ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 34
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:37 PM 04-25-2019
I just finished the KCTV 5 clip and well....

Sorry, not impressed/convinced of anything. I don't hear an angry, raging monster hell bent on beating the shit out of his kid. If this is the clip some of you were flipping out on today at 3? I'm embarrassed for you.

And the responses of those news anchors and their legal expert? I'd piss myself laughing if it weren't so fucking sad.

But take heart, I'm sure you ragers for "justice" will get what you want. It's not like the Chiefs have a track record for sporting anything resembling a spine, so I'm sure Hill will be gone tomorrow, along with what little bit of respect, the tiniest shard, that I may still have held for Clark Hunt.

Stay classy, Kansas City.
[Reply]
FAX 09:37 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
I have. You're the one saying that you wouldn't defend an abuser while continually defending someone who has admitted to abusing a woman and who doesn't even deny abusing his child on audio.

Maybe you should actually listen to the audio, which you clearly hadn't, before continuing to expose yourself as even more of a fool.

But yeah, it's the kid who's a whiny bitch and you're just rationally evaluating all of this absent biases.
Jesus ... did you get stupid, too?

If you can't hold still long enough to read a book or commune with the aethers, simply watch "The Exorcist". Pay particular attention to the girl with the twisty head that turned green and whined like a bitch when she wasn't vomiting chunks and cursing priests in Latin.

I'm telling you, that sort of behavior puts a strain on the family dynamic.

FAX
[Reply]
Jerm 09:37 PM 04-25-2019
The mental gymnastics being performed in this thread to try and absolve Hill or even defend him is astonishing...

It's equal parts pathetic and sad. Holy shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:38 PM 04-25-2019
Fuck KCTV5
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:40 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I think they have?

Even if it doesn't escalate from here, I wouldn't trust anyone ever again if I were him.

And she's obviously got some...issues of her own.
They’ve both lost their son and Hill isn’t going to get a huge contract from anyone. Even if he does everything right from here on out (and doesn’t get charged again) he will be 27-28 before he gets another big dollar deal... if ever. His family is destroyed as well. He has to divorce just to stay out of jail IMO.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:40 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Jesus ... did you get stupid, too?

If you can't hold still long enough to read a book or commune with the aethers, simply watch "The Exorcist". Pay particular attention to the girl with the twisty head that turned green and whined like a bitch when she wasn't vomiting chunks and cursing priests in Latin.

I'm telling you, that sort of behavior puts a strain on the family dynamic.

FAX
So we need to stand up and debate like a man, but whenever forced to defend your own phrases you immediately slink down to hackneyed attempts at humor instead of arguing the merits of what you wrote.

You may not have a leg to stand on, but at least you have your schtick.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:47 PM 04-25-2019
I wish I hadn't listened to that.

They're both crazy. I'm not against spankings, but it's obvious he should not be dealing them out. Hell, I doubt either one of them should be in possession of a child. Some people just shouldn't be parents. He's right though, she probably should fear him. Her crazy ass is going to push the wrong buttons one of these days and he's going to let her have it, again. Poor kid, it appears he did need saved from this situation. Even if it was by the evil white people.

Fuck Tyreek, but I hope there's a way for the Cheifs to quietly sit on him until they know cutting him won't make them look like punks. Cutting him just to see the Browns snatch him up for a glass of water, a bag of chips, and his therapy bill is fucking bullshit.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:49 PM 04-25-2019
They are both dumb asses. I feel bad for the kid, especially after hearing Reek throwing racist bs about how "Whites don't give a S*&t". FU Reek. I am a white guy and I care about your kid a helluva lot more than I care about you scoring a TD and playing camera man.

There is no win here for Chiefs management. It is all about mitigation.
Clean it up and move on. The Chiefs have the foundation of a dynasty. They will piss that away if they let shit like this get in the way.

Sun Tzu-
In important matters one should use several strategies applied simultaneously. Keep different plans operating in an overall scheme; in this manner if any one strategy fails you would still have several others to fall back on.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 09:51 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I wish I hadn't listened to that.

They're both crazy. I'm not against spankings, but it's obvious he should not be dealing them out. Hell, I doubt either one of them should be in possession of a child. Some people just shouldn't be parents. He's right though, she probably should fear him. Her crazy ass is going to push the wrong buttons one of these days and he's going to let her have it, again. Poor kid, it appears he did need saved from this situation. Even if it was by the evil white people.

**** Tyreek, but I hope there's a way for the Cheifs to quietly sit on him until they know cutting him won't make them look like punks. Cutting him just to see the Browns snatch him up for a glass of water, a bag of chips, and his therapy bill is ****ing bullshit.
There’s more info. coming in my opinion. They should sit on him, then decide.
[Reply]
FAX 09:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
So we need to stand up and debate like a man, but whenever forced to defend your own phrases you immediately slink down to hackneyed attempts at humor instead of arguing the merits of what you wrote.

You may not have a leg to stand on, but at least you have your schtick.
Want to debate? Fine. Let's start with this ...

Against every sincere effort on my part to avoid arriving at a specific and potentially premature determination, I eventually came to the conclusion that you are a pompous, pretentious, self-righteous poopypants whose online persona exists to shield an intense, internal weakness of character.

Prove me wrong.

FAX
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:55 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
What if...I'm just saying WHAT IF Tyreek has told Reid and CHunt what really happened, and they've got his back?.
If that turns out to be the case than fuck this whole organization.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
If that turns out to be the case than **** this whole organization.
x1000000
[Reply]
KChiefsQT 09:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Fair question. How many of you got your ass whipped with a belt when you were a kid?

I did. Several times.
I never got the belt but I got a wooden spoon & hand several times. I just can’t imagine a grown man punching a 3 year old in the chest because he’s crying. The tape made me sick to my stomach. I think Tyreek has serious anger/abuse issues he clearly hasn’t dealt with. Don’t get me wrong Crystals crazy too but Tyreek’s tone & language in that recording is sick. He’s done.
[Reply]
O.city 09:57 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
There’s more info. coming in my opinion. They should sit on him, then decide.
What other info could come out?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm not gonna listen to it, but if it is damning and somebody has been sitting on it...fuck them, too. It's a child, you don't withhold that.
The only winner in shit like this is the media.

And that is why I say fuck KCTV5 and fuck the Chiefs if they cave to this bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 34
« First < 152122232425 26272829 > Last »
Up