ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 237 of 3903
« First < 137187227233234235236237 2382392402412472873377371237 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:44 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Ebay!Ebay!:-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:45 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Well **** me. Clinton has 3 cases with 1 known so far. Research in KC has 1 known and 2 presumptive.

Our hospital is screwed probably because they are a bunch of idiots. I would only go there if I was dying..maybe
This REALLY FUCKING SUCKS.

They had someone there last weekend and didn’t tell anyone there could be an issue. Very good friend had surgery there Tuesday and was at the shop hanging out yesterday...

Really fucking sucks
[Reply]
F150 08:47 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
F150 posted the link and my daughter is an ICU nurse at Research.

People are ****ing pissed here because they never said shit and we have a large elderly population. How do you not say anything if you are told not to take any new patients?

Question I would have, they say not taking patients etc etc etc.....so where are they telling people to go? And why don't they have this info on their FB/website?

Makes me wonder if the TV station put out a unconfirmed or just a shitty job of reporting....
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:49 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Sure not building one for public use but don’t fool yourself if you don’t think the government isn’t tracking this closely.
They haven't been. That is the problem. You can't track it without testing.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 08:49 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Sure not building one for public use but don’t fool yourself if you don’t think the government isn’t tracking this closely.
They haven't been. That is the problem. You can't track it without testing.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:54 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If your daughter is an ICU nurse I hope that's not how you found that info out. I'm not trying to be a dick, but releasing that info through improper channels can cost people their jobs and licenses.

True but the Clinton info I got via Facebook and their groups.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:59 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
This REALLY ****ING SUCKS.

They had someone there last weekend and didn’t tell anyone there could be an issue. Very good friend had surgery there Tuesday and was at the shop hanging out yesterday...

Really ****ing sucks

Yup. I mean it is not like the only health care clinic left in this area is not directly attached to the hospital and has a shit ton of elderly people going in and out all day but no procedures were changed that I am aware. they posted something on Facebook yesterday morning it appears that they are limiting access.

Originally Posted by F150:
Question I would have, they say not taking patients etc etc etc.....so where are they telling people to go? And why don't they have this info on their FB/website?

Makes me wonder if the TV station put out a unconfirmed or just a shitty job of reporting....
All good questions but the Clinton info is coming from DHSS so it is real.

Our hospital here is ****ing shady

Originally Posted by :
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services announced early Saturday that one of the two new coronavirus cases announced Friday by Gov. Mike Parson is in Henry County.

[Reply]
SAUTO 09:08 AM 03-14-2020
The hospital STILL hasn’t even told my friend. Me calling him was the first he’s heard of it. Hell they made him a follow up appointment for next Tuesday just yesterday.

He’s been in every store in Sedalia this morning...

That hospital is shady as fuck.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:12 AM 03-14-2020
Do not misunderstand this post, but look around at how people are reacting with what little they do know.
How do you think people would react if they knew the entirety of the story both locally and globally?
People cannot handle the truth and knowledge without over reacting to the point of complete chaos.
[Reply]
wazu 09:13 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
The hospital STILL hasn’t even told my friend. Me calling him was the first he’s heard of it. Hell they made him a follow up appointment for next Tuesday just yesterday.

He’s been in every store in Sedalia this morning...

That hospital is shady as fuck.
So are you saying that because the hospital treats a coronavirus patient, they are obligated to call every other person they have treated to inform them of that fact?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:15 AM 03-14-2020
We definitely can see why the government doesn’t trust us to not panic by telling the truth about aliens.
[Reply]
SupDock 09:19 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
So are you saying that because the hospital treats a coronavirus patient, they are obligated to call every other person they have treated to inform them of that fact?
There is certainly a good possibility the hospital has not known for long. I personally knew a lot of people at GVMH, and they were all great people who cared a lot for the community. Most lived in the community
[Reply]
TLO 09:19 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Do not misunderstand this post, but look around at how people are reacting with what little they do know.
How do you think people would react if they knew the entirety of the story both locally and globally?
People cannot handle the truth and knowledge without over reacting to the point of complete chaos.
Fear of the unknown is what causes the panic
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:24 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
There is certainly a good possibility the hospital has not known for long. I personally knew a lot of people at GVMH, and they were all great people who cared a lot for the community. Most lived in the community
They knew Monday that it was possible. They slowed down admissions Thursday.
They told some employees Wednesday.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:26 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
Fear of the unknown is what causes the panic
If people knew 100% of the current information people would be robbing, looting and other worse things.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:26 AM 03-14-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Well I would think that is the best way to get out in front of this.

Their first patient was sunday, now a week later they aren’t taking patients for some reason, if all was well DONT you think they would? But they aren’t notifying people who were there in between those dates. Why?

That guy was just in no less than 5 stores 60 miles from there today.

That’s how this shit gets spread to everyone
[Reply]
Page 237 of 3903
« First < 137187227233234235236237 2382392402412472873377371237 > Last »
Up