ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>AFCCG ChiefsPlanet Ticket Giveaway Pool
DaFace 08:42 AM 01-17-2020
See this thread for more context, but the gist is that we're going to send a CPer or two to the AFCCG who wouldn't otherwise be going! The rules:

(donation links removed)

List of entries (ordered by winning rank):
Spoiler!

List of donors:
Spoiler!

Total donated: $1,832.60 from 60 donors

[Reply]
DaFace 09:11 PM 01-17-2020
Apologies to anyone who either 1) didn't get in to donate or 2) didn't get in to enter. This moved way faster today than I was anticipating, but the consensus was to go ahead and get it done today so that people could plan.

Next time we get back here, I'll plan to do this early so we can let it go over the course of the week.

If you still really want to donate (got a PM requesting that), let me know. We won't generate enough to buy more tickets, but I'm sure we can find a good cause.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:16 PM 01-17-2020
Now ~$80 in the pool.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:19 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
I’d suggest we call up one of the local stations to run a feel-good story about this wonderful gesture, but then they’d stumble upon the “another hot teacher ****s a student” thread.
:-)
[Reply]
cabletech94 09:29 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Apologies to anyone who either 1) didn't get in to donate or 2) didn't get in to enter. This moved way faster today than I was anticipating, but the consensus was to go ahead and get it done today so that people could plan.

Next time we get back here, I'll plan to do this early so we can let it go over the course of the week.

If you still really want to donate (got a PM requesting that), let me know. We won't generate enough to buy more tickets, but I'm sure we can find a good cause.

im sorry i saw this so late. what a great idea!! this is why we Chiefs Planet!! you guys are the best!!!
[Reply]
DaFace 09:33 PM 01-17-2020
I'm thinking whatever is left when all the dust settles goes to Mahomes's foundation. Any discussion?
[Reply]
RustShack 09:39 PM 01-17-2020
I'm thinking whatever is left when all the dust settles goes to Mahomes's foundation. Any discussion?
Assuming it’s not enough to get more CPers in the door, then of course!
[Reply]
EPodolak 09:40 PM 01-17-2020

Yeah, sorry too that I missed this. Fantastic idea...hope the winners have a great time.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:12 PM 01-17-2020
Winners:

Tambaberry
God of Thunder
SuperChief

PM me your email addresses gents! I'll get working on tickets.
Congrats fellows now go yell your lungs out
[Reply]
bdj23 10:34 PM 01-17-2020
FANDUEL FANDUEL FANDUEL

Nah, I don't care. That's fine by me.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:44 PM 01-17-2020
A HUGE shout out to DaFace. Guy is amazing. Love ya Bro. This was mega fun and cool to watch all this go down. Also, props to ptlyon for starting the pay it forward idea with the tickets.

CP Is the best!
[Reply]
SuperChief 11:03 PM 01-17-2020
I'm so insanely excited, you guys. I'm bringing my brother (another diehard), and we're going to personally rip the soul out of every. last. Titan. I appreciate you all so much for this opportunity. I won't let the Kingdom down!
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:00 AM 01-18-2020
Just caught up on this. Life has been insane with a job change and a relocation.

Ridiculously fucking cool to see this happen. Daface deserves the Congressional Medal of Jesus for pulling this off.

Congrats to the guys going - hope you see a winner unlike TinyEvel and I last year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:36 AM 01-18-2020
This is such an awesome thing to do, even if I didnt win.
[Reply]
FAX 12:43 AM 01-18-2020
Embarrassingly late to the party ...

Sorry I missed this opportunity to donate for an excellent cause. Hopefully, Mr. DaFace or another fabulously talented mod will email me next time.

Meanwhile, congratulations to the winner(s). Be safe and be loud.

FAX
[Reply]
BWillie 01:21 AM 01-18-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
I'm so insanely excited, you guys. I'm bringing my brother (another diehard), and we're going to personally rip the soul out of every. last. Titan. I appreciate you all so much for this opportunity. I won't let the Kingdom down!
You are one of our good luck charms. Make it happen
[Reply]
Page 24 of 26
« First < 142021222324 2526 >
Up