ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2358 of 3903
« First < 1358185822582308234823542355235623572358 235923602361236223682408245828583358 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 08:34 AM 06-19-2020
Thursday marked the seventh consecutive day that Texas reported a record number of hospitalized coronavirus patients, with 2,947 people currently in hospitals being treated for COVID-19, according to data released Thursday by the Texas Department of State Health Services.

The latest seven-day average for the number of people hospitalized is 2,468. Since the beginning of June, hospitalizations have increased almost every day. There's almost twice as many people hospitalized because of the coronavirus than there was on Memorial Day.
[Reply]
kgrund 08:42 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Thursday marked the seventh consecutive day that Texas reported a record number of hospitalized coronavirus patients, with 2,947 people currently in hospitals being treated for COVID-19, according to data released Thursday by the Texas Department of State Health Services.

The latest seven-day average for the number of people hospitalized is 2,468. Since the beginning of June, hospitalizations have increased almost every day. There's almost twice as many people hospitalized because of the coronavirus than there was on Memorial Day.
What will be interesting in the next couple of weeks is how this plays out. There is a sense from a significant group of people that have tracked the virus or on the front line that the virus is not as lethal as it once was. One would imagine, if true, that the hospitalizations will not equate to deaths to the degree they did earlier.
[Reply]
sedated 09:29 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea cause you know that isn't just 1 aspect of all the dipshittery going on related to this. Walk around for 5 minutes and you'll so everyone seems to thin oh it's over, when it's not.
I'm not even sure why BigCat Daddy is still allowed in this thread, all he (or she) does is spread false information and try to bait people into political arguments.
[Reply]
sedated 09:31 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:
What will be interesting in the next couple of weeks is how this plays out. There is a sense from a significant group of people that have tracked the virus or on the front line that the virus is not as lethal as it once was. One would imagine, if true, that the hospitalizations will not equate to deaths to the degree they did earlier.
Is there any new information on that? The only thing I saw was the single report from Italy, and that was at the beginning of June.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:44 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm not even sure why BigCat Daddy is still allowed in this thread, all he (or she) does is spread false information and try to bait people into political arguments.
I don't have an answer for that....but it's mind numbing.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:51 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Just because I post factual shit about school starting back July 6th and that pisses simpletons off isn't ban worthy. You want group think and you damn near have it at this point after the other bannings.
[Reply]
tk13 09:51 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by kgrund:
The fact that a lot of these cases in some of these states are younger people should help. But we'll see. That would be great.

It's also why the Sweden strategy was dumb. People can't think ahead at all. If you hold out, you're buying time to figure out how to better treat it and reduce deaths, and it at least leaves the door open for the virus to peter out, obviously no guarantee of that but at least you're giving yourself the chance.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:55 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Just because I post factual shit about school starting back July 6th and that pisses simpletons off isn't ban worthy. You want group think and you damn near have it at this point after the other bannings.
:-)

Only 70 hospitalized in MO. The Gov kicked ass on this one.

[Reply]
tk13 09:57 AM 06-19-2020
Nah, it's because most of your colleagues have run out of things to say. At first it wasn't as bad as H1N1, then it wasn't as bad as the regular flu, then it wasn't as bad as the 1968 flu virus.

Now we're sitting here and this thing has killed more Americans than World War I. World War I.

Meanwhile the states where it's growing the most are the hottest states, the malaria drug you touted doesn't work, Sweden looks like a bunch of idiots, and meanwhile countries with strong leadership have been able to contain the virus and are getting somewhat back to normal. Meanwhile we might be stuck with this thing for another year or year and a half because we didn't get out ahead of it and didn't care.

Every single thing I told you you were wrong about 3 months ago has basically come true, and most people are generally smart enough to eventually walk away when they're getting their ass handed to them.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:57 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)
Oh noes..I didn't include ventilators..Obviously I was trying to confuse the masses !
[Reply]
Mecca 10:01 AM 06-19-2020
Oh noes..I didn't include ventilators..Obviously I was trying to confuse the masses !
Tk just basically ripped your asshole inside out so I'd love to see you respond to that.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:05 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
Nah, it's because most of your colleagues have run out of things to say. At first it wasn't as bad as H1N1, then it wasn't as bad as the regular flu, then it wasn't as bad as the 1968 flu virus.

Now we're sitting here and this thing has killed more Americans than World War I. World War I.

Meanwhile the states where it's growing the most are the hottest states, the malaria drug you touted doesn't work, Sweden looks like a bunch of idiots, and meanwhile countries with strong leadership have been able to contain the virus and are getting somewhat back to normal. Meanwhile we might be stuck with this thing for another year or year and a half because we didn't get out ahead of it and didn't care.

Every single thing I told you you were wrong about 3 months ago has basically come true, and most people are generally smart enough to eventually walk away when they're getting their ass handed to them.
I have supported risk mitigation from the get go and all things considered I think if they were able to redo this they would never shutdown and worry about the high risk populations opposed to sending infected seniors back into nursing homes like certain dip shits did.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:07 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Tk just basically ripped your asshole inside out so I'd love to see you respond to that.
Hey bro, keep hiding under the table from the rona and watching those youtube vidoes so you can act like you know shit about the draft.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 AM 06-19-2020
I have supported risk mitigation from the get go and all things considered I think if they were able to redo this they would never shutdown and worry about the high risk populations opposed to sending infected seniors back into nursing homes like certain dip shits did.
So your strategy is to do it worse, that's bold.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:11 AM 06-19-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:

Ouch!

5 star review:-)
[Reply]
Page 2358 of 3903
« First < 1358185822582308234823542355235623572358 235923602361236223682408245828583358 > Last »
Up