ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 233 of 270
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:17 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I almost wonder if pat threw that to hardman because he wasn’t running.

I’d certainly love to hear hardman’s Justification.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:23 PM 08-14-2019
Kemp sure does seem to be making plays. Feels like a lock right now.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:31 PM 08-14-2019
Is it some bullshit Speaks showed up like that?

Absolutely, but his performance thus far is apparently keeping him out of Spags doghouse and that’s a great sign... hopefully he learned a tough lesson

I’m still not convinced he is a bust, at all... two picks of Mahomes on consecutive days, not too shabby
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:40 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nah, that's actually something to be concerned about. Speaks should've been in camp lean and mean, but he just got fatter. This is a player that was already sluggish to begin with.
No. He was asked to put on some weight. He has mentioned that as has Andy Reid.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:41 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
People think I'm weird, but having debates (and sometimes screaming matches) about the bottom rung of the roster during preseason is one of my favorite Chiefs Planet pastimes.

Yeah, I liked going in circles about drafting QBs in the first round, but making cases for certain players and defending them against haters (or the inverse... hating players that others defend) might be my actual favorite conversation topic. I think it's pretty fun. And the best part is we get to do it every year. It's like a holiday, almost.

Really enjoyed reading the past 100 or so posts about Kemp, Dieter, Thompson, and all other other bottom feeder WRs. Nice job, guys!
I agree. Fun times
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:45 PM 08-14-2019
Breeland Sims
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:46 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Kemp sure does seem to be making plays. Feels like a lock right now.
I just hope we keep 6 WRs. I fully recognize the importance of keeping a dude on the back end of the roster for special teams purposes, but you also hope that you've got enough room for some undrafted developmental guy who could one day be a cheap 4th WR. In terms of offensive skill sets, Pringle is probably the best option of that group, so if Kemp does become the next roster priority as the 5th guy due to special teams ability, we could really use a 6th guy on the team.

We kept 6 WRs last year. It's not some huge unnecessary luxury that will cripple the depth at any other position on the team, and it's quite common around the NFL to see teams keep 6 guys.

Besides, if we keep that 6th WR, who are we really kicking to the curb? Nobody important at all. One of the offensive line hopefuls, probably. Maybe Rashad Fenton or some dude like that. And if you really want to keep that other guy around, you can easily make another sacrifice elsewhere.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:53 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I just hope we keep 6 WRs. I fully recognize the importance of keeping a dude on the back end of the roster for special teams purposes, but you also hope that you've got enough room for some undrafted developmental guy who could one day be a cheap 4th WR. In terms of offensive skill sets, Pringle is probably the best option of that group, so if Kemp does become the next roster priority as the 5th guy due to special teams ability, we could really use a 6th guy on the team.

We kept 6 WRs last year. It's not some huge unnecessary luxury that will cripple the depth at any other position on the team, and it's quite common around the NFL to see teams keep 6 guys.

Besides, if we keep that 6th WR, who are we really kicking to the curb? Nobody important at all. One of the offensive line hopefuls, probably. Maybe Rashad Fenton or some dude like that. And if you really want to keep that other guy around, you can easily make another sacrifice elsewhere.
If our defense could get to the 12 to 15 range would we really need a punter?
[Reply]
staylor26 04:58 PM 08-14-2019
Nate Taylor
@ByNateTaylor
New story. A lighter & more confident Breeland Speaks is starting to blossom. “That sack was fun, & it’s just been fun playing back in that 4-3.”

I’m not saying this means anything, but the way people talk about Speaks, you would think he’s just been awful. He’s having a better camp than DOD (and preseason game), yet he’s the one still catching all the shit. It’s really weird.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:58 PM 08-14-2019
Sooo... Dorian O'Daniel. He was listed with the 3rd string on the team depth chart. That depth chart doesn't tell the whole story, obviously, and it lies all the time, but then in the first preseason game O'Daniel wasn't getting any snaps until practically the end of the 3rd fucking quarter. What gives? I swear that even Raymond Davidson was getting defensive snaps earlier in the game than O'Daniel.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:01 PM 08-14-2019
Maybe Speaks is destined to be the defense's Eric Fisher
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:04 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nate Taylor
@ByNateTaylor
New story. A lighter & more confident Breeland Speaks is starting to blossom. “That sack was fun, & it’s just been fun playing back in that 4-3.”

I’m not saying this means anything, but the way people talk about Speaks, you would think he’s just been awful. He’s having a better camp than DOD (and preseason game), yet he’s the one still catching all the shit. It’s really weird.
No one likes a fatty.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:04 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Maybe Speaks is destined to be the defense's Eric Fisher
If that’s the case, I can live with it
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:04 PM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
And here's a big reason why NE wins a ton..

That is a route they do, all the time. With no challenge at the line and DB coaches that constantly preach that inside release means inside route, shit like this is nearly indefensible now days.
Why is everyone in long sleeves?
[Reply]
chinaski 05:09 PM 08-14-2019
I'm an overweight 44 year old man with back and feet problems. Perhaps I should declare for the NFL draft so Veach can draft me. I am a hard worker, show up on time etc, so I do have some redeeming qualities. Hmm.
[Reply]
Page 233 of 270
« First < 133183223229230231232233 234235236237243 > Last »
Up