ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 256 of 335
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266306 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
SAUTO 03:27 PM 06-24-2016
Strongest steel around? :-)
https://www.yahoo.com/style/gif-jon-...181432803.html
[Reply]
TimBone 03:28 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
She's gotten annoying? She's BEEN annoying.
This.

At the beginning of this season, though, she showed glimpses of hope that she was growing as a character. It was shortlived, though.
[Reply]
wazu 03:29 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Yeah, the whole "Oops, sorry I married you to a sadistic rapist" thing.
Meaning he feels bad so he therefore owes her? Don't think his mind works that way. He's a first order sociopath. He's already betrayed her parents, and murdered her aunt. Every significant action or risk he takes is selfish.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:31 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
So what is going to be the cliffhanger at the end of this season? The wall coming down? Cersei burning down Kings Landing?
I was discussing this with some folks at a bar last night. It's way to soon for the wall to come down, right?

My guess would be that Dany finally sets sail for Westeros. I figured next season would be all about the battle for the throne, and the final season would be about taking out the White Walkers.

I'm probably completely wrong, though.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:32 PM 06-24-2016
Yeah, the whole "Oops, sorry I married you to a sadistic rapist" thing.
I always got the impression Baelish knew exactly what he was doing. And it's not like remorse is a big driving force for his character. I doubt after coming to the rescue for her that he feels like he owes her anything, in fact, quite the opposite.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:33 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I'm probably completely wrong, though.

Wouldn't be the first time. #Skor
[Reply]
DaFace 03:34 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I think it may be stoneheart
I hope not. They're too late in the process to start adding characters at this point, and I'm not sure what real value she'd add.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:47 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I hope not. They're too late in the process to start adding characters at this point, and I'm not sure what real value she'd add.
I agree.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:58 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by wazu:
Meaning he feels bad so he therefore owes her? Don't think his mind works that way. He's a first order sociopath. He's already betrayed her parents, and murdered her aunt. Every significant action or risk he takes is selfish.
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I always got the impression Baelish knew exactly what he was doing. And it's not like remorse is a big driving force for his character. I doubt after coming to the rescue for her that he feels like he owes her anything, in fact, quite the opposite.
Probably. If I remember correctly though, in Mole Town he basically told her he owed her. He may not have meant it, but it would influence her decision making.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:34 PM 06-24-2016
Probably. If I remember correctly though, in Mole Town he basically told her he owed her. He may not have meant it, but it would influence her decision making.
Nothing escapes him, nothing. He knew exactly what he was doing when he whored her out to Ramsay and now knows exactly what he's doing to get back into her good graces. And her small clothes.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:23 PM 06-24-2016
As soon as beric showed up again, stoneheart was out for good. It's been way, way too long since the red wedding for her to be resurrected now, and him still alive means she wasn't brought back then. The only way they could have done her storyline is to have sandor stumble upon her instead of beric and then show she'd been on the riverlands for years. That ship has sailed. Ain't happening.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:57 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
As soon as beric showed up again, stoneheart was out for good. It's been way, way too long since the red wedding for her to be resurrected now, and him still alive means she wasn't brought back then. The only way they could have done her storyline is to have sandor stumble upon her instead of beric and then show she'd been on the riverlands for years. That ship has sailed. Ain't happening.
Makes sense, thank god
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:20 PM 06-24-2016

[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:38 PM 06-24-2016
That's awesome. Game of Jones!!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:39 PM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
That's awesome. Game of Jones!!!!
I actually teared up a little with her getting so hyped over Jon Snow.

Also,

"This what a giant is. Lemme give you enough swipe, of that horse!!'
[Reply]
Page 256 of 335
« First < 156206246252253254255256 257258259260266306 > Last »
Up