ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 49
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 12:40 PM 05-03-2017
The guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, although he did have incredible physical tools that helped us win some football games. Trying to make sense of his motives and anger upon his release (read: Dorsey fired him) is an exercise in futility. Hes simply pissed at his former employer because he was fired. That's all there is to it. He will eventually get over it, and become a member of the Chiefs HOF, I guarantee it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:49 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
I wonder how Broncos fans would react if Von Miller signed with the Chiefs in similar fashion. I am sure they would all be respectful and kind about it. There are idiots in every fan base. The majority of Chiefs fans are not wishing injury upon Jamaal.
I certainly dont wish him further injury, but he can kindly go **** himself at this point

Sutton better tighten this damn run defense up, because I do not believe JC is toast yet, and it certainly sounds like he has a stick up his ass about being let go, and a mind on revenge
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:50 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
If Von had done this prior to signing his last deal, sure there would be bitterness. I wouldn't wish him harm though and I'd hate seeing him have success somewhere else, but they're at 2 different points in their careers.

Charles isn't more than a role actor at this point.
And if Miller went away saying he'd always wished he'd been a Chief, and that he couldn't wait to play Denver twice a year, that it was personal with them?
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:54 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Cochise:
And if Miller went away saying he'd always wished he'd been a Chief, and that he couldn't wait to play Denver twice a year, that it was personal with them?
Honestly, if I can watch Sharpe leave Denver... go to Baltimore, win a ring, talk noise and then welcome him back, I can't imagine I'd have any issues. I had no ill will towards Sharpe.
[Reply]
DaWolf 12:55 PM 05-03-2017
Even with Neil Smith, I could understand that because it was a product of King Carl screwing him over after promising him a new contract. Did the same thing with Jared Allen. So Carl had a history. Here? He got a raise on an existing contract and then missed two years after getting that raise. So I just don't get what he was expecting.

It will be interesting to see how things go down with Tamba next year if he gets cut ($8.5 mil cap hit) and he thinks he can still play...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:38 PM 05-03-2017
Tampa Alex and likely DJ are all gone next year
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:44 PM 05-03-2017
Favre eventually kissed and made up with Green Bay.

Charles will do the same with us. He has absolutely nothing left in the tank. It's not like he's going to lead the Donks to the AFC Championship game. If the team makes it that far, it ain't because he was toting the rock like he did 4-5 years ago.

He's behaving like a whiney loser. I don't know what the fuck he expected the front office to do. They had no choice.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:47 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Alex was an appetizer.
Let's not get crazy. He signed with Denver. He has yet to do anything as egregious as Alex like being a fucking pussy for four years.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:04 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
I wonder how Broncos fans would react if Von Miller signed with the Chiefs in similar fashion. ...
I suspect they would stop locking their car doors at stop lights.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:18 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Tampa Alex and likely DJ are all gone next year
Tamba and DJ could be gone this year. Tamba has been falling off for the last season and a half and DJ is going to have a hard time returning from an achilles tear at the age of 34 years old. The only reason they resigned Tamba was because Ford is Ford and there isn't much behind him plus Houtons injury. It will be interesting to see how Houston does, he did not look explosive vs Pitt and Pitt exploited his lack of speed in coverage.

Both kc and the SB50 Champs are hoping to have a guy with multiple knee issues return and play at a high level, both were chefs at one time too.

The good think about Jamaal's recovery is he doesn't have the bone on bone issue the Great TD had when he was forced to retire. If Jamaal's knee has enough cartilage and he has no or little swelling issues he should be able to be the 3rd down back we need to contribute. If not he is done and can sign a one day contract with you guys to retire a chef.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:20 PM 05-03-2017
We still have better LBs even without those two
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:40 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I suspect they would stop locking their car doors at stop lights.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:16 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Doesn't Elway own a car dealership? Maybe Charles feeling blessed to get all the Escalades wasn't a mix up on words...?
He at least used to. Every time I see a car with Elway on the back (which has only been 3 times here in Florida) I always write Fuck in the dirt next to his name.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 04:48 PM 05-03-2017
I am at the beach again so work hard fuckers
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:53 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
I am at the beach again so work hard fuckers
You should dump some chum on yourself and go swimming.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 49
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up