ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 240 of 270
« First < 140190230236237238239240 241242243244250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
ptlyon 05:33 PM 08-15-2019
I see on the incredibly shitty app the Score that this week's Chiefs game is scheduled on NFLN. Does that mean it's live on NFLN?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:33 PM 08-15-2019
Not only is Smith more versatile, but he’s cheaper and under contract for another 2 years after this...
[Reply]
Coogs 05:35 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I see on the incredibly shitty app the Score that this week's Chiefs game is scheduled on NFLN. Does that mean it's live on NFLN?
Yes
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:35 PM 08-15-2019
Let's add fuel to this fire

Carlos Hyde was left off @ByNateTaylor’s latest roster projection. There’s still time, but Darwin Thompson could make Hyde expendable.

— Gregg Rosenthal (@greggrosenthal) August 15, 2019

[Reply]
Easy 6 05:39 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not only is Smith more versatile, but he’s cheaper and under contract for another 2 years after this...
Yep, all of those factors are surely very strongly considered in Reid and co’s value equation... it all points to Hyde looking for another team soon
[Reply]
Warrick 06:03 PM 08-15-2019
You guys are crazy... When did blocking for your QB and redzone TDs become underappreciated over someone whose best attribute is to run outside the tackles? You're going to throw a proven commodity away over a converted CB to HB thats never carried the rock in the NFL? Up to this point Smith has shown nothing in even a preseason game... You guys kill me.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:07 PM 08-15-2019
yeah bring back Donnell Bennett, old man!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:16 PM 08-15-2019
I was told I was a fucking idiot for saying Hyde will get cut a couple weeks ago. Looks like a couple of you owe me an apology
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:22 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
You guys are crazy... When did blocking for your QB and redzone TDs become underappreciated over someone whose best attribute is to run outside the tackles? You're going to throw a proven commodity away over a converted CB to HB thats never carried the rock in the NFL? Up to this point Smith has shown nothing in even a preseason game... You guys kill me.
Here is the real deal. Damien Williams goes down with an injury Hyde is the only other experienced RB on the roster.

I love Darwin but he isnt Kareem Hunt and wont be able to make the immediate impact Hunt did due to size and pass blocking concerns.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:23 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Coogs:
Yes
Thank you!
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 06:41 PM 08-15-2019
I know someone posted a tweet last week about hyde doing well in pass pro in practice. Great, if true, but as far as I'm aware that would be a new development in his career. He had the league worst pass pro grades in 2017, and fantasy football forums last year muliple browns fans were stating one ofe the main reason he was losing snaps and being phased out was due to his awful pass pro.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:47 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
I know someone posted a tweet last week about hyde doing well in pass pro in practice. Great, if true, but as far as I'm aware that would be a new development in his career. He had the league worst pass pro grades in 2017, and fantasy football forums last year muliple browns fans were stating one ofe the main reason he was losing snaps and being phased out was due to his awful pass pro.
Well this may be the case but unless the Chiefs see this for themselves it doesn't matter.

I don't think they gave the guy $1.5MM guaranteed to cut him for a gadget player (Smith) who is a one trick pony. Hyde will have to get himself cut for that to happen.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 06:53 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I was told I was a fucking idiot for saying Hyde will get cut a couple weeks ago. Looks like a couple of you owe me an apology
You uh, do know that cuts actually haven't taken place? Right?
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 07:03 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Well this may be the case but unless the Chiefs see this for themselves it doesn't matter.

I don't think they gave the guy $1.5MM guaranteed to cut him for a gadget player (Smith) who is a one trick pony. Hyde will have to get himself cut for that to happen.
oh, i agree. tremon looked lost out there on offense and pringle looked more than capable of retuning kicks. I trust our staff to make the right choice on how to use Hyde; i just think people might be assuming he is good at pass pro because he's big.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:10 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
oh, i agree. tremon looked lost out there on offense and pringle looked more than capable of retuning kicks. I trust our staff to make the right choice on how to use Hyde; i just think people might be assuming he is good at pass pro because he's big.

I’ll tell you who’s definitely NOT good at pass pro. Or anything else related to playing the RB position.

Tremon Smith.
[Reply]
Page 240 of 270
« First < 140190230236237238239240 241242243244250 > Last »
Up