« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:23 AM 04-03-2023
The shit talking seems to be controversial can we just universally accept in sports if you don't like to be taunted not to lose the game and that's that?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:27 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The shit talking seems to be controversial can we just universally accept in sports if you don't like to be taunted not to lose the game and that's that?
The only real issue is Iowa lost. That is true
[Reply]
BWillie 02:47 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Look like her? WTF does that mean? Is she race baiting?
Yes. Yes she is.

Look I have no problem with what she did. I love it. Players do worse in bball all the time. Dunk over someone and stare them down. Block their shot and taunt. Etc.

If the LSU chick would be known for that magic face wave thing and Iowa would have won and then Clark would have did it LSU fans would have been pissed as well. Has almost nothing to do about race, everything to do with being pissed you lost.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:11 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Oh great, Mr. Book Jacket is talking.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:13 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I don't either. And you don't really have to. That LSU player you mentioned was taunting the the Iowa player Collins leading into a national championship win...tons of people including people here piled on to her as classless and thought it was bullshit.

But that same player Collins did the same exact thing and everyone thought it was fine...or awesome or at the very least didn't care.

Anyone thinking there was a different between the situations other than race is bending over backwards to find something that does not exist. It was such a clear example of two different sets of rules for two different players.

It reminds me years ago when KC had two players one was a Haitian kid named Peterson Joseph the other was a white dude named Davy Arnaud. They were both pretty physical players. When Davy would make tough physical plays he was "tenacious" "physical and aggressive" "would do anything to win" when Peterson made those same tough fouls the black player? People would call him a thug.
Her name is Clark, you flopper.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:15 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
She won the national championship and she is playing the victim.
[Reply]
Danguardace 03:52 AM 04-03-2023
Nobody had to race "bait" this situation.

It is a response to people reacting to something differently when the only difference was race.

Race did not have to be artificially put into it...the dog whistles were already out.
Funny how white people created the term "Race Baiting" now instead of say anytime over the last 200 years
[Reply]
LoneWolf 05:11 AM 04-03-2023
Not sure why people are moving the goal posts on this. She did things on the court...during the game...thats how the conversation started here.

When asked about it post game she didn't apologize it.

The desire to clutch pearls by some is hilarious. I mean...we are Chiefs fans...I honestly have no idea where this pedestal from some is coming from.

Kelce isn't talking about or taunting another player, you dumb, fat piece of shit. He's talking about the Cincinnati mayor who said some pretty stupid shit leading up to the game. If Kelce had grabbed the AFC Championship trophy and went into the Cincinnati locker room to shove it in Hilton's face and screamed "Burrowhead My Ass," that would be an apt comparison.

The LSU player was classless in that she waited until the game was over and then followed Caitlin around taunting her trying to get a reaction.

You have got to be the biggest dumbass on this board, and it really isn't close.
[Reply]
srvy 05:36 AM 04-03-2023
The fact is no one will remember this game was even played after the men's finale Tuesday night.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:56 AM 04-03-2023
Trying to see it from both sides. Was it race baiting? Of course it was. the wnba treats itself with a lot of self importance and that trickles to college level. The kind that convinces Brittany griner that she should be treated like Michael Jordan. Or that demands equal pay despite having a fraction of the USWNT popularity. I don’t blame angel reese for how she acted but dawn staley threw bait and made the unfair accusation at the Iowa coach of racist taunts (the coach was complimenting South Carolina for playing tough on the boards).

Was Staley right that black womens players get held to a different standard. Seems to be the case the way some of this has played out. Sure. I get some of the frustration. But her reaction to losing was largely an overreaction and the echo chamber media took the bait. Ironically it’s the same media that sells a sport that is predominantly black in a white package where some of these players get unfairly labeled as ghetto. Fans took that bait to double down on praise for clark while others took it as disrespect and a racial double standard. Sadly it’ll do wonders for ratings. Such is the state of this country these days. But it’s unfortunate for Iowa and clark who became victims in this whole thing. It’s a shame because she has the potential to grow popularity for the game and but she may have created this arc as a villain just because of her skin color.

So Lsu and Reese used that as fuel. Smart. We did the same thing with burrowhead and it clearly it lit a fire in the team. It’s just odd because what they used as fuel was another teams anger. A lot of that misdirected. I don’t blame her for that or for having a chip on her shoulder. But I think a lot of that anger was unfairly misdirected at a team whose only crime wasn’t being disrespectful, just cocky in a good way.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:39 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
She won the national championship and she is playing the victim.
Probably because Clark was the best player on the floor again and it wasn't close. Reese was maybe the 5th best. She gotta have somethin.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:05 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Probably because Clark was the best player on the floor again and it wasn't close. Reese was maybe the 5th best. She gotta have somethin.
Eh, I think the whole team was fed a lot of bait and they used it as fuel. I don’t hate the player as much as I hate the game
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:08 AM 04-03-2023
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Would you pay for her OnlyFans? :-)

Uh.........no.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:12 AM 04-03-2023
The taunting. Much ado about nothing. Don't dish if you can't take. PERIOD
[Reply]
jettio 07:17 AM 04-03-2023
Seems similar to JuJu clowning with sharing the NFL Memes valentine on James Bradberry except JuJu knew he was just clowning and making a little Twitter money. This LSU player thinks she did it to advance something or other. She is wacky.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 140
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up