Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 07:15 AM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
"Please Clark! Show us you care! - SaveOurChiefs.com" damn that's 44 letters though.

Maybe without the exclamation marks. Or the Hyphen or something.
Take out the word "please".

We're not asking anymore. :-)
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 07:19 AM 10-10-2012
Please leave "Clark" off the banner

Just because Clark has not or will not respond to this web site does not mean he's isn't working on change --and why should he announce any hint of response to the public, especially here?

For continuity's sake start off with the same We Deserve Better. Kind of simple but following that just put up the web site address for SaveOurChiefs.com

However, I would have to say after visiting there: Meh... so far. Hopefully it gets enhanced in the next week and a half.

Thanks For The Work You Are Doing!
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:55 AM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by :
We have now raised enough money to have purchased 12 season tickets in the Coca-Cola seats.
Can you break that down into how many extra milks we could purchase in an elementary school cafeteria?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:01 AM 10-10-2012
How bout a little support now that Cassels out.

GO QUINN SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Might help the team rally around him .
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 08:09 AM 10-10-2012
ABSENTEE OWNER : WE DESERVE BETTER
[Reply]
BossChief 08:17 AM 10-10-2012
TEAMS WITHOUT QUARTERBACKS FAIL

Or

TOM BRADY = PATRIOT WAY
[Reply]
frankotank 08:23 AM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Isn't a decent amount of the fan base in support of Winston? I just think our limited money would be better spent not being diverted. Even if the banner worked, we wouldn't be any closer to our goal of changing things.
yeah there's plenty of fans who think winston is right. they simply CANNOT understand that the injury cheers were from a minority of the 70K. exacerbated byt the fact that as soon as everyone realized he was hurt, most fans went into a respectful silence, making the cheering minority seem much worse than it really was.

I think it's a bad idea to give Wintson any attention at all from CP. he's wrong, but he meant well towards his QB. his mouth got ahead of his brain though.
I played....sometimes a teammate would do something just WRONG, and as soon as a fight starts you run over there and defend the prick! it's what teammates do.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:23 AM 10-10-2012
WE CARE CLARK DONT YOU? SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
frankotank 08:24 AM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
Ok... Eric Winston is forgotten.
shit...:-)
[Reply]
RockChalk 08:26 AM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by BossChief:

TOM BRADY = PATRIOT WAY
I think there are more creative suggestions out there, but this would surely get us even more national attention. ESPN, and East Coast media in general, love themselves some Tom Brady, so I think a banner like this would get some play on major sports"news" programs.

Again, I think we have a better message to put out than that. But the banner above, along with SaveOurChiefs.com would get some national run
[Reply]
frankotank 08:27 AM 10-10-2012
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
PIOLI'S MOM'S A WHORE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
unlike the MAJORITY of suggestions....this one IS 42 characters or less! :-)
[Reply]
dtebbe 08:38 AM 10-10-2012
I think it would be great to bring in one of those giant jumbotrons that go on the back of a truck, and park it at a prime tailgate spot. When the game starts put the game on the jumbotron and encourage everyone to stay in the parking lot and watch.... Empty seats and a crowd of fans watching TV in the parking lot.. talk about national media coverage....

And for a banner:
tone=joking SAVE OUR CHIEFS: STAY DOWN BITCH! /tone
[Reply]
loochy 08:46 AM 10-10-2012
Help us Brady Won Kenobi! You're our only hope!
[Reply]
Frosty 08:47 AM 10-10-2012
NO MORE PATRIOTS WAY - saveourchiefs.com

35 characters, if spaces don't count
[Reply]
stanleychief 08:55 AM 10-10-2012
How about something positive like:

HEY ERIC- BREAK A LEG!
[Reply]
Page 250 of 603
« First < 150200240246247248249250 251252253254260300350 > Last »
Up