ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 250 of 386
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:29 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
The midair dragon battle. Brightened up and slowed way down....

I never noticed that Viserion gets half his face eaten off, and the blue flame was puffing out of the hole in the side of his face instead of his mouth during the scene(:59).

[SPOILERS] S08E03 Fight of the dragons - brightness UP, speed DOWN from r/gameofthrones

Ya'll need new TV's or something, because all that shit was obvious when i watched it live.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:32 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
somebody already stated this in the thread but i didnt see the knights of the vale at all in that episode. I could have easily missed them but yeah to my knowledge they weren't there
Well...Sansa and Yohn Royce had spent a lot of time talking in the first two episodes. Maybe he took his troops elsewhere for a purpose.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:06 AM 04-30-2019
I loved this whole episode. If you want to dissect every detail and worry about the height of the walls, then go on ahead. If you want to hate it that's none of my business. Im not gonna let people ruin my enjoyment of my favorite show.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:17 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Two questions:
How is Sam not dead?
Why is Sam not dead?

Bonus question:
How can we make it so Sam gets dead?
Sam is George RR Martin's avatar in the story, and likely the one chronicling the books.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:18 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Did Ghost make it out alive? Next episode I'm kind of hoping to see Bran warg into Ghost and come flying into King's Landing riding a dragon, catching a biscuit thrown by Hot Pie in his mouth, while taking out Cersei.
This is from the trailer for next week:

[Reply]
Fish 10:25 AM 04-30-2019
:-)...

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:26 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Did Ghost make it out alive? Next episode I'm kind of hoping to see Bran warg into Ghost and come flying into King's Landing riding a dragon, catching a biscuit thrown by Hot Pie in his mouth, while taking out Cersei.
I'm a sucker for dogs so the direwolf scenes always make me smile. It's a shame the showrunners keep passing them off as mundane details. Let's just gratuitously throw them in a scene to appease the fans. They're total badasses in the book from what I remember.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:36 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ya'll need new TV's or something, because all that shit was obvious when i watched it live.
Yeah, I think my wife will be getting me a new TV for my birthday.

How thoughtful of her. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 10:57 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Its not going to be how big of an army Danerys can raise. Thats not how they defeat Cersi.

After all this time, they are not going to kill the 1 million innocent civilians caught in the cross fire. There will be some kind of battle but not a full scale assault on the walls of Kings Landing.

Either the Golden Company and the Iron bank turn on Cersi and stand down while Westeros fights among themselves or join the Dany/Jon troops or...........

Arya has already found a way to get out of the castle through the sewers in season 1. Just go back in that way. Tyrion knows the sewer tunnels to get in too. Bronn turns on Cersi. We get Cleganebowl. The hound wins but mortally wounded. Maybe Jamie dies in the attempt. Arya takes his face and kills Cersi. Or some version of that...

Pretty good explanation here of the Iron Bank's thinking, perhaps.

[Reply]
keg in kc 10:58 AM 04-30-2019
So...what happens the rest of the season?

3 episodes nearly as long as The Long Night seems like an awful lot of time left for going to King's Landing and taking out (or not taking out...) Cersei.
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:11 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:

3 episodes nearly as long as The Long Night seems like an awful lot of time left for going to King's Landing and taking out (or not taking out...) Cersei.
Lick wounds, deus ex machina an army, head south
fight Lannisters
Figure out iron throne amongst Dany/Jon with who is left.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:15 AM 04-30-2019
3 way sex scene with Dany, Sansa, and Cersei.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:16 AM 04-30-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Placed that could still raise a sizable Army....

- The Reach (Sam is now the lord of High Garden
- Dorn (no connection)
- Vale (Stark connection)
- Riverlands (Lord Tully)
- Westerlands ( Jamie is Lord of casterly rock)
- Meereen ( Dario)

So they might be able to form at least a army of a couple thousand.....

But that’s it Westeros is spent....
- Who ever was willing to support the Targs over Cersei have already done so.

- Whoever was willing to fight on behalf of the Martell-Sands probably have already done so

- Knights of the Vale were probably wiped out by the AotD

- Tully's diminished by Lannister/Bolton/Frey alliance

- Lannisters diminished by dragons / Dothraki or loyal to Cersei.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:22 AM 04-30-2019
Eh. Dany could just go full Aegon the conquerer and BBQ her way through King's Landing. The fact that two dragons survived mitigates the loss of her army.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:23 AM 04-30-2019

My guess?

Episode 4 - Dealing with the aftermath of the Great War and planning the move/attack on Kings Landing.

Episode 5 - Attack on Kings Landing.

Episode 6 - Aftermath of Attack on Kings Landing. Who sits on the Iron Throne and then a brief look into the near future.
[Reply]
Page 250 of 386
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Up