Page 246 of 298
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:19 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
I would take a dirty dishrag over retaining Sob Buttons!
You and me both.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Edoecially before the playoffs. :-)

Seriously, Bowels as DC would be a very good thing.
I think i'm on record for "trying new things" (in the words of Andy and Bob), and that would be to try and spark the guys we have by firing Bob now and seeing what Bob's assistants can do in week 17 and through the playoffs.
[Reply]
BIG K 09:36 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Edoecially before the playoffs. :-)

Seriously, Bowels as DC would be a very good thing.
As awesome as this would be, we all know this won’t happen. IF the Chiefs get the first seed, we know how this ends. One and done. The Chiefs will lose their first playoff game, regardless of seeding and home field advantage.

The real question is if Sutton “retires”. He won’t be fired. Andy has proved he won’t do that. How you go multiple seasons with the one of the worst defense in the NFL and not make a change is beyond my comprehension. You can purge the unit every year and draft new players every year, but if you have the same suckfest, who is responsible for that?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:14 PM 12-29-2018
Bowles makes almost too much sense to not happen.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:39 PM 12-29-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Bowles makes almost too much sense to not happen.
I'm just curious what he's done outside of a really good Arizona defense he inherited to think he's anything but a middling DC.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:43 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I'm just curious what he's done outside of a really good Arizona defense he inherited to think he's anything but a middling DC.
Middling ain't bad, it's not too shabby really.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:27 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by BIG K:
As awesome as this would be, we all know this won’t happen. IF the Chiefs get the first seed, we know how this ends. One and done. The Chiefs will lose their first playoff game, regardless of seeding and home field advantage.

The real question is if Sutton “retires”. He won’t be fired. Andy has proved he won’t do that. How you go multiple seasons with the one of the worst defense in the NFL and not make a change is beyond my comprehension. You can purge the unit every year and draft new players every year, but if you have the same suckfest, who is responsible for that?
Our D hasn’t really been one of the leagues worst until this year. Yes, there were incomprehensible collapses that deserve a firing - especially after it happens multiple times but on the whole the D hasn’t been bad until this year.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:12 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Middling ain't bad, it's not too shabby really.
I mean... Of course I'll take it because he's not Sutton. I just wonder how good he actually is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 AM 12-30-2018
We should filter his name to "Sob Button"
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:14 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's nice, but I prefer "God Damn POS Motherfucker faggot"
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:17 AM 12-30-2018
TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES! TODD BOWLES!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:17 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think I recommended that "Sutton" be replaced with ":-)", I still think it's a good idea..
[Reply]
JakeF 11:32 AM 12-30-2018
There have to be defensive coaches out there that can teach and develop players. That don't have to wait a week or 2 before adjusting. Our secondary coaching staff is nonexistent during games. How can Emmit Thomas and Al Harris be this bad? I still think it starts at the top, the DC makes things happen. It's time to clean out on the defensive side of the ball.

I want Andy Heck gone too.

We've had the same problems for far too long for it not to be relating to coaching.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:35 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by kc rush:
It's not just shitting the bed, it's loading up on Taco Bell, Golden Corral and taking a handful grandpa Bobs laxatives then shitting the bed.
Now THAT'S shitting the bed
[Reply]
RunKC 11:52 AM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
There have to be defensive coaches out there that can teach and develop players. That don't have to wait a week or 2 before adjusting. Our secondary coaching staff is nonexistent during games. How can Emmit Thomas and Al Harris be this bad? I still think it starts at the top, the DC makes things happen. It's time to clean out on the defensive side of the ball.

I want Andy Heck gone too.

We've had the same problems for far too long for it not to be relating to coaching.
Andy Heck has done a fantastic job this year. Erving has actually looked like he belongs and Wylie/Reiter were picked up off the street and have done a decent job filling in.
[Reply]
Page 246 of 298
« First < 146196236242243244245246 247248249250256296 > Last »
Up