ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 39
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>In case anyone hadn't decided on the KC Star yet
DJ's left nut 06:57 AM 07-12-2019
They're doubling down and hiding behind an 'editorial board' byline so nobody has to put their name on this shit.

https://amp.kansascity.com/opinion/e...mpression=true

Originally Posted by :
Now that the full 11-minute recording of Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill and his now former fiancee, Crystal Espinal, talking about violence in their relationship has been aired, many fans are saying wow, this changes everything.

It does? That Hill, who didn’t know Espinal was taping him, denies ever hitting her or their son in what he thought was a private conversation is neither surprising nor exculpatory.

Abusers typically tell not only the police but friends, family, therapists, priests and even themselves they’ve never done anything wrong.

And if anything, the fact that Hill now says he didn’t hit punch or choke Espinal in 2014 makes him look worse rather than better. He pleaded guilty to those charges, publicly apologized, went through extensive therapy and declared himself reformed after probation. If he’s now back to saying that none of this ever happened, that’s not just a lie but a worrying one.

“I didn’t touch you in 2014,” he says on the tape. “And put that on everything I love, bro. That’s the real truth.”

That Espinal isn’t screaming at him that no, it’s not the truth, real or otherwise, is taken by some supporters as proof that he is innocent.

But why a woman who has been injured by him before and he’s threatening to hurt again might not do that should be obvious.

When she instead repeatedly asks him where her bruises came from if he never hit her, he doesn’t answer because there isn’t an answer that he likes well enough to repeat.

On Thursday, Espinal filed a petition in Johnson County seeking a paternity test for their newborn twins. She has full custody of them — they live with her — and she is asking for child support and only supervised visits for Hill. Her lawyer in the matter is legal counsel for SAFEHOME, a Johnson County group that supports survivors of domestic violence.

The NFL, meanwhile, seems ready to let Hill off with a brief suspension because the legal case against him isn’t going anywhere, but these things are still true:

Hill’s son was removed from his home after a child abuse investigation was launched. The Johnson County district attorney said the 3-year-old child had been hurt, but he didn’t have enough proof to prosecute.

On the tape, we heard Hill threaten the mother of his children with physical violence: “You need to be scared of me, too, dumb bitch.” He berates and belittles, calls her “bro” and “bitch” and of course, claims she ruined his life.

Denial of all wrongdoing is so standard in abuse cases that just a look at Thursday’s Star provides other examples, including that of Scott Hacker, the now former Parkville police officer charged with domestic violence after allegedly shooting his gun inside his home, throwing the woman who called 911 onto the couch, grabbing her by the throat and blaming her for “ending his career” by calling for help. Both before and after the cops arrived, he said he hadn’t shot the gun or touched her. But oops: A security camera in the living room apparently recorded the assault.

What Espinal was trying to get was the audio equivalent of that video.

If the NFL lets Hill back on the field this season, it will send the message that making threats and showing you’ve learned nothing from probation is no real problem, as long as you can run fast enough. The help he needs is not more denial, but just the opposite.

To the rest of you who are intent on seeing Hill as the victim, KCTV as a villain for not immediately releasing the full tape, and Espinal as a “manipulator” for wanting evidence to back her up in court, we could suggest some reading on the well-researched subject of abuse. But why, when you seem to prefer not to know?

[Reply]
FAX 10:26 PM 07-12-2019
I think we're going about this all wrong ...

The KC media aren't going to change and neither are the national idiots. Their souls have already been bargained away ... and long ago.

The key to solving this mystery and clearing Tyreek's name is by convincing his attorney to go public with the truth associated with Baby Mama and The Espinal Gang. Of course, his hands may be somewhat tied due to ongoing investigations into The Espinal Gang and the pending NFL decision.

However, even if he were to make a public statement like, "The KC media have gotten this story wrong from the beginning and that's all I can say about the matter right now." it would go a long way toward straightening this problem out for Tyreek, the Chiefs, and the fans.

A simple google search for Tyreek's attorney turns up the lawyer's address, phone number, and email. He's the person who has to take the bull by the horns and turn the tide of public perception toward the favor of the good guys.

FAX
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:44 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I think we're going about this all wrong ...

The KC media aren't going to change
Well...it's going to change because a lot of them are going to be gone.

You really think the Star is just going to carry on like none of this ever happened? That they have more muscle than the Chiefs?

These asswipes have to be in the locker room...and every player knows what they did. CHunt is pissed. These ****s started what ultimately led to a national smear job on his father/family....over a story they invented.

Who the **** do people think leaked this to 610...a week before the NFL ruling? God Damn Chiefs...that's who.

They just waited then twisted the screws...

Kietzman was the warning shot...these small-change media turds ****ers doubled down.

They are going to find out who their daddy is...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:49 PM 07-12-2019
The key to solving this mystery and clearing Tyreek's name is by convincing his attorney to go public with the truth associated with Baby Mama and The Espinal Gang.
You're going to love Bloody Sunday.

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:03 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
Couple more things:
The trans-inclusive feminist used to be a White House correspondent. Think about that a minute.The news media is full of SJW activists masquerading as objective reporters.
There is more weight to this than people realize...this is a top-down agenda from the media conglomerates.

Hill is only are small sample-size...maybe the KC area was a test market.

This is social programming...in an attempt to influence your "ideals" slowly towards theirs. This shit has been tested in their think tanks. They know the power of the inherent "appeal to authority" that media wields.

