Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:05 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Marty Mac Ver 2.0:
Look, the accountability on Facebook and Twitter falls on me. I can't run that thing 24 hours a day and reached out for some help. Tee, Bad Guy and another poster I won't shame are working it. Unfortunately, guy #4 went full retard on us and probably sold us out. I've locked everyone out of the account until I can catch up with each of them personally. I trust Bad Guy and Tee to do the right things right. Going forward there will not be any issues, profanity, tweets about dicks and the like.

Unlike Winston, I'll raise my hand and take the hit for the feed getting out of control today. We'll bounce back and be even better.
Umm. I've eaten my fair plate of shit sandwich on this board. A lot of people have donated time, money and resources to this cause. That poster should absolutely be called out IMO.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:05 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I think you missed my point, or it missed you (entirely possible coming from me. :-)) You didn't have to repeat your less is more mantra 10 times. I think you were heard and replied to.
What better way for me to exemplify. :-)
[Reply]
SPATCH 04:07 PM 10-08-2012
Someone suggested something along these lines already, but:

GIVE US OUR CHIEFS BACK - FIRE PIOLI

Pioli has essentially held our talented teams captive by saddling us with an inept Cassel. I think that message should be conveyed.
[Reply]
bevischief 04:08 PM 10-08-2012
Need change saveourChiefs.com
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:10 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Umm. I've eaten my fair plate of shit sandwich on this board. A lot of people have donated time, money and resources to this cause. That poster should absolutely be called out IMO.
This.
[Reply]
|Zach| 04:11 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I smell a banner coming.

Give him hellllllllll :-)
[Reply]
DRU 04:14 PM 10-08-2012
Return the Hope - Fire Pioli
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:17 PM 10-08-2012
I don't want to jump the gun, but if Scott is fired a celebratory banner would be all kinds of fun.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:18 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
If the goal is to embarrass Clark into doing something, comparisons to Carl are home runs.
As long as it implies that we don't like Carl either. I have to agree that we can't look like guys reacting and jumping the gun. We wanted Carl out, we can't look like we want him back again. I do agree its a slap in the face but especially right now our image ideally should be straight forward and clean.

Speaking of that, whoever did post those stupid tweets probably should be shown to the light. There are a ton of people putting effort into this.
[Reply]
pimpchief 04:19 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I smell a banner coming.

Hide yo husbands they sendin banners at errybidy out hurr
[Reply]
Scorp 04:21 PM 10-08-2012
DRAFT GENO SMITH CLARK ~ SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
[Reply]
mlyonsd 04:21 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Help us, Mr. Hunt. You're our only hope.

(40 characters)
I like that. Not incendiary and is a plea directly to Hunt.
[Reply]
007 04:22 PM 10-08-2012
Clark, PLEASE SaveOurChiefs.com
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 04:22 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I smell a banner coming.

THE 4TH POSTER IS A DYING BREED

THE 4TH POSTER SHOULD BE SODOMIZED BY A 400LB MAN
[Reply]
Molitoth 04:24 PM 10-08-2012
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Help us, Mr. Hunt. You're our only hope.

(40 characters)
I really Like this one... for a KC banner.

For something over an away game, we would need something different.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 603
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243283333 > Last »
Up