ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 10:43 AM 03-15-2008
Ladies and Gentlemen.

Start your Engines for the Lurker 500.

In this race of planet history, Lurkers, those with less than 100 posts per year of membership are challenged!

Myself, and other tenured members I shall designate will pose comments, statements or questions of Chiefs Planet History. Your job~your Challenge! is to explain the story behind the comment, link it to its originating poster....explain why its relevant or funny. Bonus points awarded for context.

How well do the lurkers know us? How versed are the lurkers in our history?

At the end of this thread, I will donate $20 to Chiefsplanet in the name of the determined winner. The contest will end when I determine the thread/contest has run its course.

Points will be awarded by myself to the first lurker with correct explanation of each event. Bonus points will be given to those with less than 10 total posts.

Tenured posters are allowed to participate in the thread, however until a lurker answers a question...do not give the answer, or anything more than subtle hints on questions that may pose difficulty. Once revealed of the true answer.....feel free to give your take or comment on that moment.
[Reply]
Dartgod 11:41 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by kindra68:
was that Bob Dole and his Eyebrow Hair?
Well done!

2 points for Kindra68
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:43 AM 03-18-2008
One of the few I don't know is who went to prison then came back.
[Reply]
kindra68 11:58 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Well done!

2 points for Kindra68
As much as I would love to accept the two points; in all good conscious I cannot.
I actually had an inside scoop. I will now go back to the kitchen and finish baking that pie.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:08 PM 03-18-2008
As much as I would love to accept the two points; in all good conscious I cannot.
I actually had an inside scoop. I will now go back to the kitchen and finish baking that pie.

bring us a beer first
[Reply]
kindra68 12:18 PM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
bring us a beer first
Was that with or without the ham sammich
haha dang i'm gonna have to stop postin' i'm almost up to 100!
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:20 PM 03-18-2008
Was that with or without the ham sammich
haha dang i'm gonna have to stop postin' i'm almost up to 100!
I'd rather make my own sammich :-)
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:25 PM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
new question.
A poster took a date to a fire station. What happend?

If I remember this correctly, a guy met a woman off of Eharmony and they stopped by a fire station because of her kid. The woman then started seeing the fireman that showed them around.

...after tracking down the thread, the poster was Chris and the lady did indeed pull the hope we can still be friends card because she was playing with the fireman's hose

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...e+fire+station
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:26 PM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by :
A poster once blamed a run of dumbassery on a strange form of intoxication. Who was it and what was the intoxicant?

Which poster's repetitive reply led to a substitution macro to make that reply turn into an admission, and what was the admission?
Can my questions be placed on the official test form?
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:27 PM 03-18-2008
You're an approved educator....place as many questions as you want...and grade your own tests.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:28 PM 03-18-2008
+1 Rockchalk.

Chris, met a woman on eharmony, took her on their first date to a fire station and a fireman let her ride the hose. Poor bastard.

Originally Posted by RockChalk:
If I remember this correctly, a guy met a woman off of Eharmony and they stopped by a fire station because of her kid. The woman then started seeing the fireman that showed them around.

...after tracking down the thread, the poster was Chris and the lady did indeed pull the hope we can still be friends card because she was playing with the fireman's hose

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...e+fire+station

[Reply]
Dartgod 01:10 PM 03-18-2008
+1 Rockchalk.

Chris, met a woman on eharmony, took her on their first date to a fire station and a fireman let her ride the hose. Poor bastard.
I completely missed that the first time around. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:34 PM 03-18-2008
What was "the Essex Report"
[Reply]
Frazod 01:36 PM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
Okay, I've got a few.

1. Name the Planeteer who had a gay stalker (bonus points if you can find a picture of the purple tellie-tubbie with the pistol).

2. Name the Planeteer who puked on the side of my car after a get-together during the 2003 banquet weekend, as well as the member he tried (and failed) to go shot-for-shot with.

3. Name the Planeteer whom I resembled closely enough that his girlfriend thought I was him.

4. Which item does not appear inside my toilet?
A. Broncos sticker
B. Cardinals sticker
C. Jayhawks sticker
D. None of the above
No takers on this?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:36 PM 03-18-2008
What was "the Essex Report"
The Essex VIEW

:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:39 PM 03-18-2008
Since it hasn't been answered.

Who started the only "I'm leaving forever" thread and never logged in again?

Who was known for this avatar?

"lets rock"

[Reply]
Page 25 of 40
« First < 152122232425 2627282935 > Last »
Up