ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 253 of 293
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 12:17 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by Malik Newman Yay:
Oh, believe me - I'll never be back.

At this point, at least for the rest of this tourney, Malik Newman is Superman. His confidence is at an all-time high and the dude just has that look - you can tell when a moment isn't too big for a player, and Malik is basically bizarro Wiggins.
Hey Hootie, you can rent my account. $10 a day.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:27 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:

How did the early game (Loyola & K-State) compare to the Blue Blood match up of KU vs Duke?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:33 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by Malik Newman Yay:
Just to quickly put KCC back in his place..

The fact none of you could point that out makes me sad for this board.
FTR:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The goal of this Big 12 tourney should be to get De Sousa and Garrett as many high stress minutes as possible.

Love seeing Newman have this performance as well. Getting all these guys in sync before the tourney should be the goal, of course.

But, they could always sweep the tourney and then drop Game 1 to Northwestern Santa Fe State. This team is one of the hardest to predict in Self's catalog.
And with that, Bill Self gives the middle finger to CP’s braintrust.

He should make it a double bird by getting deep in the NCAA.

Newman has been just nails. Him performing at this caliber changes our entire trajectory. Add in Silvio playing like he is and this team could prove everyone wrong.

Or they could lay an egg on the first weekend - I’ve given up hypothesizing about this team.

[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:38 PM 03-26-2018
holy shit - ESPN has Devonte Graham as the 30th best draft prospect and Trevon Duval is 48.
[Reply]
maliknewmanman 01:00 PM 03-26-2018
FTR:
This wasn't my point at all - my point was, none of you were intelligent enough to point out to KCC that KU's Kenpom statistics didn't account for the fact that Malik Newman has been playing like the alpha for 7 straight games, De'Souza emerged as a quality bench big, and that using a 37 game sample size where those two aforementioned factors weren't apart of the success KU has had since the start of the Big 12 tourney was a deeply flawed metric.

Your take would have been better if you didn't ruin it at the end by KCC'ing it with a "but that may lose in the 1st round!"
[Reply]
sedated 01:03 PM 03-26-2018
"I wasnt around to make any predictions, but now that the Final 4 is set, you are all morons for not predicting it."
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:08 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
"I wasnt around to make any predictions, but now that the Final 4 is set, you are all morons for not predicting it."
Classic hootie
[Reply]
maliknewmanman 01:08 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
Uh, I would have picked Duke to beat KU with a gun to my head.

No doubt.

The homer in me always picks KU to win on my brackets.
[Reply]
maliknewmanman 01:09 PM 03-26-2018
I am calling you morons for not properly putting KCC in his place for his ridiculous Kenpom blatherings where he didn't bother to ever contextualize anything.
[Reply]
maliknewmanman 01:10 PM 03-26-2018
In fact,

In Vegas, I went about 2-29 on sports betting - so I'd be the last person to listen to in terms of predicting winners and losers. (Over March Madness).

My 1st parlay of KU, Kentucky and Arizona for $1500 was a gut punch. Fuck Sean Miller.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:17 PM 03-26-2018
Originally Posted by maliknewmanman:
This wasn't my point at all - my point was, none of you were intelligent enough to point out to KCC that KU's Kenpom statistics didn't account for the fact that Malik Newman has been playing like the alpha for 7 straight games, De'Souza emerged as a quality bench big, and that using a 37 game sample size where those two aforementioned factors weren't apart of the success KU has had since the start of the Big 12 tourney was a deeply flawed metric.

Your take would have been better if you didn't ruin it at the end by KCC'ing it with a "but that may lose in the 1st round!"
You may equate intelligence with getting in ****fights on here - but I try to avoid doing that. I tried to offer insight as to why KU may be seriously underrated heading into the tourney - and was fine leaving it at that.

It’s not worth the energy for me to go beyond that.
[Reply]
maliknewmanman 01:18 PM 03-26-2018
You may equate intelligence with getting in ****fights on here - but I try to avoid doing that. I tried to offer insight as to why KU may be seriously underrated heading into the tourney - and was fine leaving it at that.

It’s not worth the energy for me to go beyond that.
You were spot on! I wish you wouldn't left the last part out about South Dakota A&T and I'd have given you mad props, brah.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:26 PM 03-26-2018

Have you met cooper yet? You & he would get along really well.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:30 PM 03-26-2018
You were spot on! I wish you wouldn't left the last part out about South Dakota A&T and I'd have given you mad props, brah.
Fair enough, I should have put 100% faith in Newman. The dude has changed this team since the start of the B12 tourney.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 01:50 PM 03-26-2018
Aaaand... there goes the forum, again.
[Reply]
Page 253 of 293
« First < 153203243249250251252253 254255256257263 > Last »
Up