ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 247 of 335
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257297 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:45 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Spiders? I thought he had little birds?
Qyburn calls them birds, Varys calls them spiders.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:58 AM 06-21-2016
Really hated Jon this episode. As everyone has pointed out, he's not the same character since his resurrection. He's overly stubborn and stupid in this episode, and gets Wun Wun and pretty much all of the Free Folk killed. I guess I was the only one hoping he would die a final time in that charge.

Sansa on the other hand was awesome. Loved that smirk when she walked away from Ramsay at the end. She has quickly gone from one of the worst characters to one of my new favorites. I'm looking forward to her reign in Winterfell.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:47 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Qyburn calls them birds, Varys calls them spiders.

Actually Varys IS the Spider (nickname given to him by others), and he uses "little birds" (nickname he uses for his informants).
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:48 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Really hated Jon this episode. As everyone has pointed out, he's not the same character since his resurrection. He's overly stubborn and stupid in this episode, and gets Wun Wun and pretty much all of the Free Folk killed. I guess I was the only one hoping he would die a final time in that charge.

Sansa on the other hand was awesome. Loved that smirk when she walked away from Ramsay at the end. She has quickly gone from one of the worst characters to one of my new favorites. I'm looking forward to her reign in Winterfell.

Yes. Not happy with how Jon is being portrayed. Apparently he's a complete fucking idiot, though pretty good wielding a sword.

I've been joking lately that the show will be moving to Lifetime next season. JFC. :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:24 AM 06-21-2016
I'm not so sure Sansa has gotten any smarter. Just less naive and more vindictive. Which makes her a lot like her mother, who made some colossal fuck ups.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:39 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Spiders? I thought he had little birds?
RIP Rikon
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:07 AM 06-21-2016

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:15 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Swanman:
The unsullied weren't meant for that type of combat so it's not a huge surprise what happened there. My main gripe with that episode was Barristan going down like a bitch.
The Unsullied were meant of open land fighting, forming formations of spears and shields. Not ideal for City fighting.

Barristan death was eh..... I wish they would have just killed him "better".
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:16 AM 06-21-2016
So my wife came up with a pretty darn interesting (and potentially awful) theory, which I thought was plausible, and a quick peek on the internet suggests others agree with the possibility.

Maybe someone has mentioned it on here and I missed it, but just in case.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
wazu 09:22 AM 06-21-2016
You people need to cut Jon some slack. He had to try and save his brother. Once he was in the middle of the field, he charged forward to dodge a volley of arrows. Ramsay out-smarted him, but he's not an idiot.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:36 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So my wife came up with a pretty darn interesting (and potentially awful) theory, which I thought was plausible, and a quick peek on the internet suggests others agree with the possibility.

Maybe someone has mentioned it on here and I missed it, but just in case.

Spoiler!
Yeah, I caught that too.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:46 AM 06-21-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
In the love for the Battle of the Bastards, which was no doubt great, no one is commenting too much on the battle for Slaver's Bay. That whole sequence was fantastic.
Agreed.

But. Battle of the Bastards is more engaging because we didn't know WTF was going to happen. Yes, it was fantastic, well written and well acted and well produced but there isn't a person on the planet that thought something would happen other than dragons rape faces.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:50 AM 06-21-2016
Even if Sansa were pregnant, she wouldn't have to carry the child.

It's going to be interesting to see how differently that battle plays in the books. Jon winning is probably the only connection. None of the stuff with tv Sansa will actually happen because she's never with Ramsay. Who i'm so glad I'll never have to see again. He was easily my least favorite thing on the series to date. Although everything involving the faith in King's Landing is getting close.
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 10:01 AM 06-21-2016
A gif has to be made with Briene and Pod rowing towards Gendry rowing in the opposite direction!

Still rowing!
[Reply]
pr_capone 10:31 AM 06-21-2016
Lady Mormont is tired of Ramsay's shit.

[Reply]
Page 247 of 335
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249250251257297 > Last »
Up