Page 234 of 4915
« First < 134184224230231232233234 2352362372382442843347341234 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:41 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
oakland and kc will split the series, as usual, but the game should be fun to watch.
We'll see with the injury report Friday but I'm leaning towards agreement.

Certainly won't be a bad loss if we lose.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:43 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Most teams have a lot of injuries going into week 13.
Most teams didn't lose their best defensive player after already losing their best offensive player.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:47 PM 12-01-2015
Most teams have a lot of injuries going into week 13.
Well we have a laundry list. We had a lot of them leaving the Buffalo game

Fisher, Morse, Houston, Ford. Grubbs and Bailey have been out for awhile. I'm not using it as an excuse I'm just stating a fact. We're still good enough to win in Oakland certainly.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 02:53 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Most teams didn't lose their best defensive player after already losing their best offensive player.
We had to bench our HOF QB and DeMarcus Ware has been hurt since October. Thankfully we have depth.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:54 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
We had to bench our HOF QB and DeMarcus Ware has been hurt since October. Thankfully we have depth.
Thankfully we have depth as shown Sunday

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 02:56 PM 12-01-2015
I'd say the odds of the Chiefs playing Denver round 1 are roughly 40%. I think we matchup wel with them, but I really want Indy.

We have unfinished business there.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:57 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I'd say the odds of the Chiefs playing Denver round 1 are roughly 40%. I think we matchup wel with them, but I really want Indy.

We have unfinished business there.
Me too. I want Indy first. Rip through them like a prison raped bitch
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:03 PM 12-01-2015
cool story bro

We ran an offensive line out there in the 4 th quarter of Stephenson, Allen, Fulton, LDT and Reid :-) still won.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:08 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
cool story bro

We ran an offensive line out there in the 4 th quarter of Stephenson, Allen, Fulton, LDT and Reid :-) still won.
Our #1 and #2 LT's are on injured reserve, our LT now has never played LT in his career, our RT now was drafted to be a guard, our LG is playing injured, and our RG is expected to be out for awhile. Our OL had a ton of question marks even before everybody started getting hurt.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:09 PM 12-01-2015
Our #1 and #2 LT's are on injured reserve, our LT now has never played LT in his career, our RT now was drafted to be a guard, our LG is playing injured, and our RG is expected to be out for awhile. Our OL had a ton of question marks even before everybody started getting hurt.
Hard to find a great oline in this league altogether
[Reply]
BossChief 03:13 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Nope, Brock started in the third quarter, after Manning's 4th INT.
And threw a pick 6 ball to SS that was dropped on his second throw.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:22 PM 12-01-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Well we have a laundry list. We had a lot of them leaving the Buffalo game

Fisher, Morse, Houston, Ford. Grubbs and Bailey have been out for awhile. I'm not using it as an excuse I'm just stating a fact. We're still good enough to win in Oakland certainly.
I think you can look at 1/3 of the league and say those teams lost their best player on either side. As mentioned in another post, Denver lost Ware and Manning. I don't have the time to go through every team, but some lose players in a more balanced manner than others... like New England, who lost key offensive guys across the board.

Shit happens, early in the year it's sorta ok to play the injury card... with 5 games left, 2/3 of the league can point to key injuries at a half dozen positions that add up quick.

Chargers, Falcons, Colts ... just to name a few that come to mind.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 03:48 PM 12-01-2015
I think you can look at 1/3 of the league and say those teams lost their best player on either side. As mentioned in another post, Denver lost Ware and Manning. I don't have the time to go through every team, but some lose players in a more balanced manner than others... like New England, who lost key offensive guys across the board.

Shit happens, early in the year it's sorta ok to play the injury card... with 5 games left, 2/3 of the league can point to key injuries at a half dozen positions that add up quick.

Chargers, Falcons, Colts ... just to name a few that come to mind.
It's just mind boggling how many teams are so beat up and have lost key players. Worse than any year I can remember.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:01 PM 12-01-2015
It's just mind boggling how many teams are so beat up and have lost key players. Worse than any year I can remember.
I was listening to NFL Radio a month or so ago and they said they believe it's because training camps and in practice... there is so little hitting compared to years ago. Guys are physically in the best shapes of any era, but they're more fragile than ever before.

Bigger-Stronger-Faster = more injuries
[Reply]
Rausch 04:04 PM 12-01-2015
The shocking thing is that the Chiefs and Pats are really the only teams to respond well to it...
[Reply]
Page 234 of 4915
« First < 134184224230231232233234 2352362372382442843347341234 > Last »
Up