« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice under investigation for assault
Titty Meat 03:15 PM 05-07-2024
Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
[Reply]
staylor26 09:53 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Kansas city fans like myself were fine with it since we want to win. I'd say it was a consensus outside of Kansas city that it felt a bit soon. Rashee participating in drills even if remotely raised plenty of eyebrows.
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:54 AM 05-08-2024
Kansas city fans like myself were fine with it since we want to win. I'd say it was a consensus outside of Kansas city that it felt a bit soon. Rashee participating in drills even if remotely raised plenty of eyebrows.
It felt a bit soon for him to be doing his job and participating in drills?

This was public opinion?

Are you crazy?
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:55 AM 05-08-2024
Link?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

This was public opinion?

Are you crazy?
Yes, he is.

How many people outside of KC does this moron think even know he was working out? :-)
[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:56 AM 05-08-2024
You mean fans who fabricate eyebrow-related statements in an attempt to spin a narrative?
[Reply]
jd1020 09:56 AM 05-08-2024
I haven't paid much attention to this whole situation, but the Chiefs have invested millions in this person, are they supposed to just tell him to go drink beer and eat cupcakes because of an accident he caused that probably doesn't lead to jail time?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:56 AM 05-08-2024
I honestly don't know why anyone even engages with chiefzilla. He refuses to concede anything he's wrong about even when given explicit proof of it. You're essentially debating an obstinate brick wall.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:59 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Take this FWIW, which might be zero, but Steven St. John on 810 this morning said that according to his source in the Dallas PD:

1. The photographer's jaw was broken
2. A member of Rice's crew pulled a gun on him

We should find out soon enough on No. 1, and I would assume there could be security cam footage of No. 2 if it happened.
If it’s true he broke his jaw, that’s way different than pushing a camera away, “get that outta my face” type deal.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:07 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I honestly don't know why anyone even engages with chiefzilla. He refuses to concede anything he's wrong about even when given explicit proof of it. You're essentially debating an obstinate brick wall.
He just like me fr fr
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:07 AM 05-08-2024
Rashee isn't going to learn his lesson if he knows he just needs to serve his time and then he's a celebrity again. He's only going to take this shit seriously if the chiefs make it clear they have no problem cutting him. He isn't gonna learn shit until he realizes everything he has can be taken away.

The chiefs welcoming him back with open arms was already a mistake. He treated it like he was back and all the legal and suspension shit was just a setback. And with the threat of jail, almost killing someone, a certain long ass suspension, and with I'm sure a very stern warning from Andy and Clark NONE of that shit seemed to register with him. So if a man isn't even remotely threatened by some of the worst consequences possible, it's going to take a lot to make this get through his thick skull
Thank you for your in depth analysis of the psyche of a pro athelete but that in no way answers the question I asked. Do you think that if they don't add some arbitrary suspension over and above what the NFL imposes that he "learned his lesson"? You said you trust them and were certain that they would ensure that he got the message.
[Reply]
stevieray 10:09 AM 05-08-2024
:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 10:10 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Take this FWIW, which might be zero, but Steven St. John on 810 this morning said that according to his source in the Dallas PD:

1. The photographer's jaw was broken
2. A member of Rice's crew pulled a gun on him

We should find out soon enough on No. 1, and I would assume there could be security cam footage of No. 2 if it happened.
You have to take 810 with a huge grain of salt, the Chiefs basically frozen them out so they love to run with the negative stories.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:15 AM 05-08-2024
Well, whatever happens with Rashee I still have some positive news:

I am a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:17 AM 05-08-2024
Rashee isn't going to learn his lesson if he knows he just needs to serve his time and then he's a celebrity again. He's only going to take this shit seriously if the chiefs make it clear they have no problem cutting him. He isn't gonna learn shit until he realizes everything he has can be taken away.

The chiefs welcoming him back with open arms was already a mistake. He treated it like he was back and all the legal and suspension shit was just a setback. And with the threat of jail, almost killing someone, a certain long ass suspension, and with I'm sure a very stern warning from Andy and Clark NONE of that shit seemed to register with him. So if a man isn't even remotely threatened by some of the worst consequences possible, it's going to take a lot to make this get through his thick skull
If the Chiefs cut him, some other team will sign him.

So how exactly is that everything being taken away?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:18 AM 05-08-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

This was public opinion?

Are you crazy?
Public opinion outside of Kansas city was that the guy belonged in jail and is a criminal. And that he almost killed someone. So yeah if you're not a fan of this team you're probably mocking the chiefs for being enablers and for playing scumbags. Again I have zero issue with it, but you're kidding yourself if you don't think people were judging the chiefs for letting rashee participate vs telling him to work out on his own until everything was sorted out

I'm not saying this like it was bad. I'm just pointing out that we stuck our neck out for him and put our reputation on the line and all we probably asked of him was the simple request to just lay low
[Reply]
Page 25 of 63
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up