ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 130
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017 STL Cardinals Thread
BigRedChief 08:06 PM 01-27-2017
My as well get it started. Here's my "Matheny" lineup.....

Fowler CF
Diaz SS
Carpenter 1B
Piscotty RF
Grichuk LF
Molina C
Peralta 3B
Wong 2B
Pitcher

My "Matheny" Starting rotation

Martinez
Reyes
Wainwright
Lynn
Leake
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:07 PM 04-10-2017
Of course Rosy then goes out and strikes out the side. Should have had him pitch the fucking 5th inning.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:12 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Looks like I will have some extra time and $ on my hands this summer. This team is going to be a shit show.
Go work on your car and post pictures.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:45 PM 04-10-2017
Broxton :-) Pillsbury Doughboy sumbitch
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 08:52 PM 04-10-2017
Rough seven game stretch.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:47 PM 04-10-2017
Lose by 9...4 2 out RBI!!! ROSEY!!!/Dan
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:27 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
I'm not even that upset. This team is poorly constructed and not going anywhere. Maybe a really bad year could get mush head Matheny on the hot seat.

As a Royals fan I don't have a dog in this fight but living in predominant Card country here in JCMO...why all the Matheny hate?

Every Card fan I've spoken to, hates this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:32 PM 04-10-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
As a Royals fan I don't have a dog in this fight but living in predominant Card country here in JCMO...why all the Matheny hate?

Other than the fact that he's a god damn awful manager in every aspect of the job, I'm sure he's a nice enough guy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:40 PM 04-10-2017

Because he's fucking retarded.

He combines the tactical acumen of a golden retriever with the people skills of a cigar store Indian and then covers it in a veneer of bullshit piety and haughty condescension that makes me want to hit him with a car.

Hes a bible thumping, somehow LESS qualified, less likeable version of Kim Anderson.

Fuck him in his stupid face.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:00 PM 04-10-2017

I'll try to put it in terms every Chiefs fan can understand. Mike Matheny is the Herm Edwards of MLB. He was a good player, had moderate success with other people's teams but utterly flounders during game day.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:57 AM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I'll try to put it in terms every Chiefs fan can understand. Mike Matheny is the Herm Edwards of MLB. He was a good player, had moderate success with other people's teams but utterly flounders during game day.
The only difference is eventually Herm got shitcanned. Every year the team gets a little bit worse, and no one in the front office seems to give a shit.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:32 AM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The only difference is eventually Herm got shitcanned. Every year the team gets a little bit worse, and no one in the front office seems to give a shit.
But hey that dual bobble head and 2 out RBI!!/Dan
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:05 PM 04-11-2017
Good News! Gyorko and Martinez are playing!

Bad news - Carpenter's not, Molina is batting 3rd and Martinez is batting 8th.

There's an outside chance that Matheny's actively trying to get himself fired but I think that's too clever by half. He's just really dumb.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:12 PM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Good News! Gyorko and Martinez are playing!

Bad news - Carpenter's not, Molina is batting 3rd and Martinez is batting 8th.

There's an outside chance that Matheny's actively trying to get himself fired but I think that's too clever by half. He's just really dumb.
Goddamn that guy. If you stand close to him, I bet you can hear him getting dumber.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:20 PM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Goddamn that guy. If you stand close to him, I bet you can hear him getting dumber.
I missed it but I hear when he went to pull Siegrist yesterday he didn't say a word to him. He just took the ball. Then as Siegrist was walking off the mound and all the infielders are standing around him and the new pitcher is walking in Matheny stands there on the mound....saying nothing. To anyone.

Surrounded by his infield as his team is actively attempting to lose a game that the Nationals have done everything in their power to blow and he's staring blankly into the outfield.

Because he's a motherfucker.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:38 PM 04-11-2017
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because he's fucking retarded.

He combines the tactical acumen of a golden retriever with the people skills of a cigar store Indian and then covers it in a veneer of bullshit piety and haughty condescension that makes me want to hit him with a car.

Hes a bible thumping, somehow LESS qualified, less likeable version of Kim Anderson.

Fuck him in his stupid face.

Why don't you tell me how you really feel?

[Reply]
Page 24 of 130
« First < 142021222324 252627283474124 > Last »
Up