People want to trust those in positions of power...

It could also be a deliberate play for people to lose faith in the press....then they have the freedom to exploit at will. No one know what to believe.

The "fake news" meme wasn't an accident...it didn't exist 8 years ago. It was "introduced"....
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:06 PM 07-12-2019
The Red Wedding draws nigh, major plot twists ahead
[Reply]
FAX 11:11 PM 07-12-2019
Another thing about acorns that troubles me ...

All sorts of animals can eat acorns with no problem whatsoever. These acorn-loving faunae include your basic pigs, your basic squirrels, your mice, and your wild deer ... all a bunch of freaking acorn addicts, basically.

Yet, the poor, unfortunate horses and cows cannot enjoy the acorn. This is due to the high levels of tannin present in the acorn. And believe you me, tannin toxicity is a bad way to go. It can easily result in digestive ulcers, nausea, liver damage, and kidney failure. One minute you have a cow and some acorns and the next minute you have a cadaver and some acorns. It seems unfair.

Therefore, it is wise to keep your cow the hell away from your acorns.

FAX THE BOTANIST
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:16 PM 07-12-2019

All sorts of animals can eat acorns with no problem whatsoever. These acorn-loving faunae include your basic pigs, your basic squirrels, your mice, and your wild deer ... all a bunch of freaking acorn addicts, basically.

Yet, the poor, unfortunate horses and cows cannot enjoy the acorn. This is due to the high levels of tannin present in the acorn. And believe you me, tannin toxicity is a bad way to go. It can easily result in digestive ulcers, nausea, liver damage, and kidney failure. One minute you have a cow and some acorns and the next minute you have a cadaver and some acorns. It seems unfair.

FAX THE BOTANIST
Unless someone deliberately put the acorns where they knew the cows would find them... and unknowingly consume them to their demise.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:17 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
There is more weight to this than people realize...this is a top-down agenda from the media conglomerates.

Hill is only are small sample-size...maybe the KC area was a test market.

This is social programming...in an attempt to influence your "ideals" slowly towards theirs. This shit has been tested in their think tanks. They know the power of the inherent "appeal to authority" that media wields.

People want to trust those in positions of power...

It could also be a deliberate play for people to lose faith in the press....then they have the freedom to exploit at will. No one know what to believe.

The "fake news" meme wasn't an accident...it didn't exist 8 years ago. It was "introduced"....

[Reply]
007 11:21 PM 07-12-2019

FAX THE BOTANIST

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:27 PM 07-12-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The Red Wedding draws nigh, major plot twists ahead
I'm glad some of our readers appreciate us.
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:05 AM 07-13-2019

FAX THE BOTANIST

Acorns are racist.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 AM 07-13-2019
This is what happens when you FUCK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!!!

https://arrowheadguys.com/2019/07/13...#comments-jump

Originally Posted by :
I won’t be linking articles to the KC Star until such time that they can actually admit they have crossed a line (or the offending reporters leave) and they should be held accountable. They aren’t giving you news, they’re giving you their agenda.

That is unfair to us, the readers, and certainly those that are involved in the stories being covered. This isn’t me screaming “Free Tyreek!” because even after 610 released the audio, WE have no idea what is truth and what isn’t.

But to frame things to paint a certain picture in your mind is disrespectful. To double or triple down on your initial statements and even insult the intelligence of your readers is appalling

[Reply]
J Diddy 09:09 AM 07-13-2019
Oh the Keitzman maneuver! Next up is they weren’t talking about Tyreek Hill, they meant Bill Tyree.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:53 PM 07-13-2019
This is going to be savage.

I got something really special lined up for @ArrowheadGuys Saturday O/T here in an hour or so...

Want a hint? pic.twitter.com/ZMwzQ8tuC8

— Anthony Stratton (@AnthonyTa2u) July 13, 2019

[Reply]
Halfcan 02:14 PM 07-13-2019
I for one am looking forward to the Media Covering Reek every Sunday once the season starts. We will get gems like this,

"Yes, Reek scored the winning TD on a 60-yard bomb by Mahomes, but several female fans in the front row felt very, very uncomfortable with a former abuser being so close." Brooke Pryor KC Star

"Hill, who plead guilty to beating and choking his pregnant girlfriend in 2014, scored a 90 yard TD on a kickoff, 1 rushing TD on a jet sweep and another on a pass from Mahomes where he beat double coverage. Yes, he had a great day on the field, but that does not change anything for his victim. The scars remain." Bob Fesco

"Hill set the Chief record for yardage and TD's by a receiver today, but that does not expunge his history of violence towards women." Fatlock

"Reek broke the record for most yards by a Chief's receiver in a single game- but that does not lift all the doubts that he abused his son and broke his arm why terrorizing the babies mother." Liberal Cunt TBD

"Hill said after the game today, that defenses should worry how great the Chief's offense is--this is a horrific reminder of his chilling threats to his ex-girlfriend- "Bitch, you should be scared of me too." Hopefully, the NFL will take these new threats seriously and give Hill the suspension he deserves." TV 5

"Hill outclassed everyone on the field with his talent by helping the Chief's win the Superbowl, but that will never change the fact he is an abuser and could beat and choke another pregnant woman at any moment. Chief's would be wise to cut him before he repeats the murder / parking lot suicide of a past Chief's player." Jeff Rosen KC Star
[Reply]
Page 24 of 39
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up