Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:26 PM 12-24-2018
Thanks
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:31 PM 12-24-2018
This literally all started the day after last years playoff loss. KC Media pushed a little on Sutton and Reid scared them back into their shells and they let the after taste off that playoff loss blow into the offseason and splashed some marquee big money FA signings in Hitchens and Watkins, cut some dead weight in DJ, Hali. Traded a trouble maker in Peters. And all the while where able to push Sutton issue on the back burner where people forgot cause they were so enamored by all these other smoke and mirrors. Andy is notorious for doing that. He did it in Philly with the "Dream Team." They covered up a turd and I'd be curious to see if they can get away with it this season too, I doubt it. But Clark might be more than happy with an 11-5 one and done season.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:01 PM 12-24-2018
Originally Posted by OGPantherStrong:
This is increasingly becoming harder by the year to watch. Unfortunately for my young son, who is being raised a Chiefs fan, the two of us attending every home game we can, I asked him if he would want to go to the Raiders upcoming, to his response was NO. I asked him why not and he told me, that he would prefer to not have to fight the traffic, fight the crowds, pay 6 bucks for a size small hot chocolate, have me pay money to watch them get beat, lose their number one seed and lose the West. The fan in me told him that was unlikely to happen, his response was to me was, the Chiefs don't have any defense and when they are losing in the fourth, Patrick Moholmes can't always do everything. The long and short of it all, my son is smarter than I, and the Chiefs organization will be facing the real threat of losing a severe numbered fan base with the next generation. Evidently, many of his close friends in school feel the same way. I know that there will be tough loses in any season, but the miracle offense as shown over the last 5 weeks, can't do everything. Chiefs have lost 3 out of their last 5 games. It's wake up time for somebody, as we all know, that is no way to enter the playoff's. I don't know how many more 1 and done's or 2 and through's I can take. I feel like a Chicago Cub's fan, in that the year I pass, they will win the whole thing. Unfortunately for the rest of KC Fans, I don't plan on checking out for a long while, unless it is by a heart attach from watching my beloved Chiefs play defense
Tell him to cheer up, there's a pretty good chance we win the Chiefs v. Raider show. And there's a lot of good that comes from going to a game, from the tailgate to celebrating a victory, it's time with the son/dad, and that's irreplaceable,

And there's nothing that proves your fanhood more than actually showing up... You know there's a lesson in that too. Some year it'll be our year (maybe), and when it is, for those of us who are local, it'll be nice to say we were there. Even if we have to deal with crushing losses like the one against Manning and the Colts, and against the Titans, and so many other gut wrenching losses that few other franchises have had to deal with in terms of numbers, when it happens I hope it's sweet.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:03 PM 12-24-2018
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
This literally all started the day after last years playoff loss. KC Media pushed a little on Sutton and Reid scared them back into their shells and they let the after taste off that playoff loss blow into the offseason and splashed some marquee big money FA signings in Hitchens and Watkins, cut some dead weight in DJ, Hali. Traded a trouble maker in Peters. And all the while where able to push Sutton issue on the back burner where people forgot cause they were so enamored by all these other smoke and mirrors. Andy is notorious for doing that. He did it in Philly with the "Dream Team." They covered up a turd and I'd be curious to see if they can get away with it this season too, I doubt it. But Clark might be more than happy with an 11-5 one and done season.
Suttons gone this year, at least you can count on that. As for the rest of the lipstick they'll apply, who knows?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:56 PM 12-24-2018

[Reply]
New World Order 07:58 PM 12-24-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bob Sutton meets with the media every Thursday and I have yet to see him get asked the most basic of questions... what is your rationale for playing soft zone coverage on 3rd and 5 or 6?
Corners giving 15 yard cushions on those third and 5s made me physically ill.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:57 PM 12-25-2018
Saw this on Reddit. Maybe every person at Arrowhead will be rocking one one Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:09 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Tell him to cheer up, there's a pretty good chance we win the Chiefs v. Raider show. And there's a lot of good that comes from going to a game, from the tailgate to celebrating a victory, it's time with the son/dad, and that's irreplaceable,

And there's nothing that proves your fanhood more than actually showing up... You know there's a lesson in that too. Some year it'll be our year (maybe), and when it is, for those of us who are local, it'll be nice to say we were there. Even if we have to deal with crushing losses like the one against Manning and the Colts, and against the Titans, and so many other gut wrenching losses that few other franchises have had to deal with in terms of numbers, when it happens I hope it's sweet.
Someone needs to put a mural on the overhang of Keith Cash throwing the football at Buddy Ryans face. This will be our reverse mojo.
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:57 PM 12-25-2018
Who would call the D if Bob wasn't able to make a game due to an illness?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:08 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good question. Maybe Emmitt Thomas or Britt Reid
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:08 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by ROYC75:

:-) , but GloryDayz is up to the task...
[Reply]
chinaski 06:06 PM 12-25-2018
Article over on AP regarding Andy's decision to bench Scandrick and Parker. Alluded it to being kind of an odd time to bench a couple of "starters" in favor of new guys with the AFC Conference on the line...

Perhaps Andy is sick of Sutton's shit?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 06:08 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Suttons gone this year, at least you can count on that. As for the rest of the lipstick they'll apply, who knows?

Geezz... I hope to god that you are correct. Unfortunately, with Andy - I won't believe it until I actually SEE it....
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:09 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Article over on AP regarding Andy's decision to bench Scandrick and Parker. Alluded it to being kind of an odd time to bench a couple of "starters" in favor of new guys with the AFC Conference on the line...

After the Ravens shutting down the Chargers it wouldn't be out of the realm that Andy's pissed off at Sutton and the defense
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:21 PM 12-25-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:

Wish that were true. Andy can't possibly look at this defense and think we're well coached. And in another brilliant move, we let Gary gibbs move on so we have literally nobody else on our staff who can "help" with defense playcalling. If Sutton doesn't get his shit together this should be noted as being as big of a disaster as the browns keeping hue this season. If Reid sincerely worried about Sutton he'd bring in some stopgap defense coach for special projects to help grandpa understand how to run a coverage that isn't man.
[Reply]
Page 235 of 298
« First < 135185225231232233234235 236237238239245285 > Last »
Up