ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 53
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2017 NHL Playoffs Thread With Contest*****
CaliforniaChief 07:44 AM 04-10-2017
I thought it would be cool to have a thread for the best postseason in sports, the NHL Playoffs.

Even though my Kings are out, I love watching the playoffs and wish the best to all of you with your teams.

Here's the link for the bracket predictor. https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/leagues/chiefsplanet

The password is Lonewolf and I hope we can get some of you in there with a bracket. Enjoy!
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:56 PM 05-03-2017
The most butt puckering 3rd period I've had to sit thru in a long time.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:57 PM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by KCtotheSB:
The most butt puckering 3rd period I've had to sit thru in a long time.
Why? You're supposed to win. Chillax.
[Reply]
Pushead2 09:05 AM 05-04-2017
I'm a Ducks fan and enjoying the win, but last night was the first time in a long time where a positional player that wasn't a goalie, carried his team to a win. Getzlaf has been a beast.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:07 PM 05-04-2017
Rangers on a mission!
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:41 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Rangers on a mission!
Glad they got their shit together... and LOL at Craig Anderson.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 08:28 PM 05-04-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Rangers on a mission!
back to back dominant games

this series could easily be over, sens are so lucky that av "lost" his best defensive pair at the end of game 2.

can't wait for game 5, gonna be watching with a bunch of fellow fans featuring alcohol
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 08:57 PM 05-04-2017
On a side note, fuck the draft lottery.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:20 PM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
I don't mind it for the TOP spot, but it's pretty shitty that a historically awful Avs team will be drafting #4. :-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:36 PM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
I would be angry if the top-2 were McDavid/Eichel/Matthews/Laine caliber. If the FLyers and Devils were gonna get the top-2 spots in the drafts, I'm happy it's this one. Patrick/Hischier are Hall level first overall picks at best, and RNH caliber at worst.

Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't mind it for the TOP spot, but it's pretty shitty that a historically awful Avs team will be drafting #4. :-)
They should be terrible next year though so they'll have another shot, and that draft has Rasmus Dahlin who looks like he could be the next Erik Karlsson.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:39 PM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, and to have a 52% chance at landing #4... you're basically assuming the worst team in the league tanked. I'm sure they could come up with a fairly easy equation based on winning percentage throughout the season to weigh down the first pick if a team sucked throughout vs one that tanked or fell apart late.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:40 PM 05-05-2017
Blues working hard, but no lucky breaks yet.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:42 PM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
They should be terrible next year though so they'll have another shot, and that draft has Rasmus Dahlin who looks like he could be the next Erik Karlsson.
I'm starting to think of the Avalanche's focus on defense much like the Chiefs' focus on the quarterback position.... but, I guess that finally happened, so... :-)
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:44 PM 05-05-2017
this is the blues season right here

i'd be shocked if they won this game without scoring here
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:46 PM 05-05-2017
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I'm starting to think of the Avalanche's focus on defense much like the Chiefs' focus on the quarterback position.... but, I guess that finally happened, so... :-)
should've taken jones over mackinnon

should mention that although the top of this draft isn't awe inspiring it's pretty deep and there's a lot of talented defenseman that should be available in the first round. getting 4th overall might be a blessing in disguise because i think getting a guy like heiskanen, makar, or valimaki could be a big step towards building a competent blueline.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:47 PM 05-05-2017
If they don't break some shit in the locker room after that, they suck..
[Reply]
Page 24 of 53
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up