ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 252 of 386
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262302352 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:32 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Sam kills Dany for Jon. Boom.
I could get down with that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:38 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Have Jon kill Dany because she goes crazy for power after winning the Great War and then defeating Cersei.

Jamie sacrifices himself to save Tyrion.
Tyrion kills Cersei.
Dany refuses to relinquish the throne to Jon and wants him dead.
Jon kills Dany and becomes the King.
If this plays out like George's original outline, all of that is possible.

IF that theory plays out... it could go something like this.

Arya and the Hound team up to take out Cersei, instead find the Mountain. Who they burn to death.

I think Jaime's killing Cersei at that point or ordered to arrest her. They struggle, perhaps both die? She was worried about the wrong brother.

I think Tyrion is using the wildfire on Dany's orders to obliterate King's Landing. EDIT: Or Dany just spitroasts it with Drogon and activates the wildfire. Why would Tyrion be executed in this scenario? Siding with Dany? IDK.

I think Dany demands the Starks to bend the knee. Sansa learns to play the game, and unlike her grandpa, orchestrates and convinces Jon to kill Dany.

Tyrion goes on trial afterwards for burning down KL. He fully accepts the charges (an inverse when Tywin put him on trial, where he says he wished the city burned). If he doesn't do this... maybe it's supporting Dany? Maybe he's framed? Idk.

Series ends but instead of the wheel breaking, it's the Starks fully playing the game and taking control of the wheel. The series' Aragorn takes the throne heartbroken, and quite possibly, is put with the girl who was destined to be queen from the beginning (Sansa). Jon is miserable (unlike Aragorn), and is in the exact position of power that he never wanted at all - while Sansa begins to feel way too much like Cersei. Arya goes back to Winterfell with Gendry, Bran goes off to either become the TER beyond the wall or the new NK.

It's an inverse LOTR. Instead of feeling happy the heroes won, you're sad they're playing the game at all.

My theories about the Night King were completely shot to ****, so I could be way off here.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:41 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Sam kills Dany for Jon. Boom.
Sam will shit the bed again and then get torched like his father did for not bending the knee. Something also makes me think that Sansa might get it too for her comments in the crypt that Missandrei heard and reacted to.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:44 PM 04-30-2019
I really doubt that Tyrion would burn down Kings Landing for Dany. He vehemently castigated her for burning the Tarlys. He has actually been the one most concerned with the welfare of the non-nobility.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:49 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Okay, I can't verify the validity of this spoiler, but it's been around for a year or so, and it's from someone who's been on the mark in the past.

I'm tagging this obviously. I would recommend people not read it...

Spoiler!
I've read that spoiler too. Think it's bunk since the list of people that die at Winterfell according to that spoiler was almost completely wrong.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:53 PM 04-30-2019
I actually think what would go against everything Bronn's done on the show would be to not kill Jamie or Tyrion because they're his friends. Bronn is always out for Bronn, and I think the only way he doesn't do what Cersei pays him to do is if the brothers pay him more.
I agree Bronn is for Bronn. Thats my point. Cersi is a loser for him. No way he benefits. He has to know shes already pissed for letting Tyrion into Kings landing. He was Jamie's man. Jamie is a traitor. No way, no scenrio exists where Cersi lets him enjoy a cushy life as a lord, castle or keep a bag of gold. Its not in Bronn's self interest.
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:53 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Doesn't Dany have green eyes...?
Purebred Targaryens have purple eyes. She is no exception. Emilia might have green but not Dany.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:53 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
I really doubt that Tyrion would burn down Kings Landing for Dany. He vehemently castigated her for burning the Tarlys. He has actually been the one most concerned with the welfare of the non-nobility.
Good point.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:54 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Have Jon kill Dany because she goes crazy for power after winning the Great War and then defeating Cersei.

Jamie sacrifices himself to save Tyrion.
Tyrion kills Cersei.
Dany refuses to relinquish the throne to Jon and wants him dead.
Jon kills Dany and becomes the King.
I'm thinking something more along the lines of Oberyn.

Like, "AHHH Yeah! Oberyn is about to get his revenge on The Mountain! Nice!" Followed by, "Ah shit, Oberyn just got his fucking face crushed!"

Or Season 1, "Pffff they'll never kill off such a central character like Ned Stark. We all know he'll get out of this by the end of the season"

"OMG TEY FUCKIN KILLED NED STARK! WHAAA?"

We need some of THAT. Because THAT is what made GoT great.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:57 PM 04-30-2019
I'm thinking something like: Jon Snow has to fight the Mountain to get to Cersi, and we'll fully expect Jon Snow to kill the Mountain, and then the Mountain lops Snow's head off.

That would be classic GoT and leave us all going, "whaaaa???"
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:01 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I'm thinking something like: Jon Snow has to fight the Mountain to get to Cersi, and we'll fully expect Jon Snow to kill the Mountain, and then the Mountain lops Snow's head off.

That would be classic GoT and leave us all going, "whaaaa???"
Sure, then Arya and or the Hound kill the mountain. That could happen. Leaving Cersi on the throne could happen but a very long shot. If Cersi is gone, the mountain has to go. Why has the hound been kept around? Has to be to kill the mountain.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:02 PM 04-30-2019
Okay, I can't verify the validity of this spoiler, but it's been around for a year or so, and it's from someone who's been on the mark in the past.

Spoiler!
Something that I can see happening from that since I do remember reading that was filmed...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:12 PM 04-30-2019

Spoiler!
That's just lazy writing if true.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:31 PM 04-30-2019
Does Dany have green eyes?

I know it's not a photo, but it seems her eyes are green...and we know what Arya is supposed to do to someone with green eyes...
[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:34 PM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Does Dany have green eyes?

I know it's not a photo, but it seems her eyes are green...and we know what Arya is supposed to do to someone with green eyes...
Cerci has green eyes as well and is at the top of Arya's kill list.
[Reply]
Page 252 of 386
« First < 152202242248249250251252 253254255256262302352 > Last »
Up