ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 60
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:23 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the problem is that andy has shit the bed like this his whole career

and the losses to the colts and texans were the same odor

we got a problem, and MVPat can't fix it, apparently

now i'm not saying the sky is falling....but it's certainly drooping
If anything this season has had MORE of these kinda of "What the fuck?!" losses than seasons past.

You lose to the Colts in a game where their entire secondary is in tatters, their best player is hurt and their QB throws TWO PASSES in the 4th quarter? At home? Because Vinatieri kicks 4 FGs?

You blow a 17-3 lead that could've easily been 28-0 because you can't get off the !@#$ing field and didn't execute when you could've put the game out of reach early?

That !@#$ing abortion on Sunday.

Hell, maybe that's the good news. This isn't the same ol', same ol', half-ass your way into a loss per season Chiefs.

Oh no, not at all. This version is WORSE. And they'll do it again before the season is over because they'll have a couple wins in a row and convince themselves they can coast. Again.

Then in the postseason we'll have another loss that you can name. The "Fumble" game or the "TG PI" game or the "Tyreek" game or the "TD to himself" game or the "Dee Ford" game or whatever the hell name we give these things. We'll have a name for what happens this season as well.
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:24 PM 11-11-2019
Indianapolis (last year)
Detroit
Minnesota

But yeah, this team needs to beat NE or we'll all going to be Mecca soon.

If you turn your regular season game into YOUR Super Bowl, then it WILL BE your SB, and the only one you get. Not that it's "just another game", it isn't, but your goals need to be bigger than a regular season win, no matter who it's against.

See Jags, 2018.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:24 PM 11-11-2019
we just need to flashy thingy this thing and move on
But does that mean that I'll never know about the jump pass?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:27 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But does that mean that I'll never know about the jump pass?
If the first hummer you ever received had been glorious up until it ended up with a trip to the emergency room and a lockjaw diagnosis, would you have rather just not known about blowjobs?

Sometimes the juice isn't worth the squeeze...
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:31 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
If you turn your regular season game into YOUR Super Bowl, then it WILL BE your SB, and the only one you get. Not that it's "just another game", it isn't, but your goals need to be bigger than a regular season win, no matter who it's against.

See Jags, 2018.
Nobody asked you. Fuck off
[Reply]
Jerm 02:32 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
You must be a very young pup.
I mean I'm sure Royals fans would trade 2015 for a "chance every year"....

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 02:33 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Nobody asked you. Fuck off

Sorry, the adults were talking. What did you say?
[Reply]
Nzoner 02:37 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I mean I'm sure Royals fans would trade 2015 for a "chance every year"....

:-):-):-)
Yep.I'm old enough I've gotten to enjoy both Royals championships.That 30 year drought was tough but at least I got to enjoy a couple.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:39 PM 11-11-2019
the problem is that andy has shit the bed like this his whole career

and the losses to the colts and texans were the same odor

we got a problem, and MVPat can't fix it, apparently

now i'm not saying the sky is falling....but it's certainly drooping

If he doesn't get us to the SB before his contract runs out in 2021 then he needs to go because it is never going to happen. It seems like when a new coach takes over a team and gets them to the SB it usually is after 2-3 years.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:41 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
If he doesn't get us to the SB before his contract runs out in 2021 then he needs to go because it is never going to happen. It seems like when a new coach takes over a team and gets them to the SB it usually is after 2-3 years.
He's had 20 years...suddenly think he's going to change and it'll happen in the next 2?

Not being a dick but it's just the truth.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:42 PM 11-11-2019
Sorry, the adults were talking. What did you say?
GTFO. Your typical arrogance is on display yet again. Your handjob appointment is approaching soon - run along.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:42 PM 11-11-2019
Go look at the numbers if you don't go within 5 years of being hired it isn't gonna happen.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:42 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
He's had 20 years...suddenly think he's going to change and it'll happen in the next 2?

Not being a dick but it's just the truth.
You do realize Reid has gone to a SB right? Lost by 7 to NE in a very close game his QB choked away. I don't see Mahomes doing that.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:43 PM 11-11-2019

See Jags, 2018.
We need to win that game to believe we can win the next one.

If this team loses to New England AGAIN....and not even a good New England team, the worst in years....we're fucked.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:43 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You do realize Reid has gone to a SB right? Lost by 7 to NE in a very close game his QB choked away. I don't see Mahomes doing that.
I'm talking about WINNING IT...I know he's been there.

But we could frame it that way too? Think we're getting there this season or next?
[Reply]
Page 25 of 60
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up