ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 31
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Stryker 12:10 AM 03-02-2024
It was the same exact vote last time YAWN! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Stryker 12:11 AM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Who filled out these surveys? Mike Florio and Kyle Brandt?
True that! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:14 AM 03-02-2024
Clark and his lieutenants consistentl make balla ass decisions for their balla ass franchise.

We don't need no stinking couches.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:53 AM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Oh, OK. I guess. Just seems weird that the team that has been the undisputed king of the ****ing universe these last 6 seasons have players, apparently a lOT of them, willing to give them an average grade of F- on ANYTHING.

Whatever man. Millionaires bitching about billionaires. ****ing practice locker room vs. gameday locker room. Shut the **** up already...sheeesh...
It is just what it is.

NFL players exist in a different world of thinking.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:32 AM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
According to Mitchell Schwartz and Geoff Schwartz the facilities almost never comes into play. Imagine the Raiders when they played in Oakland trying to get FA players with their facility situation.

He said something like this in order-

$$
$$
Winning Franchise
Coaching
Friends on the team
City
Al famously overpaid for players his last decade in Oakland and thus signed guys. Unless, they are ring chasing, most players want the largest paycheck.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:33 AM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Thank goodness its changed.

Watching you guys justify your bloodlust from the couch was icky.
Acting like the players aren't paid royalty wages for their services.

They are not bleeding out for 30k. If they don't like it, there are other professions.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:46 AM 03-02-2024
People on Twitter are pissed that we are always low on cash spending, like that has really made the difference
[Reply]
philfree 11:26 AM 03-02-2024
So all the young guys on the Chiefs who just won back to back SBs voted their Boss an F? LOL I don't believe that for a second.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM 03-02-2024
....and Micro Penner/Condoleezza were voted an A and Denver is a train wreck with zero hope. It means Jack shit.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:27 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-)

That’s hilarious. I had no idea.. and dude was arguing with me about the team paying for most of the cost of the rings lol
Hey dumbfuck... That's what they get taxed for the ring. Happens at every company. I've won company trips and get 1099'd for the trip. My company bonuses me up for taxes, but the Chiefs can't do that with a salary cap.
[Reply]
trndobrd 04:45 PM 03-02-2024
:-)

That’s hilarious. I had no idea.. and dude was arguing with me about the team paying for most of the cost of the rings lol

Click through Katipan's link...rings are expensive enough to incur a tax hit of $11k. More details here. https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...w0hwglduwk8dt6

The point 'dude' was getting at... if the survey included quality of SB ring, 31 teams would be receive an 'F'. One team would receive an 'A'. Given the choice between a big locker room and free child care or a SB ring... most players would take the SB.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:48 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Hey dumbfuck... That's what they get taxed for the ring. Happens at every company. I've won company trips and get 1099'd for the trip. My company bonuses me up for taxes, but the Chiefs can't do that with a salary cap.

Originally Posted by trndobrd:
Click through Katipan's link...rings are expensive enough to incur a tax hit of $11k. More details here. https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...w0hwglduwk8dt6

The point 'dude' was getting at... if the survey included quality of SB ring, 31 teams would be receive an 'F'. One team would receive an 'A'. Given the choice between a big locker room and free child care or a SB ring... most players would take the SB.

It’s a stupid fucking point because players earn the Super Bowl ring.. and in the process, they make their organization a hell of a lot more money than the rings cost.

It’s not a flex.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:18 PM 03-02-2024
It’s a stupid ****ing point because players earn the Super Bowl ring.. and in the process, they make their organization a hell of a lot more money than the rings cost.

It’s not a flex.
It's a business.

They earned a paycheck for playing, they get the ring for winning.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:40 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
they get the ring for winning.
In other words: they earned it.

Glad we can all agree.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:44 PM 03-02-2024
Interesting how some posters think the players should get free shit just because.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 31
« First < 142021222324 25262728 > Last »
Up