614.php

A Woodlands Christian Academy teacher and coach is facing a felony charge for the alleged sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student that began in August last year.

Lacey Jo Cunningham, 32, is charged with a second-degree felony of improper relationship between educator/student. Cunningham teaches anatomy and is a basketball coach for the private school.

WCA officials had not replied with a statement about Cunningham as of 1 p.m. Wednesday.

According to court documents, Cunningham and the female student began texting in August. The relationship started with Cunningham asking to meet the student outside of school for coffee, taking her to church and then having the student stay overnight at her apartment. Cunningham and the student, documents state, had more than 20 sexual encounters.

“(The victim) describes (Cunningham) as very manipulative, which has prevented her from coming forward sooner,” the arrest affidavit states.

However, in early December, the victim told her mother about the relationship with Cunningham. The victim’s mother then called law enforcement.

On Dec. 14, detectives met with Cunningham who gave them consent to search her apartment and seize her electronic devices including a cell phone, computer and Cunningham’s school-issued laptop. Cunningham, the affidavit states, told detectives it was the victim who initiated the overnight stays at her apartment. Cunningham said she and the victim did sleep in the same bed but there was “never any physical sexual contact.”

BREAKING NEWS UPDATES: Get your Houston breaking news alerts delivered to your Inbox

“Cunningham was asked why (the victim) may have reported this incident. (Cunningham) said the only thing she could think of is that (the victim) was attracted to her and wanted a relationship with her. (Cunningham) was asked if she ever had feelings of attraction towards (the victim) and she replied ‘no.’ (Cunningham) said she has never had sexual relations with the female,” the court document state.

The victim reported she stayed overnight with Cunningham about 15 times and each time Cunningham touched her inappropriately. The court document indicates the victim never preformed any sex on Cunningham.

Cunningham, according to the affidavit, threatened to take her our life if the victim told anyone about the relationship or if she tried to break up.

Cunningham turned herself in to the Montgomery County Jail Dec. 19 where she was placed in custody with a $50,000 bond. Cunningham has since bonded out.
[Reply]
Fish 12:27 PM 01-09-2020
Wow, crazy eyes....

[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:28 PM 01-09-2020
I'm more concerned about the complete absence of lips.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:28 PM 01-09-2020
Something smells fishy here :-)
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 12:30 PM 01-09-2020
GUiLTY!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:43 PM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
GUiLTY!!
SO GUILTY!
[Reply]