Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:50 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
You missed that by a mile.

Burrow has taken shit show of a franchise (before he got here) right to 2 AFCCGs and a SB behind a shit show of offensive lines, immediately after he got here and proceeded to blow up his knee, all the while, staying right at the top statistically with the best in the game. He's proven through testing to process and trigger quicker than anyone and he has + accuracy.

No QB in history get to do everything the best. Not even Mahomes.

Burrow has done it without the best FO, HC and a Hall of Fame player by his side.
And that means he's smarter... how? Does he retain knowledge as well as Mahomes (photographic memory)? Does he identify defensive weaknesses pre-snap and during the play as quickly as Mahomes? Has he demonstrated the ability to endure the roster churn when it comes to his favorite receiving targets and still come out ahead?

All of that shit has to do with being smart, and there's no evidence that Burrow is better at that kind of thing than Mahomes.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:52 PM 02-19-2024
You missed that by a mile.

Burrow has taken shit show of a franchise (before he got here) right to 2 AFCCGs and a SB behind a shit show of offensive lines, immediately after he got here and proceeded to blow up his knee, all the while, staying right at the top statistically with the best in the game. He's proven through testing to process and trigger quicker than anyone and he has + accuracy.

No QB in history get to do everything the best. Not even Mahomes.

Burrow has done it without the best FO, HC and a Hall of Fame player by his side.
Jake Browning says any JAG QB can move the ball with those receivers.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:55 PM 02-19-2024
Yes he is.
Do you have proof, because Alex Smith is smarter than both and it still didn't matter.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:55 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
“Not fair that Mahomes gets to be the best at every single skill set! He’s gotta share!”
You're in the wrong thread, hombre. Buffalo seasom is over there.

[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:56 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan:
“Not fair that Mahomes gets to be the best at every single skill set! He’s gotta share!”
Just to be fair, the league will make the Chiefs start from 10 down every game.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:58 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Just to be fair, the league will make the Chiefs start from 10 down every game.
That could clearly be the worst thing to happen to them. (The other teams)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:00 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
That could clearly be the worst thing to happen to them. (The other teams)
:-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:10 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
And that means he's smarter... how? Does he retain knowledge as well as Mahomes (photographic memory)? Does he identify defensive weaknesses pre-snap and during the play as quickly as Mahomes? Has he demonstrated the ability to endure the roster churn when it comes to his favorite receiving targets and still come out ahead?

All of that shit has to do with being smart, and there's no evidence that Burrow is better at that kind of thing than Mahomes.
I'm not sure what QB you're watching. Mahomes footwork can be bad. His drops are inconsistent. He holds the ball longer than he needs to, a lot. If you actually think Mahomes reads a defense better than Burrow, pre or post snap and processes quicker, you need to reLrnfootball.

"No evidence" other than this.

Trigger Time
Now, I only just started looking at the idea of “trigger time” last year, but I think it might be the most important of the three metrics covered in this analysis. Again, this is measuring the amount of time it takes a QB to start their throwing motion after they’ve locked on a target. This provides insight into how a quarterback sees the field and how quickly they process information. Additionally, the less time a QB stares down their target before a throw, the less time a DB has to react to the pass. And it’s this trait that makes Joe Burrow absolutely special.

https://medium.com/@thetim_dix/nfl-d...m-b69abd897399
There's a hell of a lot more out there than this but i'm at work right now.

Mahomes is smart, has a stong arm, is very elusive and knows right where everyone is supposed to be and studies film to identify pressure and coverages well. He's not as smart, nor as good at reading a defense pre and post snap, as Burrow is. It's an undeniable fact.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:12 PM 02-19-2024
Bungholes fans on Twitter are a special level of Reerun.

Their latest spin is that Mahomes supposedly has more weapons than Burrow.

Burrow has had the best group of WR’s in the NFL the past three years. :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:13 PM 02-19-2024
He's not as smart, nor as good at reading a defense pre and post snap, as Burrow is. It's an undeniable fact.
:-)
[Reply]
CaptainMorgan 01:16 PM 02-19-2024
We’ve now arrived at a place where opposing teams’ fans are left to argue that their QB can best Mahomes at certain traits and I’m here for it!
[Reply]
srvy 01:17 PM 02-19-2024
That's ok. I'll console myself with my massive fucking oversized cock. You know, someting i can actually hold in my hands, bitch.

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:19 PM 02-19-2024
I'm not sure what QB you're watching. Mahomes footwork can be bad. His drops are inconsistent. He holds the ball longer than he needs to, a lot. If you actually think Mahomes reads a defense better than Burrow, pre or post snap and processes quicker, you need to reLrnfootball.

"No evidence" other than this.

Trigger Time
Now, I only just started looking at the idea of “trigger time” last year, but I think it might be the most important of the three metrics covered in this analysis. Again, this is measuring the amount of time it takes a QB to start their throwing motion after they’ve locked on a target. This provides insight into how a quarterback sees the field and how quickly they process information. Additionally, the less time a QB stares down their target before a throw, the less time a DB has to react to the pass. And it’s this trait that makes Joe Burrow absolutely special.

https://medium.com/@thetim_dix/nfl-d...m-b69abd897399
There's a hell of a lot more out there than this but i'm at work right now.

Mahomes is smart, has a stong arm, is very elusive and knows right where everyone is supposed to be and studies film to identify pressure and coverages well. He's not as smart, nor as good at reading a defense pre and post snap, as Burrow is. It's an undeniable fact.
Absolutely special and getting the ball out quickly.

Takes a million sacks.

Uh huh. Riiiiiiiiiiight
[Reply]
Fronti3r 01:22 PM 02-19-2024
The Chiefs winning a 3rd SB is absolutely eating Bengals fans alive. I've seen more crap posted from them on social media in the last week that I have in 3 years. You can tell they were absolutely sure SF would win last weekend and they had all their online narratives all planned out. The Chiefs winning destroyed that so now they are here just trotting out basic opinions(hair-splitting) and acting like they what they are saying is 100% Gospel truth. They honestly need to shut the F up and respect their league's Champion.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:25 PM 02-19-2024
Watch 2019-2020 Mahomes when he had <20 sacks in entire seasons, seems like a better comparison to Burrow and his two WR1s, as opposed to now.

And that article is looking at Burrow at LSU, no? :-)
[Reply]
Page 233 of 267
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243 > Last »
Up