ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 239 of 297
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249289 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:06 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by kstater:
They're in the middle of Florida, we're in the middle of Kansas.
If Godfrey was 3 inches taller he would be a Seminole, Hurricane or Gator.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:54 PM 09-25-2010
Wow

That blew all sorts of chunks. No way we should have won that game. I would have bet $100 and given you 10:1 odds DT would have run for a min of 150 yds today. UCF's D is legit, by our OL looked like fkn shit. Not to mention our play calling was retarded as hell. I'm happy we are 4-0, but other than that, what a forgettable day.

Grats to UCF. Godfrey is the type of QB that would make our O hum. Instead, we have.......................never mind.
[Reply]
Coach 08:07 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wow

That blew all sorts of chunks. No way we should have won that game. I would have bet $100 and given you 10:1 odds DT would have run for a min of 150 yds today. UCF's D is legit, by our OL looked like fkn shit. Not to mention our play calling was retarded as hell. I'm happy we are 4-0, but other than that, what a forgettable day.

Grats to UCF. Godfrey is the type of QB that would make our O hum. Instead, we have.......................never mind.
It was brutal, no doubt, but they showed some heart and guts to make that comeback, given the conditions they were in. Defense was, while getting killed on the ground, fantastic. They were (at least that's how I felt) like on the field for almost 40 minutes, yet only gave up one touchdown.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KevB 08:35 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wow

Damn near every time I looked out there, UCF's safeties were inside the hash and only 8 yards off the ball. There was simply no room to run. I'm glad we finally are able to put a couple of plays on tape that confirm that yes, CC is capable of rarely completing a pass down the field. Perhaps other teams won't feel they can completely sell out to stop the run.
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 PM 09-25-2010
Originally Posted by KevB:
Damn near every time I looked out there, UCF's safeties were inside the hash and only 8 yards off the ball. There was simply no room to run. I'm glad we finally are able to put a couple of plays on tape that confirm that yes, CC is capable of rarely completing a pass down the field. Perhaps other teams won't feel they can completely sell out to stop the run.
Coffman will get plenty of chances to throw the ball when we are trying to come back against the good teams on our schedule.

This team has decent talent and coaching, but it is severly lacking in the most important position (just like our Chiefs).

I guess I am too impatient, but this is a VERY important time for KState. We need to win, and win soon so that we get a few recruits while OU and Texas are a little down. Bill Snyder will retire soon, and the better shape the program is in the better chance we have at getting a good replacement. When the Big 12 falls apart we need to look very appealing to other conferences.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:41 AM 09-26-2010
Couple of great weather pics from the game.
Attached: weather.JPG (28.5 KB) 
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:43 AM 09-26-2010
This one must have looked pretty intimidating from the South EZ
Attached: gameday.jpg (28.6 KB) 
[Reply]
kstater 06:45 AM 09-26-2010
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Would love a high res pic to set as background.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:55 AM 09-26-2010
Congrats on 4-0 K-State!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:26 AM 09-26-2010
That's bad ass.
[Reply]
Bambi 09:37 AM 09-26-2010
wtf? wow
[Reply]
Bambi 09:43 AM 09-26-2010

[Reply]
notorious 09:46 AM 09-26-2010
Originally Posted by Wickedson:
That is unbelievable. I have seen a lot of weather systems in my life, but that is the first time I have seen a front line that symetrical.

Wow.
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 09:51 AM 09-26-2010
I took a video of the clouds forming, when I get home I'll try and post it.
[Reply]
KevB 10:12 AM 09-26-2010
It did. It started well North of us, but it basically took a right turn and dropped south right over the stadium. About the time that pic was taken, the family and I were filling out of BSFS and headed over to hang out in Bramlage for an hour. Really weird day, but my kids will have a story to tell.
[Reply]
Page 239 of 297
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249289 > Last »
Up