ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 332
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Reaper16 04:55 PM 07-01-2014
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I'm not sure what everyone likes about Lesnar save for the "Goldberg" mentality.

With Reigns you get a guy who sneers and the crowd goes wild....he's got the talent and with a little work on his mic skills he could carry the company for a little while.

Ambrose....Rollins....Reigns...whoever decided to move them up and bring them along like this should be proud of themselves.

The shame is that beyond Reigns, Rollins, Cena, Bryan and Ambrose what else does WWE have?

I don't see the Swagger vs Rusev having much steam beyond a 60 day window...I don't think they know what to do with Bray Wyatt at this point....and Kane/Ziggler/Orton/Dust Brothers don't really add much.

I like A J Lee for the Divas.....
I'd add Cesaro to your "we've got something" list. Bray Wyatt too. Really though, there's only so much room in the main event. What you need is a strong, strong upper-mid-card that's fair to vets and newcomers. WWE is building a very, very deep roster.

This isn't even counting the likes of Sami Zayn or Tyler Breeze down in NXT.
[Reply]
ILChief 05:02 PM 07-01-2014
Push Ziggler
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 05:26 PM 07-01-2014
The crowd reaction to Swagger/Colter was awesome. I doubt he gets that kind of reaction again. "We the people" was legit loud.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 06:54 PM 07-01-2014
Originally Posted by Captain Obvious:
The crowd reaction to Swagger/Colter was awesome. I doubt he gets that kind of reaction again. "We the people" was legit loud.
I don't know Swagger will probably still get the same reaction as long as he keeps his fued with Rusev going.

By the way I Still laugh At WWE doing an Evil foreigner gimmick in 2014, Atleast it gets a reaction out of the crowd.
[Reply]
ILChief 07:03 PM 07-01-2014
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
I don't know Swagger will probably still get the same reaction as long as he keeps his fued with Rusev going.

By the way I Still laugh At WWE doing an Evil foreigner gimmick in 2014, Atleast it gets a reaction out of the crowd.
USA
USA
USA
[Reply]
mcaj22 07:36 PM 07-01-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
I'd add Cesaro to your "we've got something" list. Bray Wyatt too. Really though, there's only so much room in the main event. What you need is a strong, strong upper-mid-card that's fair to vets and newcomers. WWE is building a very, very deep roster.

this is far and away the best dude in NXT because hes the only one with mic skills/charisma that could translate to the RAW sized crowd.

[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:25 AM 07-02-2014

Yeah...I missed Cesaro, good catch. I think the problem with Bray Wyatt is not having someone to pair him against. The closest thing they could do is pit him against Kane in an Evil vs. Evil mentality.

I keep hearing Sami Zayn's name.....but hasn't he been a "prospect" for some time now and just never been moved up?
[Reply]
Swanman 12:15 PM 07-02-2014
Yeah...I missed Cesaro, good catch. I think the problem with Bray Wyatt is not having someone to pair him against. The closest thing they could do is pit him against Kane in an Evil vs. Evil mentality.

I keep hearing Sami Zayn's name.....but hasn't he been a "prospect" for some time now and just never been moved up?
He hasn't been on NXT all that long in the big picture and made an impact there almost immediately. For those that follow the Indies, it is well known how awesome he was as El Generico.
[Reply]
Reaper16 01:08 PM 07-02-2014

You can't just move everyone up as soon as they are ready because every call up that you have big plans for impacts every single other wrestler & story on the show. They need the right time & place to bring up Zayn. Meanwhile, Zayn is making everyone else in NXT better.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:09 PM 07-02-2014
You know, I haven't watched for several months now, and a little to my surprise I don't miss it a bit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:22 PM 07-02-2014
Seriously. After they botched Bryan's championship reign so badly I've lost interest.
[Reply]
Reaper16 04:52 PM 07-02-2014
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Seriously. After they botched Bryan's championship reign so badly I've lost interest.
They didn't botch it so much as he had neck surgery and his recovery has been slow.
[Reply]
TLO 08:20 PM 07-07-2014
Anybody watching Raw tonight? The whole show seems a little, idk, odd?

Anyone else feel that way, or is it just me?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 PM 07-07-2014
They didn't botch it so much as he had neck surgery and his recovery has been slow.
No, they botched it by burying Bryan against Kane ala Zack Ryder.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:46 PM 07-07-2014
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
No, they botched it by burying Bryan against Kane ala Zack Ryder.

Whatever happened to this Kane?

[Reply]
Page 25 of 332
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up