ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 238 of 270
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
nychief 12:16 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
She thinks she can win people over by talking about the one thing everybody in KC universally loves.

Let me guess... all of the context to her writing comes from press conferences statements we’ve already heard and seen. She probably did zero extra work. As long as she had the transcripts available, she powered through one afternoon when the team wasn’t practicing and got it done just in time before happy hour.

No thanks. Don’t really care, actually.

Maybe read the article?
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:22 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
If we have 2 scoring drives, Mahomes will be pulled. The only way he comes out for a 3rd drive is if we went 3 and out or turned the ball over on a previous drive.
I am good with this. Just change If to When on the scoring drives- because I really don't think the Steelers will be able to slow us down, even playing vanilla offense.

They are an 8-8 team this year imo.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:23 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
Maybe read the article?
The amount of revenue they lose from me not clicking anything from that rag is tiny. But it makes me feel better.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:24 PM 08-15-2019
Maybe read the article?
Nobody on the Star deserves any sort of measurable engagement.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:28 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
No, it's actually a pretty cool read about Andy and Pat's relationship.
Yeah it's a good read. I gave KC Star a click. Lynch me now.

It also had very little to do with football. Don't forget it's still Brooke Pryor. And it's probably the best thing she'll write all year.

The article is mostly all about Mahomes & Reid drifting together with their neural bridge, and the offense is their Jaeger.
[Reply]
prhom 12:28 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
The amount of revenue they lose from me not clicking anything from that rag is tiny. But it makes me feel better.
I regret not signing up for a digital subscription last year just so I could have cancelled it after this fiasco. I accidentally read a story on MSN this morning about the effect Mahomes is having on young QBs in KC and felt dirty when I realized that it was sourced from the Star.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:31 PM 08-15-2019
Maybe read the article?
Maybe they could just replace the beat writer who's only goal is to get a bigger job via hatchet pieces and fluffy horseshit?

Nah, I'm good.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:04 PM 08-15-2019
I guess I'm old school with this, but guys get better by playing. Injuries suck, but football players play.

I don't have a problem with it.
Another aspect is the Chiefs don’t do joint practices like some other teams, which are probably just as dangerous as the games.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:24 PM 08-15-2019
So Nate Taylor thinks Carlos Hyde will get cut and Tremon Smith will make the roster.

I agree with him
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:28 PM 08-15-2019
No, it's actually a pretty cool read about Andy and Pat's relationship.
Copy/paste it here if it's that damn good.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:33 PM 08-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Nate Taylor thinks Carlos Hyde will get cut and Tremon Smith will make the roster.

I agree with him
I've said that since the switch. I'm not confident in that take, but it's interesting that Nate is saying the same thing now.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:33 PM 08-15-2019

I agree with him
Not a chance.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:34 PM 08-15-2019

I agree with him
Ick.

Carlos Hyde isn't exactly Mike Alstott, but he's probably the best short yardage back we've got. Otherwise we're probably going to give those carries to Darwin Thompson, and as powerful of a runner as he is, he's also barely above 200 lbs. And Darrell Williams sucks. I don't want him getting those carries.

I just don't understand what Tremon Smith brings to the team as a RB. Even if he was still a bad corner, he had tools to work with and could have continued to improve throughout the season. I don't like how we gave up on him so early at that position. All so we could square peg him into a position he has no business playing.

And are we sure Byron Pringle isn't just as good of a kickoff returner as Tremon Smith? Perhaps more inexperienced, but these days with the way the NFL is trying to neuter kickoffs, you don't exactly need Tyreek Hill back there.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:39 PM 08-15-2019
Carlos Hyde isn't exactly Mike Alstott,
BOOM... BOOM... BOOM!!!
[Reply]
O.city 03:48 PM 08-15-2019
Copy/paste it here if it's that damn good.
I’m on my phone and am too stupid to figure it out
[Reply]
Page 238 of 270
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248 > Last »
Up