ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 263
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27:
How the hell does an NFL team go through an entire game without one single penalty?? It's not possible. I don't even care that they lost, but come on. Totally unrealistic to have zero penalty yards.
They had a 5 yard illegal procedure.
[Reply]
Camaro 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Moral victory boys, only lost by 3. We’ll see them at arrowhead on January. The afc is our bitch. Pats will get their calls, let them have their night.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Also 5-1 with our first 6 games is something every single one of us would have taken before the season started.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Never any question we were going to lose this game. At least it was entertaining. I expected to get blown out.

One day we'll win an important game. I just hope I live that long.
Jesus man what a debbie downer attitude. This was an important game and all but it is not as important as the post season. If you can't tell that with Mahomes we will have several chances in the post season then you probably need to walk away now and stop watching.
[Reply]
Three7s 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I am beyond thrilled to have Mahomes, obviously. I believe he will be great, maybe even a legend when it's all said and done.

As a Chiefs fan for the last 42 years, I have seen us have a the best defense, the best offense, and we even had the best special teams before.

But we have never even had a decent defense when we have a great offense. We have never even had a decent offense when we had a great defense.

I am afraid that we will never have an offense and defense at the same time. It seems like we are completely incapable of identifying defensive talent when we have a great offense, and we seem to be completely incapable of identifying offensive talent when we have a great defense.

If Peterson is on the trading block, we need to pony up and get that man on this team. We have a special offense, and a special QB having a special season, so not trying to make the defense better would almost be criminal.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Peterson would be a great help, but he won't take care of covering RBs out of the backfield.
[Reply]
alnorth 09:42 PM 10-14-2018
I have never felt this good about a Chiefs loss. This kid is going to be our QB for the next 10 years, and he is really, really good. It is so hard to get a franchise QB, and Kansas City finally got one.
[Reply]
srvy 09:43 PM 10-14-2018
Look we know the D is bad thats Andy and Veach's problem. The money money spent on Sammy Watkins could have been spent on help the other side the ball. Our D got a few stops the int in 1st half that resulted in a TD and only 9 points in first half was the story of the game. We need to get healthy maybe trade for some help. We got this.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:43 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I am beyond thrilled to have Mahomes, obviously. I believe he will be great, maybe even a legend when it's all said and done.

As a Chiefs fan for the last 42 years, I have seen us have a the best defense, the best offense, and we even had the best special teams before.

But we have never even had a decent defense when we have a great offense. We have never even had a decent offense when we had a great defense.

I am afraid that we will never have an offense and defense at the same time. It seems like we are completely incapable of identifying defensive talent when we have a great offense, and we seem to be completely incapable of identifying offensive talent when we have a great defense.

If Peterson is on the trading block, we need to pony up and get that man on this team. We have a special offense, and a special QB having a special season, so not trying to make the defense better would almost be criminal.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Peterson will not make this defense average. Just no.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:44 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Look we know the D is bad thats Andy and Veach's problem. The money money spent on Sammy Watkins could have been spent on help the other side the ball. Our D got a few stops the int in 1st half that resulted in a TD and only 9 points in first half was the story of the game. We need to get healthy maybe trade for some help. We got this.
Would that have helped? They dropped 50 mill on Hitchens and honestly he sucks.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:44 PM 10-14-2018
And props to Tyreek -- 7 catches for 142 yards and 3 TDs.
[Reply]
Molitoth 09:45 PM 10-14-2018
Some gems on facebook:

"Lol people blaming the defense when Mahomes is losing this game for the Chiefs. He costed the Chiefs 13 points missing wide open tds and throwing a pick when we had a field goal, plus he gave 7 to the patriots with another pathetic int. Hilarious. Alex Smith was indeed able to win here last season playing much better without costing the team so many points with stupid mistakes. We all noticed AS11 wasn’t on the field tonight."

I'd love to punch this guy in the fucking dick.
[Reply]
Gary 09:45 PM 10-14-2018
Also I understand that we were missing key players on defense, but we were the 32nd ranked defense WITH those players present (save for Eric Berry's). This defense has regressed for far longer than just during the recent string of injuries. Something has to change for us to be a legitimate contender for the Lombardi. I think that includes some systemic/schematic things we do.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:45 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by alnorth:
I have never felt this good about a Chiefs loss. This kid is going to be our QB for the next 10 years, and he is really, really good. It is so hard to get a franchise QB, and Kansas City finally got one.
18 years. Not 10.
[Reply]
Chiefer8989 09:46 PM 10-14-2018
Patriots won because they had last possession. Simple as that. They aren't that scary. We got this.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:47 PM 10-14-2018
Berry needs to man up and take a fucking shot and get in the fucking field.
[Reply]
Page 256 of 263
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260 > Last »
Up