Page 24 of 68
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:46 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
We're beginning to get to the point where people are starting to ridiculously overrate Deshaun Watson.
Who is? I don't hear comparisons to Mahomes like Lamar and Josh Allen got. He may not be Mahomes good, but he's not limited like Dak Prescott either.

Of course it's more like trading for Harden than it is Lebron, but it's a lot more about KC fans being too spoiled with Mahomes to realize how big of a catch Watson is to the majority of teams who don't have a franchise QB.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:51 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Who is? I don't hear comparisons to Mahomes like Lamar and Josh Allen got. He may not be Mahomes good, but he's not limited like Dak Prescott either.

Of course it's more like trading for Harden than it is Lebron, but it's a lot more about KC fans being too spoiled with Mahomes to realize how big of a catch Watson is to the majority of teams who don't have a franchise QB.
National media have consistently said he's second only to Mahomes, which is kind of ridiculous.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:04 PM 01-29-2021
Nick Caserio: "We have no interest in trading the player".

Motherfucking Patriot FRAUDS.
[Reply]
-King- 01:04 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
National media have consistently said he's second only to Mahomes, which is kind of ridiculous.
He's top 5 at worst. If you consider his age, there is an argument for him being #2.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:07 PM 01-29-2021
Not really. For a while it was lamar. Then it was Russell. Then it was Josh allen. Plenty still think Rodgers and Brady can go toe to toe. He doesn't get nearly the hype as those other guys. There is some hype because the media wants mahomes to have a rival, but in Watsons case it's not that overdone. I mean, hell, he barely made the top 20 in the NFLs top 100.
[Reply]
tk13 01:14 PM 01-29-2021
I don't know if he's second to Mahomes, I wouldn't go that far, but he's obviously talented and in the upper tier considering how few decent QBs there are. Hard to beat trading for a guy with proven 1st round QB talent who's only 25.

It's also hard to judge the guy because the organization is such a trainwreck. It's not much different than the Chiefs going from Pioli to Reid. He could really take off in a better place.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:18 PM 01-29-2021
We're beginning to get to the point where people are starting to ridiculously overrate Deshaun Watson.
Who would you have to build a team right now if you couldn't have Mahomes? Name a better QB that'd be your choice to run with for the next 10 years.....?
[Reply]
bigjosh 01:21 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Who would you have to build a team right now if you couldn't have Mahomes? Name a better QB that'd be your choice to run with for the next 10 years.....?

i would probably take dak over watson, but its close,im with you here
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:25 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
i would probably take dak over watson, but its close,im with you here
Eee, I would not. Dak is the king of garbage yards.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:32 PM 01-29-2021
Watson is undoubtedly very talented, but he's missing the "it factor" in a big way imo.

I could not have been more unimpressed with him during that divisional game against us last year. The dude was spotted a 24 point lead and was powerless to do anything to get back into the game.

Furthermore, his body language was terrible. Never did you see him roaming the sidelines trying to pick up his teammates. Instead, he sat on the bench by himself, smiling like he can't believe what's happening.

Sorry, the dude just doesn't strike me as a leader or a winner. Good player, obviously a franchise qb. Worth mortgaging your future for? Absolutely not.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 01:32 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Justin Herbert, and no i'm not kidding. Would take Josh Allen over Watson as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:34 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
He's top 5 at worst. If you consider his age, there is an argument for him being #2.
We’re not talking about who you’d take in a league wide redraft though.

I’m the first to say Watson would be #2 on my board due to age, but he’s not better than Rodgers or Wilson today.
[Reply]
jettio 01:47 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Watson is a loser.

Winning in college doesn't mean jack shit.

How about you win in the playoffs when the opposing team spots you 24 points? Or at the very least, how about you muster up more than 7 ****ing points for the remaining 3 quarters after the team you're playing roars back from that huge deficit?

He's a loser, and he behaved like a loser during and after that game. He had given up by the beginning of the 4th quarter.
Did you watch the game?

The Texans lead was based on a blown coverage, a blocked punt TD, and Tyreek Hill muffing a punt inside the 5 yard line.

The Chiefs comeback was based on a Hardman kickoff return, The Texans failing on a fake punt when Sorenson made a big play and Sorenson causing a fumble on a kickoff return that is caught in the air by Darwin Thompson.

The Chiefs were far and away the better team than the Texans.

If you knew anything about football, you would have smarter takes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:51 PM 01-29-2021
Would take Josh Allen over Watson as well.
:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:51 PM 01-29-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
If we didn’t have Mahomes, I’d be beating the table for Watson for multiple firsts. Even as many as 3 of them.

I think I value Watson more than most here.

I see him as a 25 year old pro bowl quality quarterback that will turn a franchise around immediately and can make a team with average weapons and a good defense a championship contender overnight.

He protects the ball/field position, has great accuracy, good touch on the deep ball and moves around as well as almost anyone. He’s also very football smart and is a winner.
Winner my ass
[Reply]
Page 24 of 68
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up