ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>This is my last post on the planet.
MrBlond 02:12 PM 08-03-2004
For personal reasons, not related to health, I have to leave Chiefsplanet forever. It has nothing to do with anyone on the board or any issue with the board. A more interesting group of people there couldnt be.

In all honesty I feel like I am saying goodbye to friends. Thanks for everything.

Steve
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:55 PM 12-23-2010
Could someone explain why posters dislike GoChiefs?
[Reply]
Phobia 01:56 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Pants:
Did Phobia mess with him by taking a shitload of posts away from him as well? I think it's safe to say, he's at around 110,000 at the very least.
Probably, but whenever I took posts away from somebody I always took a round number easily remembers so I could restore it later.

Post count was a big thing for him back in the day so after much whining, I combined the totals from all his aliases so I would venture his post count is very close to actual.
[Reply]
Buck 01:57 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
I'm not sure why they did before I got here, but he had Larry Johnson's dick so deep down his throat that it took the Jaws of Life to remove it.
[Reply]
Phobia 01:57 PM 12-23-2010
No. Let's not go there on MrBlonde's thread.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 01:59 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Phobia:
No. Let's not go there on MrBlonde's thread.
I was just wondering since he was brought up in the thread.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:02 PM 12-23-2010
Without going into specifics, this pretty much covers it:

Originally Posted by frazod:
Not that many of them would be worth remembering, though. Adolescent Gochiefs was a pathetic trainwreck that never quite ground to a halt.

[Reply]
Phobia 02:03 PM 12-23-2010
I was just wondering since he was brought up in the thread.
Go find a poll called "No" started by Rausch. That will shed some light.
[Reply]
Pants 02:04 PM 12-23-2010
Probably, but whenever I took posts away from somebody I always took a round number easily remembers so I could restore it later.

Post count was a big thing for him back in the day so after much whining, I combined the totals from all his aliases so I would venture his post count is very close to actual.
Ahhh, gotcha.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:04 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Hope everything works out. Cheers.
Dammit, this is an old thread!... Wake up old man!
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:06 PM 12-23-2010
Go find a poll called "No" started by Rausch. That will shed some light.
I haven't been here long enough to know what Logical meant to this board and if GoChiefs did or didn't feud with him. I read through that thread last week. I saw your posts in it and I still don't quite understand.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:08 PM 12-23-2010
Huh. After further digging, I found four accounts that were started within two days of each other back in 2000 that have all used the same IP address that is NOT an AOL address. One was MrBlond. Two haven't been used since 2001. But one was used on December 6th, 2010.

That same account matches around 10 different IP's that MrBlond used. It could be complete coincidence. But it might not be. :-)

If any of you guys feel like you knew his personality really well, shoot me a PM, and I'll tell you who the other one is. Perhaps you will be able to get a feel for whether or not it's a possibility that he's been around more than we thought...
[Reply]
Pants 02:09 PM 12-23-2010
I haven't been here long enough to know what Logical meant to this board and if GoChiefs did or didn't feud with him. I read through that thread last week. I saw your posts in it and I still don't quite understand.
gochiefs used to be one of the biggest pieces of shit on this board, he knows it too. When I joined, the hate was still strong towards him from some posters, but he had begun his transformation by that time. I've always liked him.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:09 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The crazy thing about MrBlond is that there's virtually no trail we can follow. I have his email address, but it's an AOL address, so that doesn't tell us much. Likewise, he used AOL to log into the Planet, so we don't have a consistent IP address for him either. I have a birthdate on his profile that doesn't match any other Planet users. That's about it. No name. No location. Nothing.
Please keep at it DaFace, i know you will crack this cold case someday. Surely none of us want to go to our graves without solving this thing.
[Reply]
Donger 02:16 PM 12-23-2010
What makes you think that he WANTS to be found or exposed?
[Reply]
Pants 02:17 PM 12-23-2010
Originally Posted by Donger:
What makes you think that he WANTS to be found or exposed?
This isn't a democracy, Donger.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 30
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up