« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiTown 01:26 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Fronti3r:
The Chiefs winning a 3rd SB is absolutely eating Bengals fans alive. I've seen more crap posted from them on social media in the last week that I have in 3 years. You can tell they were absolutely sure SF would win last weekend and they had all their online narratives all planned out. The Chiefs winning destroyed that so now they are here just trotting out basic opinions(hair-splitting) and acting like they what they are saying is 100% Gospel truth. They honestly need to shut the F up and respect their league's Champion.
The butt-hurt on Social Media has been fantastic - especially TikTok :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:30 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Watch 2019-2020 Mahomes when he had <20 sacks in entire seasons, seems like a better comparison to Burrow and his two WR1s, as opposed to now.

And that article is looking at Burrow at LSU, no? :-)
It was the QBs coming out in the 2020 draft.
[Reply]
notorious 02:52 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by srvy:

[Reply]
Spott 03:05 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bungholes fans on Twitter are a special level of Reerun.

Their latest spin is that Mahomes supposedly has more weapons than Burrow.

Burrow has had the best group of WR’s in the NFL the past three years. :-)
Last year we beat the Bengals with 4 of our top 6 receivers out and Mahomes throwing to guys that were essentially practice squad players. This year we doubled down on it and played the entire season with those receivers and still won the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:10 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
Last year we beat the Bengals with 4 of our top 6 receivers out and Mahomes throwing to guys that were essentially practice squad players. This year we doubled down on it and played the entire season with those receivers and still won the Super Bowl.
You forgot the hopping around on one leg part, too.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:15 PM 02-19-2024
If Joe could stay healthy for an entire season we’d be in real trouble!

Good thing he can’t do that
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:15 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I'm not sure what QB you're watching. Mahomes footwork can be bad. His drops are inconsistent. He holds the ball longer than he needs to, a lot. If you actually think Mahomes reads a defense better than Burrow, pre or post snap and processes quicker, you need to reLrnfootball.

"No evidence" other than this.

Trigger Time
Now, I only just started looking at the idea of “trigger time” last year, but I think it might be the most important of the three metrics covered in this analysis. Again, this is measuring the amount of time it takes a QB to start their throwing motion after they’ve locked on a target. This provides insight into how a quarterback sees the field and how quickly they process information. Additionally, the less time a QB stares down their target before a throw, the less time a DB has to react to the pass. And it’s this trait that makes Joe Burrow absolutely special.

https://medium.com/@thetim_dix/nfl-d...m-b69abd897399
There's a hell of a lot more out there than this but i'm at work right now.

Mahomes is smart, has a stong arm, is very elusive and knows right where everyone is supposed to be and studies film to identify pressure and coverages well. He's not as smart, nor as good at reading a defense pre and post snap, as Burrow is. It's an undeniable fact.
:-)... Burrow gets the ball against the Niners in regulation liek Mahomes he's not tying the game, and definitely not winning it in OT. He's had his chances to do that and failed many times. Oh, and don't say the 2021 AFCCG, the one where the ball bounced off of Tyreek in OT and you kicked a FG...
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 03:22 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
We’ve now arrived at a place where opposing teams’ fans are left to argue that their QB can best Mahomes at certain traits and I’m here for it!
To a bengals fan being 3-1 versus Mahomes means as much to as the Chiefs being 3-1 in the SUPER BOWL means to a Chiefs fan. It’s first thing on Burrows resume.

Their entire argument that Burrow is better than Mahomes rest entirely on the Burrows record against him. That alone should tell you who the better qb is. Because why would Burrows record against Mahomes matter so much if Mahomes wasn’t the best qb in the league?

Baker is 3-1 against Burrow. So that destroys their entire head to head argument.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:26 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:

A healthy Joe vs our defense this last season? We still win "hands down".:-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:33 PM 02-19-2024
Burrow's intelligence by quarter of the game

[Reply]
CupidStunt 03:36 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Burrow has taken shit show of a franchise
The same way Nick Sirianni "led" the Eagles to a SB.

Defense
PK
WR
Burrow

In that order, the keys to Cincy's fluke run.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:37 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Let's see. He was healthy and shit his pants in the SB. He was healthy and shit his pants at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
notorious 03:46 PM 02-19-2024

via Imgflip

[Reply]
digger 05:12 PM 02-19-2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:50 AM 02-21-2024
Tua has been healthier in his NFL career than Joe Burrow.

Let that sink in.
[Reply]
Page 234 of 271
« First < 134184224230231232233234 235236237238244 > Last »
Up