ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 245 of 249
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:58 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Josh is fixed guys! Throwing motion! Looks great in camp! New WR look awesome in shorts! Dominating 7 on 7!
Is this what we used to do?

Like, did we hype up Smitty in minicamp like he was Brett Farve? And act like we were the #1 seed in the AFC before the season started?
[Reply]
staylor26 08:27 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah I’m moving off the Jets picks, talent be damned. They are a damn circus.

Bills will win this division again this year
The same Bills who's best WR in OTAs has been Chase Claypool?

:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 08:50 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Are they worse than the clowns we trotted out there last year?

With a solid defense and a QB that makes plays the Bills will again be in the playoffs. Possibly win that division since the Dolphins are their only real threat...
[Reply]
RunKC 08:51 AM 06-12-2024

It’s more of their division than them tbh.

Aaron Rodgers is skipping mandatory minicamp bc he prefers to be somewhere other than football, Haason Reddick apparently hasn’t even spoken to Saleh? Did I mention Nate Hackett, who the Jets wanted to replace last year, is still running the offense? The Jets are a goddamned circus dude. You really think they are gonna win that division?

Patriots clearly in rebuild mode this year so count them out and the Dolphins are the worlds biggest cock tease that Buffalo has owned. Tua is overrated.

Bills aren’t great but they still have Josh Allen. In this division it will probably be enough.
[Reply]
O.city 08:55 AM 06-12-2024
Allen is the 2nd best QB in the league. Bills will likely win the division.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:58 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:

With a solid defense and a QB that makes plays the Bills will again be in the playoffs. Possibly win that division since the Dolphins are their only real threat...
Unless Keon Coleman becomes Rashee Rice?

Yes, absolutely. And they don't have Patrick Mahomes or Andy Reid. Allen hasn't proven that he can do the patient death of a thousand cuts offense like Pat, and Brady hasn't shown that he's in the same stratosphere as Andy.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:00 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Allen is the 2nd best QB in the league. Bills will likely win the division.
Allen was the 2nd best QB last year and they were a Kadarius Toney offsides penalty from losing the division.

Oh, and the rest of the division got much better this offseason, while they got significantly worse.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:04 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:

Yes. It's among the worst weapons I've ever seen on a contending team. They're similar to the Akex Chiefs team with no WR TDs. That receiving group is THAT BAD.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:05 AM 06-12-2024
Allen was the 2nd best QB last year and they were a Kadarius Toney offsides penalty from losing the division.

Oh, and the rest of the division got much better this offseason.
Wouldn't they miss entirely if KC won that game? (Which in my opinion they did as that was BULLSHIT)
[Reply]
staylor26 09:05 AM 06-12-2024
Wouldn't they miss entirely if KC won that game? (Which in my opinion they did as that was BULLSHIT)
Yes.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:07 AM 06-12-2024
Yes. It's among the worst weapons I've ever seen on a contending team. They're similar to the Akex Chiefs team with no WR TDs. That receiving group is THAT BAD.
Dalton Kincaid is pretty good, but he's also not Travis Kelce either.

He's by far their best weapon, and he's not as good as Kelce was even at his age, and unless they're going to use Coleman like we used Rice, I don't see it.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 AM 06-12-2024
Dalton Kincaid is pretty good, but he's also not Travis Kelce either.

He's by far their best weapon, and he's not as good as Kelce was even at his age, and unless they're going to use Coleman like we used Rice, I don't see it.
Curious if they lean more on the run game due to their receiver issues.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:13 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I think/hope so, because I'm loving the value with James Cook in fantasy this year.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:17 AM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Allen will be playing hero ball taking extra hits. It will be interesting to see if he holds up
[Reply]
RunKC 09:19 AM 06-12-2024

Oh, and the rest of the division got much better this offseason, while they got significantly worse.
So we kill the Bills for losing their best defenders but not the Dolphins? They pretty much lost their entire DL plus 2 starting LB’s.

Christian Wilkins is gone, Jaelen Phillips ruptured his Achilles and probably won’t be what he was last year due to recovery and Bradley Chubb tore his ACL in January.

It’s entirely possible that Phillips and Chubb don’t even play the first half of the season.

But at least they got a rookie and washed Shaq Barrett :-)
[Reply]
Page 245 of 249
« First < 145195235241242243244245 246247248249 >
Up