ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 263
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Patriots Game Day Thread***
FAX 11:10 PM 10-13-2018
Episode 6 begins as the Gunslinger Of The Plains saddles up and travels to the Northeast in order to confront a die-nasty that has been offending mankind's sensibilities for far too long.

After decades of nefarious skullduggery, the Chiefs have seen enough and enter the den of the evil ones to put an end to their venal machinations.

And, when it's all said and done, the power of good prevails - defeating arrogant, duplicitous mendacity on national television as the Red & Gold leaves Foxborough victorious once more. Amen.

And now, a poetatum ...

There once was a team that we knew
Was hard to defeat or subdue
But today the Chiefs neuter
An old man's pea shooter
To turn a goat into a ewe

Go Chiefs.

(Sorry if re-post.)
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:33 PM 10-14-2018
The rules protecting the QB should be augmented such that if a defender has a QB in his grasp, the play is over. Instead, we have a player afraid to get a penalty letting the QB go who scores a TD. Just wrong on so many levels.

Good second half guys, left a lot of points on the field.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:33 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Best I've ever felt after a loss. This could have easily been our game. Our future is in front of us and it includes this season.
Yep.

Win the rest of the way and this game literally doesn't matter.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:34 PM 10-14-2018
"They played good defense."

F*** you Tom...
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:34 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Speaks has got to be sick to his stomach after letting Brady get away like that. I'm serious, I think he let him go to avoid a penalty.
It wouldn't have mattered. They threw a flag just in case.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:34 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
Our 23 year old QB just put up 40 in Foxboro. A win would have been nice but I am not that upset.
I'm not pissed at Mahomes at all. Even with that dogshit embarrassment of a defense he damn near won it.

Our defense won't always suck every dick on earth. But Mahomes will always be great.
[Reply]
Jim Jones 09:34 PM 10-14-2018
Folks...

That game was a preview of the AFC Championship. Without question. Jaguars are shit. Steelers are too inconsistent. Chargers can't outscore us or New England.

This will be the AFC Championship game. And all tonight showed me is that we can beat this team, and if we get home field, we WILL beat the Patriots.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:35 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Gary:
I seem to recall we spent our entire draft on defense. Did we totally whiff on all picks, is Sutton just horrible at cultivating talent, or is it something else?
Low football IQs, poor execution, poor tackling, no really outstanding players except Jones
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:35 PM 10-14-2018
I'm muting while they interview the piece of garbage Brady. I hate Brady's face. I hate his name. I hate his team. I'm so tired of seeing this garbage all the time. The rules to protect quarterbacks have led to a situation where the league is boring because you have people like Brady who won't retire. Just get him out of here so the NFL can at least try to be interesting.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:35 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I understand that Sutton is emphasizing pass defense, but it seems like going with two d-linemen on early downs just produces 8-yard runs. If I was an opposing OC or QB, I'd audible to a run every time. Our ILBs are terrible and two d-linemen can't stop the run alone.
Four of them can't stop the run either. The middle of this defense is terrible.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:35 PM 10-14-2018
We’re gonna crush Cincy next week!
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:35 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by KCCHIEFS27:
How the hell does an NFL team go through an entire game without one single penalty?? It's not possible. I don't even care that they lost, but come on. Totally unrealistic to have zero penalty yards.
They had 2-3 penalties called.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:35 PM 10-14-2018
Brady is such a bitch. He can't even say that Mahomes is good.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:36 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You can’t win in January with a defense like this.
True but hopefully we will be alot healthier come playoff time. I know wishful thinking
[Reply]
stumppy 09:36 PM 10-14-2018
The loss sucks. But wth, after Mahomes calmed down he was fine.

Not sure what was going on but everybody on the offense was off tonight.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:36 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm muting while they interview the piece of garbage Brady. I hate Brady's face. I hate his name. I hate his team. I'm so tired of seeing this garbage all the time. The rules to protect quarterbacks have led to a situation where the league is boring because you have people like Brady who won't retire. Just get him out of here so the NFL can at least try to be interesting.
Your TV is still on? Why?
[Reply]
Page 253 of 263
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257 > Last »
Up