ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 254 of 335
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
MagicHef 06:16 PM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
What really pissed me off about that scene was the typical woman action.

Sit and watch them strategies and discuss for an hour, while she doesn't say a word. Then as soon as the strategic ingredients is over and the other men leave, she's full of complaints and opinions.

Bitch, how about you speak up when the discussion is active?
And then leave out the one piece of potentially useful information you have.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:46 PM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I only wish HBO would let you order ala carte, I dont want everything else they have... just GoT

Unfortunately will have to wait for the next free HBO weekend to binge watch everything but episode 1
Get it. Hop on HBOGo. Binge GoT, The Wire, Deadwood, and Rome. In that order. Cancel.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:28 PM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Deadwood
I could definitely do that again, and once again be crushed by how short lived it was... left wanting, badly
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:49 PM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I could definitely do that again, and once again be crushed by how short lived it was... left wanting, badly
If you haven't caught the wire and Rome do it now.

It's only 6 episodes, but show me a hero is damn fine filmmaking.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:15 PM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
He didn't kill Ramsay. But yeah.
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Heh, that's right. I let the hype carry me away.
Meh...he basically killed him. He was well on his way to doing so, and only stopped because of Sansa.

I think he deserves the credit.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:19 PM 06-23-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
While I don't do it myself, GoT is the most downloaded show. And HBO has stated they don't care. So, you might try that.
I don't believe this is true anymore. I remember reading an article earlier this year that said they were cracking down on people who download.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:23 AM 06-24-2016
So it occurred to me that there have been a lot of good fights in GoT. Battle of the Bastards is probably now my favorite. What's yours?

Here's my "top tier"
Battle of the bastards
Hound vs Brienne
Viper vs Mountain
Battle at Castle Black
Hardhome.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:39 AM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
And then leave out the one piece of potentially useful information you have.

He should have already known
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 07:12 AM 06-24-2016
So it occurred to me that there have been a lot of good fights in GoT. Battle of the Bastards is probably now my favorite. What's yours?

Here's my "top tier"
Battle of the bastards
Hound vs Brienne
Viper vs Mountain
Battle at Castle Black
Hardhome.
Blackwater Bay?
[Reply]
MagicHef 07:15 AM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He should have already known
He should have known that she secretly wrote Baelish asking for the army of the Vale?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:02 AM 06-24-2016
He should have known that she secretly wrote Baelish asking for the army of the Vale?

No, I was just continuing on with the he man woman hater theme and it missed the mark. You know when women treat you like shit and you ask what's wrong and they don't tell you because "you should already know"?
[Reply]
wazu 08:29 AM 06-24-2016

Here's my "top tier"
Battle of the bastards
Hound vs Brienne
Viper vs Mountain
Battle at Castle Black
Hardhome.
I think my favorite is actually Battle of Blackwater. "Those are brave men knocking on our door. Let's go kill them!"
[Reply]
MagicHef 08:38 AM 06-24-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No, I was just continuing on with the he man woman hater theme and it missed the mark. You know when women treat you like shit and you ask what's wrong and they don't tell you because "you should already know"?
Ah, sorry. Right over my head.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:00 AM 06-24-2016
Ah, sorry. Right over my head.
:-)

I think this was closer to the mark than realized! :-)
[Reply]
lcarus 12:05 PM 06-24-2016
Sansa complains that she wasn't consulted during their plan. Whines and complains that she knows Ramsay better than anyone and blah blah blah. Jon says "What should we do then" and what does she say? "I DON'T KNOW!" God she's gotten annoying.
[Reply]
Page 254 of 335
« First < 154204244250251252253254 255256257258264304 > Last »
Up