ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 239 of 289
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 01:39 PM 02-02-2024
I dunno.
Those yahoos don't mind a dumb celebrity like Jessica Simpson.
Cheerleaders don't feminize football.

Tay Tay is just a little too untouchable.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:44 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
People are over analyzing. It’s because she is with Kelce, who is a Chief, who everyone hates and is sick of. Every fan base has spent the last 5 years complaining about being “forced” to see Brittany as well. It’s a Chiefs/Kelce over saturation thing they hate. Taylor is just the newest thing everyone wants to throw in their pointless comments about.
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I dunno.
Those yahoos don't mind a dumb celebrity like Jessica Simpson.
Cheerleaders don't feminize football.

Tay Tay is just a little too untouchable.
Sure but Jessica Simpson didn't bring women fans with her. Some of it might be backlash at Taylor but I think a ton of it is resentment that women are more into football now.
[Reply]
JimNasium 01:47 PM 02-02-2024
Attached: IMG_8998.jpeg (76.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Spott 01:54 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Sure but Jessica Simpson didn't bring women fans with her. Some of it might be backlash at Taylor but I think a ton of it is resentment that women are more into football now.
Most of the people I’ve seen complaining about her are actually women. Most of the men just seem to be pissed because we’re in the Super Bowl too much, which seems silly considering we went 50 years between trips and since the merger there’s been 12 other teams besides the Chiefs that have made 4 or more Super Bowl.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:10 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by ghak99:
I'll bet BRC can confirm they're close friends.
I have no idea how this meme started. I've not even met a Chiefs player or front office person since 1998.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:21 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
People are over analyzing. It’s because she is with Kelce, who is a Chief, who everyone hates and is sick of. Every fan base has spent the last 5 years complaining about being “forced” to see Brittany as well. It’s a Chiefs/Kelce over saturation thing they hate. Taylor is just the newest thing everyone wants to throw in their pointless comments about.
Sounds like a bunch of retards.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:36 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Most of the people I’ve seen complaining about her are actually women. Most of the men just seem to be pissed because we’re in the Super Bowl too much, which seems silly considering we went 50 years between trips and since the merger there’s been 12 other teams besides the Chiefs that have made 4 or more Super Bowl.
That's not what I've seen. It may look that way because it overlaps with a lot of the barstool crowd. We've seen celebrity superfans of dynasties before. This is like every day in the Kobe/Shaq era. We haven't seen an ounce of hate with superstars like Paul ruud. There are a lot of dudes who despise how much this has brought women and celebrity culture into football. If this was the rock or Morgan wallen in the box every game these same people would be annoyed and jealous but not on a rampage like they are now.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:05 PM 02-02-2024
Btw I'm sure I'd be sucked into the hate too if she rooted for anyone else. So it's easy for me to bag on it when we're ok pole position.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:15 PM 02-02-2024
Nah, bruh. Travis is proposing on stage after the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:16 PM 02-02-2024
Its like how I had to describe it to my mom the other day

Other teams fans were ALREADY going to hate our guts because we're basically the new Patriots, Taylor is just the icing on top that takes it to the next level of impotent rage
[Reply]
kcpasco 03:19 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Nah, bruh. Travis is proposing on stage after the Super Bowl.
If it makes heads explode, I’m here for it.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:32 PM 02-02-2024
Embassy of Japan chimes in…

🇯🇵 Statement from the Embassy of Japan on Taylor Swift’s Reported Travel from Japan to the United States ✈️🏈 Are you ready for it? pic.twitter.com/wFKadehTJk

— Japan Embassy DC🌸 (@JapanEmbDC) February 2, 2024

[Reply]
BWillie 03:34 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Embassy of Japan chimes in…

I always knew Japan was a great ally to us nowadays.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:50 PM 02-02-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I always knew Japan was a great ally to us nowadays.
Did Tony Romo tell you that?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:54 PM 02-02-2024
:-) embassies are getting involved now, we're an international phenomenon
[Reply]
Page 239 of 289
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249 > Last »
Up