ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Power 5 conferences moving toward postponing 2020 NCAA football season
tk13 05:45 PM 08-09-2020

Breaking news story with @RossDellenger: Nationwide conference meetings this week are expected to result in the postponement of the 2020 college football season and all fall sports.

"We've got work to do that's no fun." https://t.co/4uo3BufqSh

— Pat Forde (@ByPatForde) August 9, 2020

[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:19 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I am I'm also physically superior over you so watch how you talk lil bitch
Careful how you talk to lil Scarface, or else he'll introduce you to his 'little friend' which I can promise you is about exactly what you think it would be.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:37 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Careful how you talk to lil Scarface, or else he'll introduce you to his 'little friend' which I can promise you is about exactly what you think it would be.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 01:51 PM 08-14-2020
By the looks of you two, I could probably take you and Billay out in less than 2 mins. Light work.

The only little friend I need is these hands.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:20 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The bug isn't a hoax, but it's dangers are largely overblown for the vast majority of people.
The dangers are pretty accurately reported if you actually take the time.

Risk of death? Low unless you're old, obese, or have diabetes, hypertension, auto-immune disease, heart disease or other comborbitidies. I'm 51, overweight, no other health issues. I figure I'm at like 1 in 1000 of dying of this thing if I get it. If dying was the only concern I wouldn't be very concerned. I'd be mostly worried about giving it to someone else.

Risk of myocarditis and other long term potentially permanent heart, lung or organ issues? Unknown at this time. This is what scares me. If I couldn't go hiking anymore I'd spiral into a black depression. I've been working over zoom with a Swedish guy in his early 40s who got it, wasn't very sick, and has been recovered for 2 months now. He used to run 10ks all the time and says he still can't come close to that. That's scary because there's no guarantee he'll ever will be able to again.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:22 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The bug isn't a hoax, but it's dangers are largely overblown for the vast majority of people.
How, measurably, are the dangers being overblown?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:41 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
By the looks of you two, I could probably take you and Billay out in less than 2 mins. Light work.

Billay knows a couple hard-hitting roughneck truckers from the rest stop restroom where he services his clients. The guys make Bull Hurley look like a toothpick. If you don't shut the fuck up and if they haven't died because of Covid due to obesity issues that KCChiefsSuperFan88 has so eloquently explained are entirely their own faults, I'd start sleeping with one eye open, tough guy.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:14 PM 08-14-2020
Billay knows a couple hard-hitting roughneck truckers from the rest stop restroom where he services his clients. The guys make Bull Hurley look like a toothpick. If you don't shut the fuck up and if they haven't died because of Covid due to obesity issues that KCChiefsSuperFan88 has so eloquently explained are entirely their own faults, I'd start sleeping with one eye open, tough guy.
:-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:57 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:

Would love to test that glass jaw of yours
[Reply]
Demonpenz 04:47 PM 08-14-2020
Miaa cancelled today.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:48 PM 08-14-2020
Billay knows a couple hard-hitting truckers from the rest stop restroom where he services his clients.
Just because they are pounding the back of his throat doesn't distinguish them.
[Reply]
RustShack 08:28 PM 08-14-2020
Can the mods just change his name back to Billay? I kind of forgot about that dipshit because of the name change.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:46 PM 08-14-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Can the mods just change his name back to Billay? I kind of forgot about that dipshit because of the name change.
How many decades was ISU supposed to be good? The only thing good was Hoiberg and now he's ours
[Reply]
O.city 08:05 AM 08-15-2020
I don’t really have a dog in this fight, but the paper they used to justify this about the heart issue is...not good.

There’s a few cardiologists talking about it and the data is just awful
[Reply]
O.city 08:05 AM 08-15-2020
I don’t really have a dog in this fight, but the paper they used to justify this about the heart issue is...not good.

There’s a few cardiologists talking about it and the data is just awful
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:08 PM 08-15-2020
Oklahoma suspends fall camp after spike in positive COVID-19 cases: https://t.co/vk5vOS8rqZ pic.twitter.com/b0ggYG4M8n

— 247Sports (@247Sports) August 15, 2020
[Reply]
Page 24 of 25
« First < 142021222324 25 >
Up