ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 255 of 263
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
We're on to Cincinnati.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Not much to say about the defense other than ....well...screw it.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Gary:
I seem to recall we spent our entire draft on defense. Did we totally whiff on all picks, is Sutton just horrible at cultivating talent, or is it something else?
Dorsey signed some bad contracts but he never had a draft this bad. Veach had better step up.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Never any question we were going to lose this game. At least it was entertaining. I expected to get blown out.

One day we'll win an important game. I just hope I live that long.
Jesus.

I would argue @Charger @Broncos were more important games this season.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Low football IQs, poor execution, poor tackling, no really outstanding players except Jones
I like Lucas a lil bit
[Reply]
DRM08 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Belichick probably not feeling that great about giving up 40 at home to a 23 year old QB who struggled for half the game.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:38 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Do you need his approval or something?
Fuck no, but it is common professionalism to acknowledge talent. It is something that all others have and will do. Brady is just a bitch.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:39 PM 10-14-2018
I am beyond thrilled to have Mahomes, obviously. I believe he will be great, maybe even a legend when it's all said and done.

As a Chiefs fan for the last 42 years, I have seen us have a the best defense, the best offense, and we even had the best special teams before.

But we have never even had a decent defense when we have a great offense. We have never even had a decent offense when we had a great defense.

I am afraid that we will never have an offense and defense at the same time. It seems like we are completely incapable of identifying defensive talent when we have a great offense, and we seem to be completely incapable of identifying offensive talent when we have a great defense.

If Peterson is on the trading block, we need to pony up and get that man on this team. We have a special offense, and a special QB having a special season, so not trying to make the defense better would almost be criminal.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:39 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
And not knocking Mahomes or the offense at all -- but if he tightens up his game and doesn't miss some of those throws we win this 51-43.
While this is true, our strategy to win in Foxboro this January can't be hoping that our QB can score 44 points. The D simply has to get better. Even in they could perform around the 20th spot in the NFL this team is Super Bowl bound.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:39 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Your TV is still on? Why?
I was hoping to see a camera shot of Patrick Mahomes II. I live for that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:40 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Were fucking missing like 6 guys on D.... This was a great game on the road and shows we are the better team if we get healthy.

Go Chiefs.
This.

I'm not defending Sutton( or Hitchens ), but our roster on that side of the ball was fucking garbage tonight, and you can NOT send garbage out to defend against Brady and the fucking Patriots!
Did Mahomes fall short in the 1st half? Yes. But he's still a n00b and has a ways to go before his veins become fully ice-laden. And he MORE than made up for it in the 2nd half. We should be fucking ORGASMIC to witness that kind of strength and talent leading this team for a change.

I hate Bob's scheme but even I will admit that when he has talent on the level of the current offense roster-wise, he get's it done more often than not.

GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Hamwallet 09:40 PM 10-14-2018
With Berry and Houston out tonight we had 33 million in cap space just in the D not playing. That’s ALOT of defensive money sitting. We will be fine in D after this year.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 09:40 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
We're on to Cincinnati.
mixon is going to have a field day against this defense
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
If we are healthy next time we play NE we will win by 2 TD's.

They are finally healthy and we are broke as hell. And yet.....

Good game tonight, we will learn from this.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:41 PM 10-14-2018
The good news is that New England will be given the AFC East, and we'll likely meet them again in what will be billed as a revenge game. I guarantee that we'll win that one.
[Reply]
Page 255 of 263
« First < 155205245251252253254255 256257258259 > Last »
Up