ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 247 of 249
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:28 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Rodgers is 40 coming off an achilles injury.

I'd guess it's more likely he's a shell than he's old Rodgers
The year before that Achilles injury he was just straight up meh. He hasn't played high quality football in over 2 years, is coming off a major injury, is old af, and won't attend mandatory minicamp. He's just not the same guy.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:32 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
The year before that Achilles injury he was just straight up meh. He hasn't played high quality football in over 2 years, is coming off a major injury, is old af, and won't attend mandatory minicamp. He's just not the same guy.
Yup. Just relaaaax man. When are people going to realize he doesn't have the killer instinct like Brady.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:34 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
Call me crazy, but I’ll take Colts over Jets.

Anthony Richardson is that dude if he can stay healthy.
The Colts aren’t in that division, so….

You’re crazy.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Rodgers is 40 coming off an achilles injury.

I'd guess it's more likely he's a shell than he's old Rodgers
And still probably in another stratosphere than Wilson...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:38 AM 06-12-2024
Call me crazy, but I’ll take Colts over Jets.

Anthony Richardson is that dude if he can stay healthy.
Umm the Colts haven't been in the AFC East since like Tecmo Superbowl
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:04 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Unless Keon Coleman becomes Rashee Rice?

Yes, absolutely. And they don't have Patrick Mahomes or Andy Reid. Allen hasn't proven that he can do the patient death of a thousand cuts offense like Pat, and Brady hasn't shown that he's in the same stratosphere as Andy.
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s more of their division than them tbh.

Aaron Rodgers is skipping mandatory minicamp bc he prefers to be somewhere other than football, Haason Reddick apparently hasn’t even spoken to Saleh? Did I mention Nate Hackett, who the Jets wanted to replace last year, is still running the offense? The Jets are a goddamned circus dude. You really think they are gonna win that division?

Patriots clearly in rebuild mode this year so count them out and the Dolphins are the worlds biggest cock tease that Buffalo has owned. Tua is overrated.

Bills aren’t great but they still have Josh Allen. In this division it will probably be enough.
I find myself falling on the RunKC side of things.

Lots of question marks all over the AFCE other than Tyreek fast.

Bills losing their safeties HUUUUUURT. But I think Milano is the bigger piece. That dude can fucking play and him going down is where shit went off the rails.

Allen is better than most here give him credit for. If Mahomes didn’t exist the league would go through Allen. He’s definitely not Mahomes but he’s good enough to win that fuckfest of a division even with fucksticks at wideout if his defense can play a little ball.

The Dolphins may surprise me but it sure seems like they fired their shot. They’ll blow some shithead teams out but I don’t think they can beat anybody any good.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:09 AM 06-12-2024
That's fine. I'm not saying the Bills can't/won't win the division. They might even be the favorite.

I'm just saying it's going to be even more difficult than last year, when they barely won it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:14 AM 06-12-2024
AFCE could easily see Trubisky, Mike White, Tyrod Taylor and Jacoby Brissett
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:16 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That's fine. I'm not saying the Bills can't/won't win the division. They might even be the favorite.

I'm just saying it's going to be even more difficult than last year, when they barely won it.
Probably. But it’s probably 25/75 that the rest of the division shits the bed and they walk in.
[Reply]
In58men 01:29 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
The Colts aren’t in that division, so….

You’re crazy.
I didn’t read far back enough to realize everyone was talking specifically about the division. I was just meaning in general, my bad.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:05 PM 06-12-2024
If any Chief fan talks about BJ the way Bills fans still talk about Demar. Smooth out their faces to roundness
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:00 PM 06-13-2024

Bill Burr is riffing on pictures of Tom Brady with celebrities. Josh Allen comes up:

“Look at Tom Brady explaining a Cover-2 defense to him! And he’s like ‘I’ll just run and fumble on the other side of the field’” pic.twitter.com/2LZ2ps7nDm

— Alex Barth (@RealAlexBarth) June 13, 2024

[Reply]
Jerm 02:16 PM 06-13-2024
I didn’t read far back enough to realize everyone was talking specifically about the division. I was just meaning in general, my bad.
I will say, if AR stays healthy...I think the Colts win the South.

The Texans are being wildly overrated.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:36 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I will say, if AR stays healthy...I think the Colts win the South.

The Texans are being wildly overrated.
Why?
[Reply]
Jerm 02:50 PM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Why?
Why what? About the Texans?

Their LBs suck, I don't think their secondary outside of Stingley is anything to write home about, let's see how that offense does now that there's all these mouths to feed...

Also they play a 1st place schedule this season....no more sneaking up on anyone. Everyone has a year of film on Stroud now, let's see how he does. This league has a way of humbling young players and making them adjust.

They were really good in close games last year, I'm curious to see if they can keep it up.

I think they're a good football team but people are going overboard.
[Reply]
Page 247 of 249
« First < 147197237243244245246247 248249 >
Up