ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 56
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
beavis 09:39 PM 05-21-2006
I thought this was by far the best episode of the season. At least now they can move past all the Vito nonsense and setup the final season.
[Reply]
John_Locke 09:45 PM 05-21-2006
Vito

is sleeping with the fishes

nice touch with pool cue

started a war they did
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:53 PM 05-21-2006
Another crappy episode in a long, crappy season.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 10:15 PM 05-21-2006
They focused way to much with Carmela going to Paris.
[Reply]
wazu 10:39 PM 05-21-2006
WTF?! This is the last episode of the year...BUT THERE ARE 8 MORE EPISODES?!

I thought this was supposed to be the final season? WTF is going on?!
[Reply]
SLAG 10:49 PM 05-21-2006
Originally Posted by Adam:
WTF?! This is the last episode of the year...BUT THERE ARE 8 MORE EPISODES?!

I thought this was supposed to be the final season? WTF is going on?!

Those are to be the Bonus Episodes..
[Reply]
wazu 10:55 PM 05-21-2006
Originally Posted by SLAG02:
Those are to be the Bonus Episodes..
Bonus episodes? WTF does that mean?
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:45 AM 05-22-2006
:-)
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:46 AM 05-22-2006
Originally Posted by beavis:
I thought this was by far the best episode of the season. At least now they can move past all the Vito nonsense and setup the final season.
The Vito storyline was a total waste to me. It was funny for about 2 min. But when episode after episode was about the Vito storyline, that's way too much.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 09:47 AM 05-22-2006
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
They focused way to much with Carmela going to Paris.
:-) Yes. I agree. What was the point to that? So, she realizes that she's still lost and doesn't like her future, or what?
[Reply]
KCTitus 09:56 AM 05-22-2006
The final season consisted of 20 episodes. HBO decided to do 12 this year and 8 next year. I think because they didnt want this running over Deadwood and Entourage which start mid June.
[Reply]
Brock 09:57 AM 05-22-2006
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
The final season consisted of 20 episodes. HBO decided to do 12 this year and 8 next year. I think because they didnt want this running over Deadwood and Entourage which start mid June.
Thank God some good TV is coming up quickly.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 10:00 AM 05-22-2006
It's all a bit of nonesense to the viewers. To make a long story short, the wrote about 20 episodes total. 12 to play now, which is what you are watching. The remaining 8 episodes are going to play in 2007, but they are being called a continuation of this season as opposed to a new season. Probably so HBO doesn't have to rework another contract for another season of the show and can keep paying Tony and the gang the same payroll scale.
[Reply]
KCTitus 10:00 AM 05-22-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
No kidding...if there were ANYTHING on Sunday's at 9pm, I'd be watching something else. I'd already seen the Modern Marvels on Fire before, so that was out.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 10:01 AM 05-22-2006
Originally Posted by Brock:
Unfortunately it looks like Deadwood got the shaft.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 56
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up