ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 35
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 06:55 PM 11-28-2019
We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
DRM08 04:44 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
Well said.

And i’m surprised that there are some Chiefs fans that don’t want Allen to become that rival.

It’s more fun that way.
The Chiefs didn’t go to a Super Bowl for 50 years. I think a lot of their fans would prefer to make up for that in a huge way over the next 10 years. Weaker competition opens the door for that scenario. We will see how it all shakes out. Seems like there are a bunch of teams with a good chance this year.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 05:41 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The Chiefs didn’t go to a Super Bowl for 50 years. I think a lot of their fans would prefer to make up for that in a huge way over the next 10 years. Weaker competition opens the door for that scenario. We will see how it all shakes out. Seems like there are a bunch of teams with a good chance this year.
Yeah I don’t get people who say they want a rival for Pat or to have other teams get better for better competition. I want to dominate for a decade, why would I root for Allen to be good? It’s asinine.
[Reply]
diqlix 05:45 PM 12-29-2020
I hear ya.

Guess i’m different.

Without an opponent, sports are much less fun to me.

Imagine Tyson without Holyfield.

Bird without Magic.

Ali without Frazier.

The Avengers, without Thanos.

Just boring without a nemesis.

What’s fun about dominating if you know you’re only dominating crappy players?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 06:05 PM 12-29-2020
Well said.

And i’m surprised that there are some Chiefs fans that don’t want Allen to become that rival.

It’s more fun that way.
I’m final with a rival if it’s someone like Watson, Herbert, or someone else.

Not Allen, he’s a douche
[Reply]
diqlix 06:08 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I’m final with a rival if it’s someone like Watson, Herbert, or someone else.

Not Allen, he’s a douche
Oh ok.

What did Allen do that made you view him as a douche?
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:12 PM 12-29-2020
I hear ya.

Guess i’m different.

Bird without Magic.

Ali without Frazier.

Aren't you the guy who claims to not have a team he roots for?

There's a big difference between rooting for a team and rooting for a player, man.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:14 PM 12-29-2020
I hear ya.

Guess i’m different.

Bird without Magic.

Ali without Frazier.

I don’t believe there is such a thing as crappy opponents in the NFL for the most part. It’s a pretty dang competitive league. I won’t be too shocked if the terrible NFC East actually wins a playoff game. Margin is not that big between the top teams and the teams that lose a bunch of close games.
[Reply]
diqlix 06:19 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Aren't you the guy who claims to not have a team he roots for?

There's a big difference between rooting for a team and rooting for a player, man.
Nope, that’s not me.
[Reply]
diqlix 06:20 PM 12-29-2020
I don’t believe there is such a thing as crappy opponents in the NFL for the most part. It’s a pretty dang competitive league. I won’t be too shocked if the terrible NFC East actually wins a playoff game. Margin is not that big between the top teams and the teams that lose a bunch of close games.
I hear ya. That would be interesting if an NFC East team wins a playoff game.
[Reply]
diqlix 08:27 PM 12-29-2020
Simms: Allen is challenging Mahomes for king of the QB mountain.

https://www.nbcsports.com/video/josh...wout?ls=pftvod
[Reply]
notorious 08:35 PM 12-29-2020
They have to create content.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:35 PM 12-29-2020
After Allen regresses next season who will be the next in line to be the QB that is said to challenge Mahomes as the best? Jackson last season. Allen this season. Maybe Herbert? Murray if he takes another big step?
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:36 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
They have to create content.
And they have ratings to think about. They aren't going to say "no need to tune in, the Chiefs are unbeatable".... it's their fucking job to create hype.
[Reply]
notorious 08:37 PM 12-29-2020
They can write all the articles they want, they can talk on their shows all they want.

The only way Allen will challenge Mahomes for top of the mountain is when he plays and beats him.

So far the only guide we have is a complete ass kicking from a few months ago. PERIOD.
[Reply]
notorious 08:38 PM 12-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And they have ratings to think about. They aren't going to say "no need to tune in, the Chiefs are unbeatable".... it's their ****ing job to create hype.
I wonder if some of them feel like complete shit to take a side they don't believe in.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 35
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up