ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 200
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:31 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
These three stats also show that Klay Thompson is terrible.
They don't say he's terrible (.111 WS/48, 0.2 BPM, 11.1 VORP career) , they say he's overrated (which he is). Has always been a tremendous spot shooter, but he's reliant on others to create offense for him and his defense is nowhere near as good as has been suggested. Draymond has always been the far more important piece for that team if we're comparing.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:43 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Great great player that took the path of least resistance to make the finals as much as possible and only played 1 end of the court to pad those numbers got exposed when he moved over to the Varsity league. It's that simple although I'm sure some LWNJs that love his political stances will find some LeExcuses for the guy.
Ahhh yes. The truth comes out. The reason for your real hatred for LeBron James.

I think LeBron is a little misguided in some of his views lately, but I'm not sure how you can discount his greatness.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:46 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Jordan didn’t. He had Pippen and a bunch of role players. Hell, Dirk practically won one title by himself in Dallas. Against who?

The Miami super team that Lebron originally formed.

Something to think about.
Did you know Dennis Rodman is in the hall of fame? Did you know Steve Kerr has the HIGHEST 3FG% in the history of the NBA?
[Reply]
Miles 08:31 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They don't say he's terrible (.111 WS/48, 0.2 BPM, 11.1 VORP career) , they say he's overrated (which he is). Has always been a tremendous spot shooter, but he's reliant on others to create offense for him and his defense is nowhere near as good as has been suggested. Draymond has always been the far more important piece for that team if we're comparing.
Past two years are not at good for these stats. This season is 0.095 WS/48 -0.8 BPM and 0.6 VORP
[Reply]
Miles 08:34 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Did you know Dennis Rodman is in the hall of fame? Did you know Steve Kerr has the HIGHEST 3FG% in the history of the NBA?
Those later MJ teams had great players around him. I guess Rodman gets discount because of being a super weirdo but he was legit badass.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:55 PM 03-08-2019
Past two years are not at good for these stats. This season is 0.095 WS/48 -0.8 BPM and 0.6 VORP
Well he's had a down year as well. A career 42% shooter from 3 and yet he was shooting like 34% on 3s until January began.

We may be looking at past peak Klay Thompson already for a guy who was already overrated to begin with. Some team is really going to regret the contract they give him this summer.
[Reply]
Miles 10:58 PM 03-08-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Well he's had a down year as well. A career 42% shooter from 3 and yet he was shooting like 34% on 3s until January began.

We may be looking at past peak Klay Thompson already for a guy who was already overrated to begin with. Some team is really going to regret the contract they give him this summer.
His last year was similar.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:31 AM 03-09-2019
His last year was similar.
Because he's likely past his peak. Draymond has also seen a pretty significant decline the past few years in production.

When and if Durant leaves, that dynasty is at an end.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:15 AM 03-09-2019
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
If Bron had stayed in Cleveland (instead of fleeing to Miami to create his superteam) and eventually managed to win a couple titles and then decided to take a couple years off, for whatever reason, I don’t think anybody would have crucified him. They may not have liked it, but I’m sure he would have his reasons, as did Jordan (the murder of his father).

But Bron decided it was too tough to stay in Cleveland and wait for that to happen, so he took matters into his own hands and went to Miami and created his little super team. Which, fine, he has every right to do so. But THAT very thing is what put the target on his back. It was his choice.

People forget how bad those Bulls teams were when Jordan got drafted there. But he didn’t bitch, moan, complain (well, he probably did, but not publicly) and try and become GM and start dictating what should happen with the team he played for. He decided to take it upon himself to elevate his game and make his teammates around him better, to the point to where they became a championship team. And they had to do all that against Bird’s Celts and the Detroit Bad Boys to name a couple. There were no teams like those in the East when Bron Bron was making his first go around in Cleveland.

That’s why people will never respect Lebron the way they do Jordan. Jordan created his own legacy with what he had to work with. Lebron forced and dictated his way into his.
And when the Magic were good they took the Cavs out in the conference finals. And the Celtics the year after.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:06 AM 03-09-2019
Those later MJ teams had great players around him. I guess Rodman gets discount because of being a super weirdo but he was legit badass.
Top 5 rebounder of all time?
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:10 PM 03-17-2019
Does lebron try to force his way out of la?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:13 PM 03-17-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Does lebron try to force his way out of la?
No. He'll try to force any of Jeanie/Magic/Pelinka/Walton out.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:08 PM 03-17-2019
Losing to the Knicks is bad..having your shit stuffed on a potential game winner is icing on the cake. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:49 AM 03-18-2019
It’s so great that loudmouth tard LeBron has been off my tv entirely the last month as his team tanked. I’ve been praying for this for many years: a time without seeing his ugly face.

Just got swept by a 14-56 team mega-lollers
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:58 PM 03-18-2019
Can't wait to Zion come in to the league and take Lebron's thunder. Zion seems a hell of a lot smarter at 18 than old ass Lebron does now. I can root for a kid like that no matter what city he ends up in.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 200
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up